PDA

View Full Version : Tory Voters......you are going to get what you wanted

Wolf
30-05-15, 09:33
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/frances-o-grady/strike-laws- sajid-javid_b_7265120.html (http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/frances-o-grady/strike-laws-sajid-javid_b_7265120.html)

"No other mainstream political party in the world has launched such a fundamental attack on this basic human right".

Des Parrot
30-05-15, 09:38
FFS take your whinging political views onto the Politics MB & off this Football MB.

Saundersfootblue
30-05-15, 09:39
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/frances-o-grady/strike-laws- sajid-javid_b_7265120.html (http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/frances-o-grady/strike-laws-sajid-javid_b_7265120.html)Then now is the time for a general strike.They cant put us all in jail.

Wolf
30-05-15, 09:55
FFS take your whinging political views onto the Politics MB & off this Football MB. Feck off parrot.....shows how much you give a feck!!

goslow
30-05-15, 10:02
FFS take your whinging political views onto the Politics MB & off this Football MB. Well said http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/thumbup.gif

Wolf
30-05-15, 10:06
FFS take your whinging political views onto the Politics MB & off this Football MB.
Well said http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/thumbup.gif Tory http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/thumbup.gif

Ainsley Harriott
30-05-15, 10:16
Well said http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/thumbup.gif
Tory http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/thumbup.gif http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/thumbup.gif

Tuerto
30-05-15, 10:44
FFS take your whinging political views onto the Politics MB & off this Football MB. These new laws to your liking?

TH63
31-05-15, 04:30
I've got no problems with strikes per se, I have a problem with a handful of militants deciding to bring thousands of their co-workers out on strike whether the majority want to or not.

Eric Cartman
31-05-15, 07:57
I've got no problems with strikes per se, I have a problem with a handful of militants deciding to bring thousands of their co-workers out on strike whether the majority want to or not.Less than a quarter of the voting age population voted Conservative yet they completely control parliament. Why no reform in this area?

archibald leitch
31-05-15, 08:27
I've got no problems with strikes per se, I have a problem with a handful of militants deciding to bring thousands of their co-workers out on strike whether the majority want to or not.I think you over estimate the power of 'a handful of militants'.

TH63
31-05-15, 08:50
I've got no problems with strikes per se, I have a problem with a handful of militants deciding to bring thousands of their co-workers out on strike whether the majority want to or not.
Less than a quarter of the voting age population voted Conservative yet they completely control parliament. Why no reform in this area?Put it another way, lets say Vincent Tan put the shirt colour to a vote. A thousand fans turn up, 600 of them vote for red shirts, so next season we're back in Red. How would you feel?

TH63
31-05-15, 08:57
I think you over estimate the power of 'a handful of militants'. Those that do not, will be safeguarded from abuse and bullying.

TH63
31-05-15, 08:58
Less than a quarter of the voting age population voted Conservative yet they completely control parliament. Why no reform in this area?
I don't know, you'd have to ask successive governments across the whole political spectrum over the last several hundred years.Put it another way, lets say Vincent Tan put the shirt colour to a vote. A thousand fans turn up, 600 of them vote for red shirts, so next season we're back in Red. How would you feel?

Feedback
31-05-15, 09:45
Less than a quarter of the voting age population voted Conservative yet they completely control parliament. Why no reform in this area?Agreed, but it's not the same as unions voting for strike action.

archibald leitch
31-05-15, 09:50
If a majority of the workforce want to strike, they'll strike. Simple.Bingo ------ But the tories would have you believe that even though they willingly withdrew their labour, they did not want to strike.

archibald leitch
31-05-15, 09:54
Less than a quarter of the voting age population voted Conservative yet they completely control parliament. Why no reform in this area?
Agreed, but it's not the same as unions voting for strike action.In a union people willingly take a conscious decision to sign up to be a member of the union and accept the rules of the union by doing so.

Feedback
31-05-15, 10:43
That's not what I was referring to. In a union ballot it's a yes or no question whereas in a vote you have many candidates.

archibald leitch
31-05-15, 11:28
That's not what I was referring to. In a union ballot it's a yes or no question whereas in a vote you have many candidates.And members know that they should abide by the result of the ballot. If they choose to not vote, they are saying they accept the outcome whichever way it goes.

Elwood Blues
31-05-15, 23:08
If a majority of the workforce want to strike, they'll strike. Simple.
Bingo ------ But the tories would have you believe that even though they willingly withdrew their labour, they did not want to strike.All good boys and girls now are they?????

Elwood Blues
31-05-15, 23:10
That's not what I was referring to. In a union ballot it's a yes or no question whereas in a vote you have many candidates.
And members know that they should abide by the result of the ballot. If they choose to not vote, they are saying they accept the outcome whichever way it goes.Round objects!!!!

SLUDGE FACTORY
31-05-15, 23:29
**** the Tory scum

Port Talbot steel have come out six to one to strike !!

