View Full Version : Darragh MacAnthony

Stavross CCFC
10-01-15, 21:09
Peterborough chairman ripping it out of his players at the moment on Twitter. Can't help but appreciate his honesty although maybe Twitter is not the best place for it.

Have a look on Twitter - @DMAC102 to follow his rant!

surge
10-01-15, 21:12
https://twitter.com/dmac102

RichardM
10-01-15, 21:15
He's rather pissed off tonight

Packerman
10-01-15, 21:15
lost 0-2 at home to a poor Col U team, they need us in their division to guarantee a home win http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif

surge
10-01-15, 21:17
Describes himself as "appreciative of all I have in my life and always positive in life!"

10-01-15, 21:24
Never liked him, loves himself. Unprofessional gob shite

parryisinnocent
11-01-15, 00:22
pillock of the highest order.keep things in house.feel sorry for the fans as the team may now go into meltdown.

Lawley Kazoo
11-01-15, 00:27
Gobshite is the word. What a prize twart.

ccfcazzurri
11-01-15, 10:22
I think you'll find their fans stand by what he is saying. I think he is more in touch with the fans that most chairman. I for one would swap a self made millionaire chairman who understands his fans because he is one himself any day of the week. I'm sure they've had many behind closed doors meetings with the payers that have not worked. Isn't it refreshing that the manager, the easy target isn't blamed here by the chairman or the fans.
I would suggest reading his book and would suggest he is a fan just like us but has made a stash of cash along the way. He has expectations of the players, don't we all ?

EdinburghBlue
11-01-15, 10:34
I think you'll find their fans stand by what he is saying. I think he is more in touch with the fans that most chairman. I for one would swap a self made millionaire chairman who understands his fans because he is one himself any day of the week. I'm sure they've had many behind closed doors meetings with the payers that have not worked. Isn't it refreshing that the manager, the easy target isn't blamed here by the chairman or the fans.That wont go down well on here. This board loves a "victim" they can give a good kicking.