PDA

View Full Version : Ally Mcoist

saddle sniffer
12-01-15, 01:07
Is coming. So I have heard.

Michael Morris
12-01-15, 01:18
Is coming. So I have heard.To replace Le Fondre? http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/hide.gif

NYCBlue
12-01-15, 03:40
Maybe that's why we went back to blue. So he'd feel at home.

12-01-15, 07:10
A lot worse than slade

ninian200
12-01-15, 07:19
A lot worse than sladeAnd theres not many about http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif

Jimmy the Jock
12-01-15, 09:30
Is coming. So I have heard.Ally is extremely passionate but very limited as a manager.

blue matt
12-01-15, 09:44
isnt he still milking Rangers dry of any money they dont have ? ? ?

Otis
12-01-15, 09:48
Is coming. So I have heard.Ahhh, never had him down as a screamer.

Jimmy the Jock
12-01-15, 09:49
isnt he still milking Rangers dry of any money they dont have ? ? ?I support Cardiff and Rangers is there 2 more basket case clubs around?

TruBlue
12-01-15, 09:55
Not strictly true. He took a cut in wages whilst he was the manager to help the club.When Rangers went through the other year and got relegated it seemed like a perfect time for the fans to take control to stop anything like this happening to them again. What has happened up there? They seem to be heading into a very similar situation to what they were previously at?

Jimmy the Jock
12-01-15, 10:02
Not strictly true. He took a cut in wages whilst he was the manager to help the club.
When he handed in his notice his wages reverted back to the agreed amount.Rangers fans boycotting .Were getting big crowds in the bottom 2 divisions. This year which has been quite exciting crowds are right down.

TruBlue
12-01-15, 10:18
Not strictly true. He took a cut in wages whilst he was the manager to help the club.
When he handed in his notice his wages reverted back to the agreed amount.
I would never criticise Ally Mcoists passion for Rangers, he has been through some shit with the stuff that has been going on in Rangers.I thought the original time they were sold, after the relegation issues, they were set to be sold to a fans consortium?

Jimmy the Jock
12-01-15, 10:30
When he handed in his notice his wages reverted back to the agreed amount.
I would never criticise Ally Mcoists passion for Rangers, he has been through some shit with the stuff that has been going on in Rangers.
I see the board has blocked a take over by some American today for £20 m.mmmmm. The kinda owners we dream of ...local very very wealthy supporters...

Papa Ratzi
12-01-15, 11:27
Is coming. So I have heard.
As a Rangers supporter Rangers fans I know loved him as a player but as a manager they called him Charlie Chaplin. They have all said he was absolutely clueless regarding tactics and those that have taken over from him are just the same, so yes he could fit in down here http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/thumbup.gif

Heathccfc
12-01-15, 13:29
Not strictly true. He took a cut in wages whilst he was the manager to help the club.When I heard this value (20 mil) on the radio this morning I was very surprised at that, Rangers must be one of the biggest clubs in the world?, yes it's a limited league but, massive merchandising potential. They will also be back in the SPL soon and Euro.

Jimmy the Jock
12-01-15, 14:10
When he handed in his notice his wages reverted back to the agreed amount.I hope so but not the way they are playing at the moment. http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/sad.gif

Mario Miethig
12-01-15, 14:19
Tan seems to want Slade to bring his own players this window, which is evident with the signings of Malone and Revell. The chances of Slade going anytime soon are remote.

valley boy
12-01-15, 19:44
Mcoists has not proved himself in Scotland and to lose his job with Rangers should get the alarm bells ringing. Not for me sorry.

12-01-15, 20:14
When he handed in his notice his wages reverted back to the agreed amount.Most of the merchendise money is going to Mike Ashley rather than the club atm, hence why no one is buying it