PDA

View Full Version : How close was or is Slade to be rep.....

tapscott
02-03-15, 13:02
How close was Slade to be replaced pre and post Wigan game,is he out of the woods yet?
At this moment in time there are very few possible managerial quality out there ,but there is one in Nigel Adkins who did well at S****horpe and went a long way to establish the modern Southampyon o.k.he left Reading without pulling up any trees , but so did Brendan Rogers and look where he is now.

saganspirit
02-03-15, 13:04
Adkins would be a good shout but I think we're stuck with Slade until at least October/November. Hopefully he'll make some astute (http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif) buys in the summer. I don't think he'll have the funds that Mackay and Solskjaer had though.

Blue Countisbury
02-03-15, 13:11
ffs a football related thread.

I think Tan will wait until season end then sack spudyoulike. Who would be mad enough to come here is another matter.

langley
02-03-15, 13:18
Joe Jordan was in the stand on Saturday, shows that a lot of out of work coaches do take up hospitality at clubs.

TH63
02-03-15, 13:35
Joe Jordan was in the stand on Saturday, shows that a lot of out of work coaches do take up hospitality at clubs.Now THAT would be taking this new "forgive and forget" bollocks to a whole new level! Cheating Tw@t

langley
02-03-15, 13:39
Joe Jordan was in the stand on Saturday, shows that a lot of out of work coaches do take up hospitality at clubs.
Now THAT would be taking this new "forgive and forget" bollocks to a whole new level! Cheating Tw@t[/email]I did mention something along those lines as we passed each other.