PDA

View Full Version : Something s not right here ,the players are better than this...

tapscott
06-04-15, 22:12
What I witnessed at the CCS today was quite alarming and worrying,the players are capable of much better than this,so why cant they gell better,movement is slow ,no sharpness running around as if they were jogging on the beach.
I believe we have in Marshall,Manga and Morrison as good a threesome as any in the Championship with most of the others able to scale much higher standard of playing,yet there is not much creativity or penetration.
On todays evidence to begin with I felt that the wingers were cutting inside on every occasion not getting to the by line and crossing the ball from the outside ,should have swapped wings ,midfield held theyre own to half time,but in the second half left Bannan to dictate play,again Whittingham seems a favoured player, all his corners and free kicks came to absaloutley nothing and from where I sat appeared to loose the ball on two occasions resulting in Wanderers scoring twice.
Whilst not being a massive fan of Revell things did not improve after he departed the field of play,City finishing the game with high balls aimed at the two smallest City players on the field.
If the present regime remains in place for the start of next season we will really struggle ,without Kenwyne Jones and the amount of goals he has scored I think we would now be in a relegation fight.

TH63
06-04-15, 22:16
What I witnessed at the CCS today was quite alarming and worrying,the players are capable of much better than this,so why cant they gell better,movement is slow ,no sharpness running around as if they were jogging on the beach.We have three players who are any good - Marshall, Manga and Fabio. The rest, like the manager, are league one standard.

Slade Out
06-04-15, 22:22
morrison? Wtf are you smoking? He's garbage.

celticknight
06-04-15, 22:24
Morrison is a bit sh*t. Prone to errors but likes to berate others when they cock-up.

Marshall's had a bit of a crappy season, but he's still quality. As is Manga.