PDA

View Full Version : The day Cardiff City fans stop moaning

Der Kaiser
17-01-15, 17:26
Will be a good day.

NYCBlue
17-01-15, 17:27
A day with nothing to complain about is a good day indeed.

Colonel Cærdiffi
17-01-15, 17:28
I doubt the destruction of the Earth would be a good day.

Colon Man
17-01-15, 17:29
The day Cardiff City fans stop moaning will be an affront greater to the traditions of our club than changing our kit to red.

Penarth Blues
17-01-15, 17:30
Too bloody right. I have a theory that we'd actually play a lot better if the supporters just supported and stopped posting drivel on messageboards or thinking that they were better managers than those tasked with the job.

I'm sure that the continual negativity by some of our more profilic posters does have an effect on the players, even if it shouldn't. They're only young kids after all and won't be able to stop themselves reading or telling other players about what the Boards are saying.

Positivity breeds belief and success. Negativity never does.

Colon Man
17-01-15, 17:30
I doubt the destruction of the Earth would be a good day.Why not? Nobody would know about it.

Colonel Cærdiffi
17-01-15, 17:36
I doubt the destruction of the Earth would be a good day.
Why not? Nobody would know about it.Yeah but what if a house brick falls on your foot an hour before the world explodes? What a bummer.

Steelie
17-01-15, 17:38
Too bloody right. I have a theory that we'd actually play a lot better if the supporters just supported and stopped posting drivel on messageboards or thinking that they were better managers than those tasked with the job.Do you seriously believe that people moaning on a message board effects how the players and team perform?

Der Kaiser
17-01-15, 17:39
Our fans constant negativity and moaning bothers me and annoys me more than the rebrand ever did. It's a joke, most of our fans are genuinely deluded. Why the constant bitterness and almost shock that we're below average ? We always have been, we're not a fallen giant like Forest or Leeds. Strange fans.

Penarth Blues
17-01-15, 17:40
Too bloody right. I have a theory that we'd actually play a lot better if the supporters just supported and stopped posting drivel on messageboards or thinking that they were better managers than those tasked with the job.
I'm sure that the continual negativity by some of our more profilic posters does have an effect on the players, even if it shouldn't. They're only young kids after all and won't be able to stop themselves reading or telling other players about what the Boards are saying.Yes

A-team
17-01-15, 17:40
I'm sure that the continual negativity by some of our more profilic posters does have an effect on the players, even if it shouldn't. They're only young kids after all and won't be able to stop themselves reading or telling other players about what the Boards are saying. http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif

Colonel Cærdiffi
17-01-15, 17:41
Our fans constant negativity and moaning bothers me and annoys me more than the rebrand ever did. It's a joke, most of our fans are genuinely deluded. Why the constant bitterness and almost shock that we're below average ? We always have been, we're not a fallen giant like Forest or Leeds. Strange fans. To be fair though, with Mike locking argument threads, if we didn't moan about how shite we are then there'd be no CCMB.

NYCBlue
17-01-15, 17:46
Moaning about moaning. Weird.

Der Kaiser
17-01-15, 17:51
Moaning about moaning. Weird. http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/thumbup.gif

17-01-15, 18:21
You'll sooner see that prick Feedback concede an argument

Barry Shitpeas
17-01-15, 18:37
Our fans constant negativity and moaning bothers me and annoys me more than the rebrand ever did. It's a joke, most of our fans are genuinely deluded. Why the constant bitterness and almost shock that we're below average ? We always have been, we're not a fallen giant like Forest or Leeds. Strange fans. We are hardly unique in moaning! All football fans moan. Go on any MB of any team that lost today and there will be moaning. You can moan and still support the team you know, most of us do it.

lardy
17-01-15, 20:14
Our fans constant negativity and moaning bothers me and annoys me more than the rebrand ever did. It's a joke, most of our fans are genuinely deluded. Why the constant bitterness and almost shock that we're below average ? We always have been, we're not a fallen giant like Forest or Leeds. Strange fans.
We are hardly unique in moaning! All football fans moan. Go on any MB of any team that lost today and there will be moaning. You can moan and still support the team you know, most of us do it. If we can moan when comfortably winning the division we can certainly moan now.

salopiancity
17-01-15, 20:18
Will be a good day. Not for MM. This board will have to close. http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif