PDA

View Full Version : Cyprus Away

Beanz1927
18-06-15, 19:23
Just looking to book my Cyprus trip so looking for any recommendations for areas to stay in. None of my mates fancy it so going by myself and wondering if anyone's got any experience of doing an international trip by themselves? My past welsh away games have all been part of a group. Also do we know when tickets are going to be put on sale?

corky
18-06-15, 19:36
The under 30's will book ayia Napa but pathos,lanarka protaras Limassol will have fans staying...we have coaches from every resort to the game on matchday...me and my mates are based in pretarus five miles from ayia Napa ...ticket sales should begin end of June early July we should get an allocation of 4.000

Bluebird222
18-06-15, 19:45
I really wanted to go however it's really expensive for flights and its hard to juggle with both the Wales games so close together, end up missing Israel in some cases

G rangetown Blue
19-06-15, 10:30
Try Agean air, we got flights (not direct, but decent times) from Heathrow for £300, they were £320 the other day so be quick!

Fatty Føggøn
19-06-15, 10:51
I'm sure there were some cheap flights from UK connecting via Belgrade to Cyprus mentioned by some poster.