PDA

View Full Version : If the whole of Wales suddenly voted Plaid, what would happen?

Baker
12-04-15, 20:36
?

Ray Mears
12-04-15, 20:40
Plaid Cymru would have all the MPs in Wales.

Elysium
12-04-15, 20:42
? Ans we have a winner of the most hypothetical question prize of the 21st century.

Baker
12-04-15, 20:43
?
Ans we have a winner of the most hypothetical question prize of the 21st century.Just wondering really. I really like Leanne Wood and all of their policies are pretty much sound. Just feels like a wasted vote

Ray Mears
12-04-15, 20:46
?
Ans we have a winner of the most hypothetical question prize of the 21st century.
Haha.As another poster pointed out, Plaid are a good vote even if you don't support their policies, as there is a chance that they could become kingmakers for a future coalition, with a price low by UK standards, but high in terms of impact for Wales.

Baker
12-04-15, 20:47
?
Ans we have a winner of the most hypothetical question prize of the 21st century.
Haha.
Just wondering really. I really like Leanne Wood and all of their policies are pretty much sound. Just feels like a wasted vote Thanks, Ray http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/thumbup.gif

Elysium
12-04-15, 20:51
Plaid would indeed be a good vote if you want debt, debt and more debt and more of this countries money going on our debt payments than the health service or the police or benefits or anything else.

Baker
12-04-15, 20:52
Plaid would indeed be a good vote if you want debt, debt and more debt and more of this countries money going on our debt payments than the health service or the police or benefits or anything else.Would you care to explain why we'd be in debt?

Elysium
12-04-15, 20:54
Plaid would indeed be a good vote if you want debt, debt and more debt and more of this countries money going on our debt payments than the health service or the police or benefits or anything else.
Would you care to explain why we'd be in debt?Hope this helps.

Hedsgone
12-04-15, 20:57
You'd have to wait another 5 years to waste your time.

Ray Mears
12-04-15, 20:59
Would you care to explain why we'd be in debt?Plaid don't have enough MPs standing to be able to have any sort of significant impact on levels of government debt, should they decide to increase levels of debt. It's not really a legitimate concern.

Mrs Steve R
12-04-15, 20:59
Would you care to explain why we'd be in debt?
We are already in debt. Plaid and many others policies mean more debt, more interest charges and therefore less to spend on services.Can you explain how their policies mean more debt? I don't understand.

omegaflames3
12-04-15, 21:00
Would you care to explain why we'd be in debt?It's like someone having massive credit card debt, then ignoring all the warning letters that the bailiffs are on route and taking out a loan to go on the piss for the weekend whilst convicting yourself that it'll be alright

Elysium
12-04-15, 21:02
We are already in debt. Plaid and many others policies mean more debt, more interest charges and therefore less to spend on services.
Hope this helps.Therefore less to spend on public services as the debt needs to be serviced.

tommy31
12-04-15, 21:05
It's like someone having massive credit card debt, then ignoring all the warning letters that the bailiffs are on route and taking out a loan to go on the piss for the weekend whilst convicting yourself that it'll be alright if you're in debt and you cant afford it, do you starve yourself in order to pay it? I think they're right about the debt. Invest in jobs first, create more wealth and then pay the debt off easier

Ray Mears
12-04-15, 21:08
We are already in debt. Plaid and many others policies mean more debt, more interest charges and therefore less to spend on services.
Hope this helps.
Can you explain how their policies mean more debt? I don't understand. You can also increase public spending by raising the amount collected through taxation, which could lead to a fall, rise or exactly the same amount of debt as an alternative that doesn't seek to increase public spending.

Mrs Steve R
12-04-15, 21:08
Hope this helps.
Can you explain how their policies mean more debt? I don't understand. For who?

Hedsgone
12-04-15, 21:19
Plaid are basically the closest thing to Communism as you will get in this country

Observer
12-04-15, 21:25
Plaid would indeed be a good vote if you want debt, debt and more debt and more of this countries money going on our debt payments than the health service or the police or benefits or anything else.What are you on about the bankers love debt, it's the way that they make money. Think of taxpayers as being slaves and debt repayment as the means to extract their toil.

