View Full Version : Bournemouth promotion

ragbone
27-04-15, 21:18
Looks like City saw the light when we let 40k a week Jones go on loan ,kept that bench well warm

DORSETBLUE
27-04-15, 21:20
Won them a point at Ipswich, could make the difference if they go up on goal difference.

ragbone
28-04-15, 00:27
Won them a point at Ipswich, could make the difference if they go up on goal difference.Never mind lets all bash up Slade , instead of discussing the real issues that has put us in this mess, poor signings , poor contracts .

blue matt
28-04-15, 01:16
Won them a point at Ipswich, could make the difference if they go up on goal difference.
I must have warped expectations on value for money when it comes to footballers on £40k a week .3/ Blame Tan

the other bob wilson
28-04-15, 04:32
I must have warped expectations on value for money when it comes to footballers on £40k a week .Slade deserves to be bashed for plenty of reasons - e.g. more poor signings, no signs of improvement in the team, tactically inflexible, decreasing the enjoyment levels from when Ole was in charge (that really takes some doing!) and boring, boring football. However, I agree with the main theme of your message - it's nowhere near as simple as just get a new manager in, the malaise at the club runs a lot deeper than that I'm afraid.

pompeyblue
28-04-15, 04:54
I must have warped expectations on value for money when it comes to footballers on £40k a week .Slades signings have been so inspiring. Jones for all his cant be arsed attitude is still our top scorer this season.

The Lone Gunman
28-04-15, 07:30
Won them a point at Ipswich, could make the difference if they go up on goal difference.I must have warped expectations on value for money when it comes to footballers on £40k a week .
Bournemouth haven't lost a game since they signed Kenwyne Jones. Four wins and two draws. The point his goal gained them at Ipswich was very important and may eventually prove vital. No doubt his arrival helped to keep their other strikers on their toes. He was brought in as back-up and Bournemouth are now celebrating promotion to the Premier League. Job done. http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/thumbup.gif

KP
28-04-15, 08:01
I must have warped expectations on value for money when it comes to footballers on £40k a week .He is not the reason they're up there, they would probably still have been promoted without him, but he can claim a minor contribution and at that level at this time of the season it's the tiny percentage gains that make all the difference, of which he provided one in that draw.

redjk
28-04-15, 08:05
For the million pounds a week that Fabio and Jones are definitely on I would have expected them to have cured many forms of cancer and established a lasting peace settlement in the middle east by now, but as far as I can tell we are no closer to this than under ole.

blue matt
28-04-15, 08:22
For the million pounds a week that Fabio and Jones are definitely on I would have expected them to have cured many forms of cancer and established a lasting peace settlement in the middle east by now, but as far as I can tell we are no closer to this than under ole.surely not

blue matt
28-04-15, 08:24
Don't really understand this, he scored a goal to win a point at Ipswich, if they didn't have that point they would not be promoted already. If he wasnt playing, A.N.OTHER B-mouth player would have been playing and could well have been in the same position and scored that goal

The Lone Gunman
28-04-15, 08:33
If he wasnt playing, A.N.OTHER B-mouth player would have been playing and could well have been in the same position and scored that goalhttp://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32081106

redjk
28-04-15, 08:34
For the million pounds a week that Fabio and Jones are definitely on I would have expected them to have cured many forms of cancer and established a lasting peace settlement in the middle east by now, but as far as I can tell we are no closer to this than under ole.
Fabio and Jones are earning 1 million pounds per week ? ?? ?Sorry, i meant combined. Its 500k each. But that's still too much if you ask me.

lardy
28-04-15, 08:39
Fabio and Jones are earning 1 million pounds per week ? ?? ?
surely notTo be fair, their lab coats and beakers come out of their wages.

ninian200
28-04-15, 11:35
Won them a point at Ipswich, could make the difference if they go up on goal difference.I must have warped expectations on value for money when it comes to footballers on £40k a week .
Bournemouth haven't lost a game since they signed Kenwyne Jones. Four wins and two draws. The point his goal gained them at Ipswich was very important and may eventually prove vital. No doubt his arrival helped to keep their other strikers on their toes. He was brought in as back-up and Bournemouth are now celebrating promotion to the Premier League. Job done.
As for the 'real issues' that have put your club in its current mess, I'm afraid the buck stops with your Malaysian friend - you know, the one you have backed almost unconditionally for the last three seasons. Also Kenwyne scored 13 goals for us a lot of them getting us points,without those goals where would we be in the table as none of our other "strikers"were scoring when he was.But lets not let the truth get in the way eh.

ragbone
28-04-15, 14:35
Bournemouth haven't lost a game since they signed Kenwyne Jones. Four wins and two draws. The point his goal gained them at Ipswich was very important and may eventually prove vital. No doubt his arrival helped to keep their other strikers on their toes. He was brought in as back-up and Bournemouth are now celebrating promotion to the Premier League. Job done.
As for the 'real issues' that have put your club in its current mess, I'm afraid the buck stops with your Malaysian friend - you know, the one you have backed almost unconditionally for the last three seasons. All I have backed is the club I support and love .

The Lone Gunman
28-04-15, 14:55
So you don't question anyone's else performance, just one man. http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/thumbup.gif

blue matt
28-04-15, 16:13
So you don't question anyone's else performance, just one man.
The man who got rid of the club's existing executives and replaced them with his hand-picked puppets because he wanted more control? The man whose hand-picked executives oversaw the performance, sacking and subsequent appointment of the football management team? The man who altered the club's identity and alienated many supporters on a whim? The man who has made a series of catastrophic business decisions that have left the club with record debt levels and the lowest attendance levels for a decade?he has built a nice shiny stand

blue matt
28-04-15, 16:14
If he wasnt playing, A.N.OTHER B-mouth player would have been playing and could well have been in the same position and scored that goal
But he was playing. Another Bournemouth player didn't score that goal. Kenwyne Jones did. A very "un-Bournemouth" type of goal according to their manager. Who should know.Aye, right, so no other player in the B-mouth team / squad could / would have scored the goal if they were playing http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/shrug.gif

The Lone Gunman
28-04-15, 18:18
Aye, right, so no other player in the B-mouth team / squad could / would have scored the goal if they were playing We'll never know, will we? But what we do know is that Jones did score. And Bournemouth did earn a point. And Bournemouth will be promoted to the Premier League.

The Lone Gunman
28-04-15, 18:20
very one-sided And that's the way the Emperor likes it.

jeepster
28-04-15, 18:28
Aye, right, so no other player in the B-mouth team / squad could / would have scored the goal if they were playing
We'll never know, will we? But what we do know is that Jones did score. And Bournemouth did earn a point. And Bournemouth will be promoted to the Premier League.And they deserved it by far.

ragbone
28-04-15, 18:32
So you don't question anyone's else performance, just one man.
The man who got rid of the club's existing executives and replaced them with his hand-picked puppets because he wanted more control? The man whose hand-picked executives oversaw the performance, sacking and subsequent appointment of the football management team? The man who altered the club's identity and alienated many supporters on a whim? The man who has made a series of catastrophic business decisions that have left the club with record debt levels and the lowest attendance levels for a decade?Not one mans fault as I see it ,sorry.