x-x
2-1

MONDAY
Everton v West Brom
x-x
2-0

Optimistic Nick
17-01-15, 09:32
We used to run a predictions league in work - every weekend we had to predict the results of 5 premier league matches. The organiser used to include Lawrenson's predictions in the league.

In the 6 years I was in that office, he never once finished in the top half. On numerous occasions, he got the Nul Points award. He never once won the best results for the week. The league had maybe 40 people in it so on average over 6 seasons, you would expect him to get the best score for a week at least once. Twice, he finished in the bottom 5.

It's not like the office was full of football fans either - quite a few of the girls in the league didn't even pretend to know anything about football.

I'm afraid to say that he simply doesn't know very much about football, which is amazing really considering what a good player he was and the fact that he's done nothing but watch football since retiring. He doesn't even understand the rules, as he frequently gets penalty decisions wrong even when watching them in slow-motion.

A clown, a moron and a dickhead.

Laz is a BLUEbird
17-01-15, 09:37
i can clarify the clown, moron, dickhead thing

ive had the misfortune of meeting the prick

Loya Jirga
17-01-15, 12:32
would you put a quid on this ****s predictions Talking of "Lawro" his co-commentary during the midweek game was nothing short of unacceptable. "Villa don't even shoot" in a game that didn't feature Villa. "You're not going there this weekend are you?". "Thankfully not". HE offered no insight into tactics during the game - just pointed out that the Championship side was struggling to a side that is currently top 4 in the PL. And he seemed downright miserable about it.