Observer
12-04-15, 21:27
Plaid are basically the closest thing to Communism as you will get in this countryHave you lost your head?

saddle sniffer
12-04-15, 21:34
Hope this helps.
Can you explain how their policies mean more debt? I don't understand.
Because their policies call for more and more spending. Unfundee spending. More benefits, bigger public sector etc etc.Scrounging ****s who can't be bothered to get off their tracksuited arses and work.

surge
12-04-15, 21:38
If you like their policies and their politicians then you should vote for them. In the short run it will encourage mainstream parties to steal their ideas and in the long run it will give them a better chance of getting into office.

Howl
12-04-15, 21:43
Hope this helps.
Can you explain how their policies mean more debt? I don't understand. Vote the policies you like at the end of the day.

Hedsgone
12-04-15, 21:56
Hope this helps.
Because their policies call for more and more spending. Unfundee spending. More benefits, bigger public sector etc etc.We do not have proportional representation

Howl
12-04-15, 22:00
Hope this helps.
Because their policies call for more and more spending. Unfundee spending. More benefits, bigger public sector etc etc.
Therefore greater debt.Watch what happens to the Lib Dems as a party after this election, not simply because of seats lost, but overall votes lost.

Hedsgone
12-04-15, 22:09
Hope this helps.
Because their policies call for more and more spending. Unfundee spending. More benefits, bigger public sector etc etc.
Therefore greater debt.
Therefore less to spend on public services as the debt needs to be serviced.If Plaid themselves rank your constituency as their least likely gain, then why on earth would you vote for them?

Howl
12-04-15, 22:20
Hope this helps.
Therefore greater debt.
Therefore less to spend on public services as the debt needs to be serviced.
Can you clarify what has happened to the UK's debt levels under this current tory regime? And I still don't agree with you. It is perfectly timed for Plaid as build up to next May's assembly elections, and if, as I hope, Plaid force their way into a coalition with Labour, do you really think that wouldn't increase their clout with the electorate? They would still be in power during the next general election, and if Leanne and her couple of Plaid Ministers were doing a good job in the public's mind, that would definitely make a difference to they vote yield in the next GE. We need an alternative to Labour in Wales, and I can't see any other party ever making a real dent.

Hedsgone
12-04-15, 22:31
Hope this helps.
Therefore greater debt.
Can you clarify what has happened to the UK's debt levels under this current tory regime?
Baker, like Ray said, more votes for them in this election will only further legitimise them for the next one. Our next one of course is next year, where I'm hoping a couple of Labour seats turning to Plaid ones will lead to another Plaid/Lab coalition, where they can keep Carwyn and his cabinet on their toes and force them to be better. Currently, there is very little genuine scrutiny in the Senedd. Could do with Leanne shaking things up. In my constituency of Cardiff South and Penarth, Plaid had 4% of the vote in the 2010 election. They are not going to win the seat in a few weeks time. It doesn't matter how much I like their policies, my vote will simply be wasted and have no bearing on anything.

Howl
12-04-15, 22:40
Hope this helps.
Therefore greater debt.
Can you clarify what has happened to the UK's debt levels under this current tory regime?
Baker, like Ray said, more votes for them in this election will only further legitimise them for the next one. Our next one of course is next year, where I'm hoping a couple of Labour seats turning to Plaid ones will lead to another Plaid/Lab coalition, where they can keep Carwyn and his cabinet on their toes and force them to be better. Currently, there is very little genuine scrutiny in the Senedd. Could do with Leanne shaking things up.
Vote the policies you like at the end of the day.If you vote for anyone but Labour in your constituency, you are technically "wasting" your vote, but again I ask, what is the alternative?

Lawley Kazoo
12-04-15, 22:54
?
Haha.Well you might just be in luck butt. I'll have you know that her nickname used to be Leanne Would http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/thumbup.gif

Taunton Blue Genie
12-04-15, 22:58
?
Haha.
Just wondering really. I really like Leanne Wood and all of their policies are pretty much sound. Just feels like a wasted vote That's changed my political preferences then http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif

babyloncardiff
13-04-15, 10:32
?It'd be cool. And we'd get a powerful lobby for Wales. Which we don't get with Carwyn at the WAG who's like a meek little mouse doing anything London tells him. Hardly anyone knows who the f*ck he is. He must be mightily pissed off at the way he has been usurped in the last couple of weeks by Leanne Wood as Wales's leading politician.

Eric Cartman
13-04-15, 10:52
We are already in debt. Plaid and many others policies mean more debt, more interest charges and therefore less to spend on services.Everyones policies mean more debt...

surge
13-04-15, 10:54
Hope this helps.
Therefore greater debt.
Baker, like Ray said, more votes for them in this election will only further legitimise them for the next one. Our next one of course is next year, where I'm hoping a couple of Labour seats turning to Plaid ones will lead to another Plaid/Lab coalition, where they can keep Carwyn and his cabinet on their toes and force them to be better. Currently, there is very little genuine scrutiny in the Senedd. Could do with Leanne shaking things up.
Vote the policies you like at the end of the day.Except parties spend a portion of their time borrowing policies from those smaller parties who were popular but didn't get into power....

Mick the Miller
13-04-15, 11:13
I like their policies , however until they ditch their language policies ( which they won't ) and let the language stand on it's own two feet, I cannot vote for them. The funding for the language is better targeted elsewhere in Wales and for that reason alone, I am out.

tommy31
13-04-15, 11:17
I like their policies , however until they ditch their language policies ( which they won't ) and let the language stand on it's own two feet, I cannot vote for them. The funding for the language is better targeted elsewhere in Wales and for that reason alone, I am out.Have you read their manifesto? The language doesn't come up until page 50 odd... Once again an easy excuse to vote for the status quo......

Mick the Miller
13-04-15, 11:35
I like their policies , however until they ditch their language policies ( which they won't ) and let the language stand on it's own two feet, I cannot vote for them. The funding for the language is better targeted elsewhere in Wales and for that reason alone, I am out.
Have you read their manifesto? The language doesn't come up until page 50 odd... Once again an easy excuse to vote for the status quo...... I know but it does come up. Shame but there you are.

TruBlue
13-04-15, 11:39
I like their policies , however until they ditch their language policies ( which they won't ) and let the language stand on it's own two feet, I cannot vote for them. The funding for the language is better targeted elsewhere in Wales and for that reason alone, I am out.Like paying for the monarchy that you adore Mick? http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/Dsmile.gif

Mick the Miller
13-04-15, 11:56
Like paying for the monarchy that you adore Mick? http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/Dsmile.gif Next?

TruBlue
13-04-15, 12:07
Like paying for the monarchy that you adore Mick? http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/Dsmile.gif
The system works truey. No minted president who fat walleted him/herself to power. Just a poor unfortunate from the privileged class who has to jump to the beck and call of the nation and serves a good purpose in times of National crisis If that is what you class as the system working you are dopier than I give you credit for.

Mick the Miller
13-04-15, 12:09
Like paying for the monarchy that you adore Mick? http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/Dsmile.gif
The system works truey. No minted president who fat walleted him/herself to power. Just a poor unfortunate from the privileged class who has to jump to the beck and call of the nation and serves a good purpose in times of National crisis
Look beyond the box you buffoon.Jeez you are more clueless than I thought.

TruBlue
13-04-15, 12:11
The system works truey. No minted president who fat walleted him/herself to power. Just a poor unfortunate from the privileged class who has to jump to the beck and call of the nation and serves a good purpose in times of National crisis
Look beyond the box you buffoon.
I despair of people like you I truly do.Not having a monarch doesn't mean you have to have a president. Why not have neither? http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/homer.gif

Dewi
13-04-15, 12:21
I like their policies , however until they ditch their language policies ( which they won't ) and let the language stand on it's own two feet, I cannot vote for them. The funding for the language is better targeted elsewhere in Wales and for that reason alone, I am out.If you like their policies vote for them, if you like neo liberal tory light,vote new labour.

tommy31
13-04-15, 12:34
Have you read their manifesto? The language doesn't come up until page 50 odd... Once again an easy excuse to vote for the status quo......
I know but it does come up. Shame but there you are.Where would you be happy for money to be spent on the language? Where are you least happy about money being spent?

