PDA

View Full Version : Gunnarsson

Michael Morris
03-06-15, 07:45
Delighted that i have signed a new deal with Cardiff City FC, looking forward to next season #stuckwithmeuntil2018 (https://instagram.com/p/3bfA9lFNDn/)

A photo posted by Aron Gunnarsson (@arongunnarsson) on <time style=" font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px;" datetime="2015-06-02T14:04:12+00:00">Jun 2, 2015 at 7:04am PDT</time>
<script async defer src="//platform.instagram.com/en_US/embeds.js"></script>
Watch Aron Gunnarsson's Cardiff City goals.
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lewLYVrmZYE" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>

ragbone
03-06-15, 08:05
Great news think he has a part to play, however under differenct tactics which I'm praying for ,next year. He will be a useful squad player, rather have him even if loan out him if we get better signings ??? , hoping to see more of Ralls , Adeyemi , Pilkington in midfield this year with Gunnarson sitting in the hole .

Bobby Dandruff
03-06-15, 08:26
Great news think he has a part to play, however under differenct tactics which I'm praying for ,next year. He will be a useful squad player, rather have him even if loan out him if we get better signings ??? , hoping to see more of Ralls , Adeyemi , Pilkington in midfield this year with Gunnarson sitting in the hole . I mean, look at those chairs!!

light up the darkness
03-06-15, 08:28
Great news think he has a part to play, however under differenct tactics which I'm praying for ,next year. He will be a useful squad player, rather have him even if loan out him if we get better signings ??? , hoping to see more of Ralls , Adeyemi , Pilkington in midfield this year with Gunnarson sitting in the hole .
That is all good and well but you HAVE to question his taste for internal decour though. shocking decor

Wild Bill
03-06-15, 10:22
Great news think he has a part to play, however under differenct tactics which I'm praying for ,next year. He will be a useful squad player, rather have him even if loan out him if we get better signings ??? , hoping to see more of Ralls , Adeyemi , Pilkington in midfield this year with Gunnarson sitting in the hole . I'd rather see him sitting in the stand

03-06-15, 10:25
I'd rather see him sitting in the standthis

Rock_Flock_of_Five
03-06-15, 11:09
He's become something of a caricature of a modern-day footballer ... what with his tatt's, trophy girlfriend and hipster beard.- I only hope he can start to resemble an intelligent thinking player and add a bit more dimension to his game. His passing is poor, his tackling weak and he concedes too many needless freekicks.