View Full Version : THATS IT I GIVE UP.

VICTOR!!!
07-03-15, 20:42
Ive been following the Bluebirds since 68/69 season and ive had to sit through some dire stuff.

But I cant and dont want to waste anymore of my life watching the absolute rhubarb that the Donkey Slade is dishing up at the moment. If you buy league 1 and league 2 players then all you can achieve is a team devoid of any real skill.

The man is a dinosaur, Tan is a dinosaur for employing such an imbecile. There's me thinking Tan wanted to protect his large investment but it would appear because of his intransigence/arrogance whatever, that the club I have followed and loved all these years is on a downward spiral.

Why oh why did he not leave Risdale to take overall charge of footballing matters? I believe our situation would be a lot healthier than at present.

I could say a lot more but I cant be bothered except to say I wont be renewing my season ticket,so after this season I will find other more pleasurable things to do with both my time and money.

Adios from Vic.

swiss pete
07-03-15, 20:44
Ridsdale. http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/rolleyes.gif

Vimana.
07-03-15, 20:54
Say, is Vic there?

Eric the Half a Bee
07-03-15, 21:08
Ive been following the Bluebirds since 68/69 season and ive had to sit through some dire stuff.Your usual hooker gone on holidays?