Squashed Grapes
13-04-15, 12:34
?
Haha.No actual vote is wasted the wasted ones are those not used.

Mrs Steve R
13-04-15, 12:35
I despair of people like you I truly do.
Right that's dealt with you, easy one that.There will be no monarchy in the NWO. http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/Dsmile.gif

ninianboy1
13-04-15, 12:43
As far as I'm aware the three other major parties have all signed up to giving the Welsh language legal parity with the English language. If you want to support a party that wants to get rid of the Welsh language then you probably need to vote UKIP or even BNP/National Front.

Mick the Miller
13-04-15, 12:46
I despair of people like you I truly do.
Right that's dealt with you, easy one that.Have a little think about it and come back with a better answer.

Father Dougal
13-04-15, 14:50
This whole thing about a wasted vote for any party is ridiculous.

1. Unless 1 vote decides the entire election then if you want to be petty about it then your vote will always be wasted, as the result would always have been the same had you stayed at home.

2. How can you 2nd guess what other people may or may not do? Don't see why you should vote for your 4th favourite party purely because you think other people may vote for them- it doesnt make sense. Look at Scotland- SNP won 6/59 in 2010, they will likely win 54/59 in 2015. They are overturning massive majorities.

3. Our electoral system is outdated- prove it by not voting for one of the big 2, if you play the game by supporting them then it will always stay the same.

Finally, if you vote for the party you are most comfortable with to represent your individual constituency then I absolutely guarentee you will leave the polling station with your head held high- regardless of the result.

El Cheapo
13-04-15, 15:22
This whole thing about a wasted vote for any party is ridiculous.Very well said. The Westminster system protects the political establishment - the people who want you to be believe that a vote can be "wasted" are the Tory/Labour establishment themselves.

tapscott
13-04-15, 16:21
A one party state, and we all know what that equals to.

babyloncardiff
13-04-15, 16:46
A one party state, and we all know what that equals to.40 out 0f 650 doesn't constitute a one party state.

Howl
13-04-15, 18:31
This whole thing about a wasted vote for any party is ridiculous. http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/thumbup.gif

Dobbo
13-04-15, 19:23
One thing puzzles me and it is this;Governments borrow money i.e. the deficit.Who do they actually borrow the money from?

omegaflames3
13-04-15, 19:52
One thing puzzles me and it is this;Governments borrow money i.e. the deficit.Who do they actually borrow the money from?That in a dumbed down version, is how it works

Howl
13-04-15, 21:41
One thing puzzles me and it is this;Governments borrow money i.e. the deficit.Who do they actually borrow the money from?Nuh uh. It's the national debt you're talking about, not the deficit. Don't worry though, the PM confused them too.

Dewi
13-04-15, 22:06
It's like someone having massive credit card debt, then ignoring all the warning letters that the bailiffs are on route and taking out a loan to go on the piss for the weekend whilst convicting yourself that it'll be alright Which banks are we in debt to? And how many army divisions do said banks have? Let them whistle for their money and let's use the army for something more useful than beating up people with a different colour skin to us.

omegaflames3
13-04-15, 22:23
It's like someone having massive credit card debt, then ignoring all the warning letters that the bailiffs are on route and taking out a loan to go on the piss for the weekend whilst convicting yourself that it'll be alright
Which banks are we in debt to? And how many army divisions do said banks have? Let them whistle for their money and let's use the army for something more useful than beating up people with a different colour skin to us.That's why Greece are in the shit. They pay a higher rate on their government bonds because people have to take a higher risk because they risk defaulting. If people stop lending to them the country goes bankrupt

Dewi
13-04-15, 22:39
It's like someone having massive credit card debt, then ignoring all the warning letters that the bailiffs are on route and taking out a loan to go on the piss for the weekend whilst convicting yourself that it'll be alright
Which banks are we in debt to? And how many army divisions do said banks have? Let them whistle for their money and let's use the army for something more useful than beating up people with a different colour skin to us.
The majority of the governent bonds are owned by insurance companies and pension schemes. They use them to back the payments to pensioners.Balls. Refuse to pay them. Nothing they can do about it. Without interest payments we would balance our budget, and without debt the government, which has control over the issue of money could ensure enough was issued to cover it's expenditure. Fugg the capitalists and the chains with which they bind us.

