PDA

View Full Version : Half time tunes

Lez-Bian
26-04-15, 14:12
Anyone help here its to resolve a bet between mates,, What tunes were played Half time yesterday I would.nt know as i was in the bar but have a couple of mates arguing. Cheers the board of knowledge in advance

26-04-15, 14:31
pretty sure Beats International - Dub Be Good To Me theme was being played on loop when the kids were playing kick the ball in the net with Richard Shepherd commentating.

gergisabluebird
26-04-15, 17:58
pretty sure Beats International - Dub Be Good To Me theme was being played on loop when the kids were playing kick the ball in the net with Richard Shepherd commentating.The commentary on the kids kick the ball in the net had about as much enthusiasm as one of Slade's team talks - who was that commentator ?. Is that Ali's replacement for next season ?.

26-04-15, 18:08
pretty sure Beats International - Dub Be Good To Me theme was being played on loop when the kids were playing kick the ball in the net with Richard Shepherd commentating.
The commentary on the kids kick the ball in the net had about as much enthusiasm as one of Slade's team talks - who was that commentator ?. Is that Ali's replacement for next season ?.He's the regular commentator on CCFC Player, and yes he that dull on there too http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif