PDA

View Full Version : Nissan Qashqai

MCTIFFEN
19-04-15, 17:52
I know you all like a Ford Focus on here but does anyone have a Nissan Qashqai?

How do they drive etc....?

Do you recommend as I am looking to buy one.

Under the Splott-light
19-04-15, 18:01
I've driven one, they're quite oafish on corners and cumbersome to park but providing you're not looking to take it up the Wenault you'll find it a decent car to drive around town, the Juke looks more fun though.

Ray Mears
19-04-15, 18:02
Its a bit buffish on the 3rd, and has a little kinkle when attempting a trudge turn, but other than that its very goable on mid-drives.

Under the Splott-light
19-04-15, 18:05
Its a bit buffish on the 3rd, and has a little kinkle when attempting a trudge turn, but other than that its very goable on mid-drives.I agree with this, i'd also mention that you need to watch for cankles on your ankles when engaging the clutch piss.

Ray Mears
19-04-15, 18:06
Its a bit buffish on the 3rd, and has a little kinkle when attempting a trudge turn, but other than that its very goable on mid-drives.
I agree with this, i'd also mention that you need to watch for cankles on your ankles when engaging the clutch piss.If you adopt the harbud stance it'll be fine.

Under the Splott-light
19-04-15, 18:24
I agree with this, i'd also mention that you need to watch for cankles on your ankles when engaging the clutch piss.
If you adopt the harbud stance it'll be fine.Why has everything got to involve Moslems.

Ray Mears
19-04-15, 18:27
I agree with this, i'd also mention that you need to watch for cankles on your ankles when engaging the clutch piss.
If you adopt the harbud stance it'll be fine.
Why has everything got to involve Moslems.It's fine for moderate muslims, its the fanatics that it has difficulties with.