TruBlue
13-04-15, 22:43
Which banks are we in debt to? And how many army divisions do said banks have? Let them whistle for their money and let's use the army for something more useful than beating up people with a different colour skin to us.
The majority of the governent bonds are owned by insurance companies and pension schemes. They use them to back the payments to pensioners.
They are seen as safe because the uk has never defaulted on debt. This means the uk doesn't pay high interest rates in the debt it issuesWhat about all the people who've got pensions in these schemes?

Dewi
13-04-15, 22:46
There would be no need for private pensions. We could afford a decent state pension for all.

omegaflames3
13-04-15, 22:52
The majority of the governent bonds are owned by insurance companies and pension schemes. They use them to back the payments to pensioners.
They are seen as safe because the uk has never defaulted on debt. This means the uk doesn't pay high interest rates in the debt it issuesIt's all well and good being left wing with starry eyed sixth form political opinions but it just doesn't work like that.

Mick the Miller
14-04-15, 08:18
Didn't Lamont do that?

Ragnar Lothbrok
14-04-15, 08:19
I'm voting Plaid http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/ayatollah.gif

Heathccfc
14-04-15, 09:18
Bankrupt within 30 days and looking for EU handouts

babyloncardiff
14-04-15, 10:37
Bankrupt within 30 days and looking for EU handoutsIt depresses me how some Welsh people are so terrified of power and responsibility.

Ragnar Lothbrok
14-04-15, 10:46
How would gaining 40 MPs out of 650 make Wales bankrupt within 30 days? http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/shrug.gif I can tell you for a fact that a lot of younger people are intending to vote Plaid. Plaid will be as popular in Wales as the SNP is in Scotland within the decade.

ninianboy1
14-04-15, 12:49
How would gaining 40 MPs out of 650 make Wales bankrupt within 30 days? http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/shrug.gif
It depresses me how some Welsh people are so terrified of power and responsibility.Whichever way people vote, I really hope we begin to think about how we stand on our own two feet in all facets of life and not just rely upon handouts from Westminster.

Taunton Blue Genie
14-04-15, 13:41
How would gaining 40 MPs out of 650 make Wales bankrupt within 30 days? http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/shrug.gif
It depresses me how some Welsh people are so terrified of power and responsibility.
It's mainly the older generations who are so against Plaid. Who were always told what to do and shafted by Westminster, but were too cowardly to stand up to it! Do you think Wales can be more prosperous if independent from England?

Ragnar Lothbrok
14-04-15, 13:54
It depresses me how some Welsh people are so terrified of power and responsibility.
It's mainly the older generations who are so against Plaid. Who were always told what to do and shafted by Westminster, but were too cowardly to stand up to it!
I can tell you for a fact that a lot of younger people are intending to vote Plaid. Plaid will be as popular in Wales as the SNP is in Scotland within the decade. I couldn't possibly say as I have nowhere near enough knowledge about economics. However, I would like us to have more control over what happens in Wales, yes. I believe that the people in Wales (whatever their background) should have more control over where money is spent here etc.

ninianboy1
14-04-15, 13:59
It's mainly the older generations who are so against Plaid. Who were always told what to do and shafted by Westminster, but were too cowardly to stand up to it!
I can tell you for a fact that a lot of younger people are intending to vote Plaid. Plaid will be as popular in Wales as the SNP is in Scotland within the decade. Definitely, although it would be quite a struggle at the start.

Barry Dragon
14-04-15, 15:39

Barry Dragon
14-04-15, 15:40
There would be no need for private pensions. We could afford a decent state pension for all.Have a read up on Argentina hyperinflation and you might understand how bad what you are suggesting can be!

Ainsley Harriott
14-04-15, 15:46
There would be no need for private pensions. We could afford a decent state pension for all.
Are you on a windup? Where do we get the money to pay for a state pension?I say we take a sharpie and draw a zero after the 5 on every £5 note. That way we'll all have 10x as much money.

