07-02-15, 09:49
DiscussI loves it when Frank crashes the car into Raymond's living room

Julian Cloudwater
07-02-15, 09:52
Discuss
fave moments etcRobert's lucky suit!!

Julian Cloudwater
07-02-15, 09:52
I get that you love the show BUT WHERE THE **** IS THE LFW OPTION PALJon Cross Ian Loveless Lee Skelly

saganspirit
07-02-15, 09:57
I get that you love the show BUT WHERE THE **** IS THE LFW OPTION PAL
Jon Cross Ian Loveless Lee Skelly http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif legends...

Julian Cloudwater
07-02-15, 10:04
Dear FBI Agent Garfield. I am writing to ask for your understanding.
​You have an interview this morning with my son, Robert Barone. I think
you will find Robert to be an exceptional candidate for the job. He is
​, brave, and handsome. But I feel I have hurt his chances somewhat. You see he has a lucky suit. And while I was ironing this morning, I ruined it. He was very upset so he might be a little distracted. Please don't hold this against him. If anything, blame me. I don't mind; I'm used to it. Of course it's also my other son, Raymond Barone's fault. He's a famous sports writer ​. Perhaps you've heard of him. But mostly I'm to blame. I only wanted Robert to look his best. Thank you for understanding. Sincerely, Marie Barone.

Harry Flashman
07-02-15, 10:16
Great show.

One of the best. I hope to be like Frank one day.

Julian Cloudwater
07-02-15, 10:21
Great show.Yes, agreed. Sadly the actor who played Frank passed away not long after they finished the show.

Harry Flashman
07-02-15, 10:26
Great show.
One of the best. I hope to be like Frank one day.Peter Boyle (Frank) was also in one of my favorite comedies Young Frankenstein.

Josef
07-02-15, 10:44
Probably the best comedy show ever made. The writing and acting are genius level, the casting inspirational and those silent moments between Ray and Deb (the incomparable Patricia Heaton ) will go down in comedy folklore ranking alongside the best of Laurel & Hardy and the Marx Bros.

Mabinogion
07-02-15, 11:18
Probably the best comedy show ever made. The writing and acting are genius level, the casting inspirational and those silent moments between Ray and Deb (the incomparable Patricia Heaton ) will go down in comedy folklore ranking alongside the best of Laurel & Hardy and the Marx Bros.Big statement that.

Julian Cloudwater
07-02-15, 11:28
Probably the best comedy show ever made. The writing and acting are genius level, the casting inspirational and those silent moments between Ray and Deb (the incomparable Patricia Heaton ) will go down in comedy folklore ranking alongside the best of Laurel & Hardy and the Marx Bros.
Big statement that.He's not wrong.

Mabinogion
07-02-15, 11:29
Big statement that.
He's not wrong.Never really got into it, might try after such high praise.

Barry Shitpeas
07-02-15, 11:44
This could be a massive whoooosh moment here but I'd always assumed is was just another load of old rubbish.

Mabinogion
07-02-15, 11:48
This could be a massive whoooosh moment here but I'd always assumed is was just another load of old rubbish. I can't tell if it's sarcasm or not either! http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/cry.gif

TH63
07-02-15, 11:58
I always enjoyed it. Patrcia Heaton is as fit as.

Shergar
07-02-15, 12:35
John Lennon was Peter[Frank]Boyle`s best man at his wedding.

TruBlue
07-02-15, 12:44
This could be a massive whoooosh moment here but I'd always assumed is was just another load of old rubbish. It's OK. Calling it the best comedy show ever made is very far fetched. It's easy watching and as mentioned Patricia Heaton is stunning, but no different to most of the other easy watching Yank comedies.

Julian Cloudwater
07-02-15, 12:46
This could be a massive whoooosh moment here but I'd always assumed is was just another load of old rubbish. They said the same of East 17's 'House of Love' record, now of course we know different.

SOXY BOY
07-02-15, 16:58
Top programme.Ray Romano was one of the top earners while making this show. When other members of the show realised how much he was being paid,they went on strike for more money.

blue sky
07-02-15, 17:27
The episode where Robert meets his dream woman...but Ray finds out she's a frog fan. I could watch it over and over

Culver Blue
07-02-15, 18:18
It's no Seinfeld that's for sure.

taff punk
07-02-15, 20:07
I watch endless repeats of it on Channel 4, definitely my favourite US comedy. The best episode is the one when Robert moves into his flat, and there's women everywhere, so Ray keeps on going over there, Debra calls over, and they think she's the cleaner. Runner up is when Robert goes out with Judy to a club, and starts talking/acting like all the brothers...great stuff...

BlueWales
07-02-15, 22:55
Sorry to pop balloons but I think it's a pile of shyte with canned laughter.

As funny as catching your dick in your zip.

Lawley Kazoo
07-02-15, 23:10
Out of interest I watched an episode to see what it was like. Well it's better than Mrs Browns Boys, but then nearly everything is, but it's certainly no Count Arthur Strong that's for sure.

Ring_Peace
07-02-15, 23:51
It's no Seinfeld that's for sure.Serenity now!!!!

jackrabbit
08-02-15, 00:29
Sorry to pop balloons but I think it's a pile of shyte with canned laughter.I'm with you. It's on at my gym when I'm on the exercise bike and I cringe at the blandness and vapidity of it. I lived in America for 9 years and this series reminds me of the things I disliked about the country. (There were lots of things I liked - I'm not anti-American.). I'm glad I came back. When I was there I felt very .......European. This series emphasises that feeling that I had.