PDA

View Full Version : Cristiano Ronaldo turns 30 today

Baker
05-02-15, 12:32
Share your Birthday wishes here and I'll pass them onto him

Otis
05-02-15, 12:33
How many years do you reckon he's got left in him?

Considering his style of play, I think he'll struggle to manage more than 2/3.

Under the Splott-light
05-02-15, 12:36
He's no Leo Messi.

Baker
05-02-15, 12:40
How many years do you reckon he's got left in him? I can see him being at Real Madrid for a few more seasons (3 max) and then he'll move on to another huge club for a couple of seasons before retiring at Sporting Lisbon. That's my prediction anyway.

Otis
05-02-15, 12:43
Considering his style of play, I think he'll struggle to manage more than 2/3.But a massive part of his game relies on speed, that's my thinking anyway! Which is he will naturally start to lose over the next few years. Will be interesting to see anyway.

Colonel Cærdiffi
05-02-15, 12:47
Actually I think he's different to most other players. The way he looks after himself it's hard to really pinpoint how long he has left, but I don't see him going out of his peak soon to be honest. SAY IT TO HIS FACE

Otis
05-02-15, 12:54
Actually I think he's different to most other players. The way he looks after himself it's hard to really pinpoint how long he has left, but I don't see him going out of his peak soon to be honest.
I can see him being at Real Madrid for a few more seasons (3 max) and then he'll move on to another huge club for a couple of seasons before retiring at Sporting Lisbon. That's my prediction anyway.Grow up.

Baker
05-02-15, 13:09
Actually I think he's different to most other players. The way he looks after himself it's hard to really pinpoint how long he has left, but I don't see him going out of his peak soon to be honest.
I can see him being at Real Madrid for a few more seasons (3 max) and then he'll move on to another huge club for a couple of seasons before retiring at Sporting Lisbon. That's my prediction anyway.
But a massive part of his game relies on speed, that's my thinking anyway! Which is he will naturally start to lose over the next few years. Will be interesting to see anyway. http://data1.whicdn.com/images/132667689/thumb.jpg

Colonel Cærdiffi
05-02-15, 13:16
I can see him being at Real Madrid for a few more seasons (3 max) and then he'll move on to another huge club for a couple of seasons before retiring at Sporting Lisbon. That's my prediction anyway.
But a massive part of his game relies on speed, that's my thinking anyway! Which is he will naturally start to lose over the next few years. Will be interesting to see anyway.
SAY IT TO HIS FACEhttp://i.imgur.com/UACUrYh.gif

corneli_blue
05-02-15, 13:21
He never sent me a birthday card.... with all the money he's got!

BlueArmy 86
05-02-15, 13:35
I think he has a good 4-5 years left at the very top. His training, diet, preparation and recovery is and always has been perfect. Even when he first joined Man United he took it on himself to get the best out of his talent. Many people, from coaches to even Roy Keane have said they've never seen a more dedicated trainer.

Its funny people go on about his bad attitude when really he has the best attitude in football.

It's just crazy Messi is at a similar level without trying anywhere near as hard.

A-team
05-02-15, 14:47
Considering his style of play, I think he'll struggle to manage more than 2/3.I think he will eventually go to MSL like Beckham probably when he is in his mid 30s. He's a brand like Beckham was, american clubs would pay him a fortune to play there for a few years.

Baker
05-02-15, 18:27
But a massive part of his game relies on speed, that's my thinking anyway! Which is he will naturally start to lose over the next few years. Will be interesting to see anyway.
SAY IT TO HIS FACE
http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/yawn.gifHey that's my reaction to things

Observer
05-02-15, 18:33
Giggs had lesser technical skills and he did all right.

05-02-15, 19:51
I'd say he Could go on for ages, even if he loses his pace he has everything else in his locker anyway. Plus he's in top shape so it shouldn't be as a dramatic downfall as some.