Barry Dragon
14-04-15, 15:51
Are you on a windup? Where do we get the money to pay for a state pension?
We live in the real world not fantasia. Thingshave to be paid for and that money has to come from somewhere.Or work harder and you have more money. And if you can work clever.

Taunton Blue Genie
14-04-15, 17:18
I can tell you for a fact that a lot of younger people are intending to vote Plaid. Plaid will be as popular in Wales as the SNP is in Scotland within the decade.
Do you think Wales can be more prosperous if independent from England? How would it be achieved?

14-04-15, 17:48
I can tell you for a fact that a lot of younger people are intending to vote Plaid. Plaid will be as popular in Wales as the SNP is in Scotland within the decade.
Do you think Wales can be more prosperous if independent from England?
Whichever way people vote, I really hope we begin to think about how we stand on our own two feet in all facets of life and not just rely upon handouts from Westminster.Build Gold mines from Barmouth to Snowdonia. Legalise marijuana production, supply and and sale, legalise magic mushrooms, especially for medical research. Harness tidal energy and aim to make us solely powered by renewable energy. Offer massive incentives for international research students to make Cardiff Uni top in the world for all medical based shenanigans. Build some supreme buildings. Build the most beautiful airport in the world betwixt Newport and Cardiff. Knock Newport down and either start again or possibly just not bother. Build state owned gyms and mini colleges everywhere and financially reward those on benefits that use them, build more schools, offer financial incentives to the toppermost teachers to work here. Downsize the valleys by means of mass accidental genocide.

Taunton Blue Genie
14-04-15, 17:53
Whichever way people vote, I really hope we begin to think about how we stand on our own two feet in all facets of life and not just rely upon handouts from Westminster.
Do you think Wales can be more prosperous if independent from England? Where would the Newportonian refugees flee to?

14-04-15, 17:53
Whichever way people vote, I really hope we begin to think about how we stand on our own two feet in all facets of life and not just rely upon handouts from Westminster.
Definitely, although it would be quite a struggle at the start.The valleys, just before the 'accident'.

Taunton Blue Genie
14-04-15, 17:55
Definitely, although it would be quite a struggle at the start.
How would it be achieved?What does Gwyn have to say about it?

BLUETIT
14-04-15, 17:57
Country would come to a standstill, as most of us would not be able to understand the new road signs. http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif

14-04-15, 18:01
Definitely, although it would be quite a struggle at the start.
How would it be achieved?
Build Gold mines from Barmouth to Snowdonia. Legalise marijuana production, supply and and sale, legalise magic mushrooms, especially for medical research. Harness tidal energy and aim to make us solely powered by renewable energy. Offer massive incentives for international research students to make Cardiff Uni top in the world for all medical based shenanigans. Build some supreme buildings. Build the most beautiful airport in the world betwixt Newport and Cardiff. Knock Newport down and either start again or possibly just not bother. Build state owned gyms and mini colleges everywhere and financially reward those on benefits that use them, build more schools, offer financial incentives to the toppermost teachers to work here. Downsize the valleys by means of mass accidental genocide. He says, something, something, burning Scottish flags, something, I love you so hard , something, something, only at this club.

Heathccfc
15-04-15, 07:00
How would gaining 40 MPs out of 650 make Wales bankrupt within 30 days? http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/shrug.gif Yes, terrified of 40 Plaid MPs, not power and responsibility. http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/thumbup.gif

babyloncardiff
15-04-15, 13:50
It depresses me how some Welsh people are so terrified of power and responsibility.What terrifies me Heath is another 15 years of neo-liberal wankery from Lab/Tory/Lib Dems. And 'austerity' continuing to be used as a cynical excuse to undermine the welfare state. http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/thumbup.gif

Ragnar Lothbrok
15-04-15, 14:36
Yes, terrified of 40 Plaid MPs, not power and responsibility. http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/thumbup.gif Heath's just one of England's puppets. He's never known anything else and is too scared to change! Stockholm syndrome I believe is the term?

The Penguin
15-04-15, 15:49
We are already in debt. Plaid and many others policies mean more debt, more interest charges and therefore less to spend on services.Personally i would rather a party thats very existence is simply to serve Wales rather than a party whos very existence is just to hang onto power like a desperate drunk in a storm.