PDA

View Full Version : Awful

Elysium
31-01-15, 19:27
simply awful.

Dreadful, clueless, passionless, inept.

I know it's been said already several times thus evening but we are 100% categorically in a relegation battle now. I just cannot see where the points are going to come from for us to stay up.

Not with a manager who drops our most effective midfielder in recent games -Adeyemi, whilt keeping our least effective midfielders in Whittingham, Gunnarson and Noone. The guy is clueless.

Awful.

Scooby Doo
31-01-15, 19:28
Whitts?, It's time for Rich Munn to pile on http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/thumbup.gif

surge
31-01-15, 19:33
I don't see how anyone could call the first 45 passionless.

That being the only thing I can disagree with you about isn't a good sign.

crazyhorse
31-01-15, 19:35
Whitts first corner nearly led to a goal.... for Derby.

He is supposedly in the side for his set piece threat.

Woeful woeful woeful.

surge
31-01-15, 19:46
Whitts first corner nearly led to a goal.... for Derby.The only thing you can say about Whitts today is that he tired in the second half and he should have been subbed off. He even managed to create a chance that Chops etc. would have made sweet love to but Revell just doesn't have the pace or finishing ability.

The Raven
31-01-15, 19:51
He is supposedly in the side for his set piece threat.The difference an effective forward can make. Gunnarsson did well to win the ball and played a good pass to Whitts who gave Revell a gift. If he'd scored we'd remember the players that set the goal up. He missed and we call all three shite.

Blue blood
31-01-15, 19:54
Woeful woeful woeful. It was a top quality pass from Whitts as Revell didn't have to break stride or take a touch before shooting.......weakly straight at their keeper

Vimana.
31-01-15, 19:56
Whitts first corner nearly led to a goal.... for Derby. http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif

31-01-15, 20:00
Shut your noise Croesy you bloated old ****

Elysium
31-01-15, 20:00
He is supposedly in the side for his set piece threat.What, exactly, is your drug of choice?

crazyhorse
31-01-15, 20:01
Woeful woeful woeful.
http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif This is not a whittshunt on my behalf but I must go back to the Reading game where a high ball was falling between Whitts and a Reading player. What did Whitts do? Take 3 steps backwards is the right answer.

Elysium
31-01-15, 20:01
Shut your noise Croesy you bloated old cuntSilly child.

Vimana.
31-01-15, 20:03
Woeful woeful woeful. A 'well known poster' put me on to it. http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/thumbup.gif

Elysium
31-01-15, 20:05
Woeful woeful woeful.
Awful Awful Awful, as your alter-ego would, and just has said.But you are obviously taking something stronger tonight.

BlueWales
01-02-15, 17:11
Glad I put family before hoofball for the first time for a long time.

A-team
01-02-15, 17:34

A-team
01-02-15, 17:35
He is supposedly in the side for his set piece threat.Agree, whitts is the only one who created a chance from open play, that would have been a goal if Slade had played Jones instead of Revell. That said, Whitts is not a no 10, there is no natural no 10 in the squad anymore. Because our genius manager got rid of all of them just before he decided to change formation.... its sort of funny and depressingly inept at the same time.