Stick that up your area javed you slimey banking Tory ****!!

Mick the Miller
01-06-15, 04:52
**** the Tory scum The Torys bless them , have done the Unions job in encouraging members to return ballot papers.

TH63
01-06-15, 06:08
**** the Tory scum
Port Talbot steel have come out six to one to strike !!I have to say though, I'm struggling to understand how a strike in a privately owned business is sticking it up the Tory scum. Millions of ordinary people wil be inconvenienced this week.

Mick the Miller
01-06-15, 07:55
**** the Tory scum
Stick that up your area javed you slimey banking Tory ****!!Hoist by their own petard is the term.

TH63
01-06-15, 08:12
**** the Tory scum
This is going to blow up in the Torys faces. All that will be achieved is that Union Members will now vote , some did not before as they knew the vote would be for a strike and didn't bother to return their ballot papers. Now they will .Which is how it should be.

Feedback
01-06-15, 08:35
**** the Tory scum
This is going to blow up in the Torys faces. All that will be achieved is that Union Members will now vote , some did not before as they knew the vote would be for a strike and didn't bother to return their ballot papers. Now they will .if that's the case then so be it although it begs the question why the unions are fighting this legislation tooth and nail. It seems they don't share your confidence that all those previous voters who abstained will now vote for strike action.

Mick the Miller
01-06-15, 09:23
**** the Tory scum
This is going to blow up in the Torys faces. All that will be achieved is that Union Members will now vote , some did not before as they knew the vote would be for a strike and didn't bother to return their ballot papers. Now they will .
The Torys bless them , have done the Unions job in encouraging members to return ballot papers.Because the initial shots the Torys are firing are just the thin end of the wedge.

Elwood Blues
01-06-15, 09:50
**** the Tory scum
This is going to blow up in the Torys faces. All that will be achieved is that Union Members will now vote , some did not before as they knew the vote would be for a strike and didn't bother to return their ballot papers. Now they will .
The Torys bless them , have done the Unions job in encouraging members to return ballot papers.On that basis can the government assume that the 34% who didn't vote in the election automatically support them????

Mick the Miller
01-06-15, 10:20
**** the Tory scum
The Torys bless them , have done the Unions job in encouraging members to return ballot papers.
Or, it might encourage those like Elwood to vote against it.If so which?

GRUMPYS DEN
01-06-15, 10:39
Bingo ------ But the tories would have you believe that even though they willingly withdrew their labour, they did not want to strike.
Are you sure it is always willingly Archie. Certainly when I was a member of a union in the 70's and 80's pressure was often brought to bear to persuade people.On the money!!

Feedback
01-06-15, 11:24
**** the Tory scum
The Torys bless them , have done the Unions job in encouraging members to return ballot papers.
Or, it might encourage those like Elwood to vote against it.non sequitur

Elwood Blues
01-06-15, 11:37
**** the Tory scum
Or, it might encourage those like Elwood to vote against it.
Either way, nobody should have a problem with whichever decision a proper majority takes.Not sure why that is relevant though.

archibald leitch
01-06-15, 11:41
**** the Tory scum
Or, it might encourage those like Elwood to vote against it.My position is if people do note vote they are saying that they are prepared to go along with the majority of those that do vote. They have the option of voting, if they choose not to they cannot complain about the outcome.

TH63
01-06-15, 11:45
**** the Tory scum
Either way, nobody should have a problem with whichever decision a proper majority takes.Clear landslide for the Tories then.

archibald leitch
01-06-15, 11:49
Bingo ------ But the tories would have you believe that even though they willingly withdrew their labour, they did not want to strike.
Are you sure it is always willingly Archie. Certainly when I was a member of a union in the 70's and 80's pressure was often brought to bear to persuade people.I am not saying everything is rosy in the garden, simply that the days of intimidation are long gone.

archibald leitch
01-06-15, 11:52
**** the Tory scum
Either way, nobody should have a problem with whichever decision a proper majority takes.
I have to say though, I'm struggling to understand how a strike in a privately owned business is sticking it up the Tory scum. Millions of ordinary people wil be inconvenienced this week.No. As said in my post above. People have no option but to be ruled over by a government so you can read nothing into people who do not vote in elections. In a union though people have gone out of their way to join and abide by the rules.

Elwood Blues
01-06-15, 12:17
Are you sure it is always willingly Archie. Certainly when I was a member of a union in the 70's and 80's pressure was often brought to bear to persuade people.
Nothing violent or particularly nasty but still pressure.Unfortunately though the shenanigans of the past cast a long shadow

Feedback
01-06-15, 15:15
Are you sure it is always willingly Archie. Certainly when I was a member of a union in the 70's and 80's pressure was often brought to bear to persuade people.
Nothing violent or particularly nasty but still pressure.Shows just how militant you are, prepared to give hand jobs to those who fight the cause