jon1959
12-07-15, 17:19
Feedback.

Observer
12-07-15, 17:22
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfl6Lu3xQW0

Feedback
12-07-15, 17:27
Feedback.I appreciate my omniscience gives the impression I'm a demi god, but it's only an impression and I'm not really all powerful

jon1959
12-07-15, 17:29
Feedback.
I appreciate my omniscience gives the impression I'm a demi god, but it's only an impression and I'm not really all powerfulThe word I was thinking of did begin with 'd', but it wasn't 'demi god'.

Mrs Steve R
12-07-15, 18:06
CIAControlled. http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/Dsmile.gif

Taunton Blue Genie
12-07-15, 18:08
O.D.E.S.S.A.

goslow
12-07-15, 18:17
NKVD

12-07-15, 18:19
Feedback.No can't be, feedy couldn't be on that thread as well, he only pops on here 20 minuets each day http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif

Mrs Steve R
12-07-15, 18:19
NKVDProb closest to the truth. http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif

Taunton Blue Genie
12-07-15, 18:20
Feedback.
No can't be, feedy couldn't be on that thread as well, he only pops on here 20 minuets each day http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif Now I am imagining him in a ballroom gown.

Feedback
12-07-15, 18:30
Feedback.
No can't be, feedy couldn't be on that thread as well, he only pops on here 20 minuets each day http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif
Now I am imagining him in a ballroom gown.Whatever floats your boat

SLUDGE FACTORY
12-07-15, 19:24
Hey feedback I don't need any lectures from you about world war two, my19 year old uncle gave up his life as did millions of others so you could play with your new mobile phone and play games on your ****ing console

Fair play you are an asshole

Feedback
12-07-15, 19:26
Hey feedback I don't need any lectures from you about world war two, my19 year old uncle gave up his life as did millions of others so you could play with your new mobile phone and play games on your ****ing console Pardon? Where did that come from Sludge. So much anger

SLUDGE FACTORY
12-07-15, 19:44
Hey feedback I don't need any lectures from you about world war two, my19 year old uncle gave up his life as did millions of others so you could play with your new mobile phone and play games on your ****ing console
Fair play you are an asshole Have a bit of respect

Josef
12-07-15, 20:42
Pardon? Where did that come from Sludge. So much anger Yes, there were atrocities on both sides but most of those carried out by Allied forces were in retaliation for SS butchery.As for your inane comment about Eisenhower's jewish descent words fail me!!!!

Michael Morris
12-07-15, 21:18
My fault I think. Mistakenly clicked when using my phone

Mrs Steve R
12-07-15, 21:19
My fault I think. Mistakenly clicked when using my phoneOoops http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif

Feedback
12-07-15, 21:32
Pardon? Where did that come from Sludge. So much anger As I said it's easy to criticise how things were when you look back from the comfort of your life in these peaceful times. It was a brutal war fought with brutal tactics. No one is saying otherwise

Josef
12-07-15, 21:50
It's outrageous that this poster can make such unsubstantiated claims based purely on hearsay. No one can expect anything from this fool than sludge.

SLUDGE FACTORY
12-07-15, 22:27
It's outrageous that this poster can make such unsubstantiated claims based purely on hearsay. No one can expect anything from this fool than sludge.Elvis is dead by the way

SLUDGE FACTORY
12-07-15, 22:30
Pardon? Where did that come from Sludge. So much anger
You said it was easy to make assumptions about the war from the comfort of modern life and I didn't know about rationing in the UK just after I ment8oned my uncle died aged 19 so you could spuot bollocks Yeah yeahñ

SLUDGE FACTORY
12-07-15, 22:35
You said it was easy to make assumptions about the war from the comfort of modern life and I didn't know about rationing in the UK just after I ment8oned my uncle died aged 19 so you could spuot bollocks And the west didn't commit war crimes in the middle East either, OK mate keep watching fox news

SLUDGE FACTORY
12-07-15, 22:56
You said it was easy to make assumptions about the war from the comfort of modern life and I didn't know about rationing in the UK just after I ment8oned my uncle died aged 19 so you could spuot bollocks
Too ****ing right I am pissed offYou will be telling me that the massacre and firestorm at Dresden didn't happen next

goslow
13-07-15, 05:21
You said it was easy to make assumptions about the war from the comfort of modern life and I didn't know about rationing in the UK just after I ment8oned my uncle died aged 19 so you could spuot bollocks
Too ****ing right I am pissed off
Tell you what my dad is on his last legs due to alzheimers but he has a framed photo of his brother, my uncle in his raf uniform taken just days before his death Walking,talking proof that drugs dont work.

Vimana.
13-07-15, 05:41
That's not like you Goslow ..

goslow
13-07-15, 06:56
Tell you what my dad is on his last legs due to alzheimers but he has a framed photo of his brother, my uncle in his raf uniform taken just days before his death There is so much wrong with that post i'll have to wait till after work to repond in detail

SLUDGE FACTORY
13-07-15, 09:30
Tell you what my dad is on his last legs due to alzheimers but he has a framed photo of his brother, my uncle in his raf uniform taken just days before his death
Pop round my house and share a cuppa with the old man about rationing , the war , how many died and how much you know about it and what it was like White western man he good , anyone else he bad , the world according to goslow

Feedback
13-07-15, 09:32
Tell you what my dad is on his last legs due to alzheimers but he has a framed photo of his brother, my uncle in his raf uniform taken just days before his death
Pop round my house and share a cuppa with the old man about rationing , the war , how many died and how much you know about it and what it was like
I gotta be honest though if he was sÃ*ne enough he wouldnt be happy to listen to your crap why have you moved back to the 19th century? your initial claim was about the murder of 1m germans. whereas there were some Germans in say Bismarck ND, I don't think buffalo bill murdered 1m of them

SLUDGE FACTORY
13-07-15, 09:53
Pop round my house and share a cuppa with the old man about rationing , the war , how many died and how much you know about it and what it was like
I gotta be honest though if he was sÃ*ne enough he wouldnt be happy to listen to your crap
Have a bit of respect But loony flag wavers just swallow the propaganda

Josef
13-07-15, 10:16
The claims made by Sludge or should I say the Sludge claimed by Sludge are based (whether he has read it or not) upon the book "Other Losses" written by James Blacque. The claims made in the book were investigated by a forum of eight eminent historians from a number of nationalities and their findings are sometimes referred to as being from The New Orleans Convention. Their findings were that the claims made in the book were "demonstrably absurd".
Eisenhower's name is a corruption of Eisenhauer which means iron hewer.His family were from Karlsruhr in Germany who in the 1600's moved to Switzerland to escape religious persecution as they were Mennonites (look it up Sludge, in other words Christian Brethren). Eisenhower was neither Dutch nor Jewish and many people in the US claim the same lineage as Ike.
If this poster made a modicum of research we would not have to waste time reading the tripe he posts.Incidentally he can start doing some research now into the contribution made by Eisenhower and US forces into the demise of Hitler by reading Anthony Beevor's acclaimed book " D Day",assuming of course that he reads books!!!

Feedback
13-07-15, 10:21
I gotta be honest though if he was sÃ*ne enough he wouldnt be happy to listen to your crap
Have a bit of respect
I have a lot of respect for all who served in the 2nd. World War. My father served in the Royal Navy as a Petty Officer at 18 and was torpedoed by a German U boat and subsequently rescued after many hours in the water. His brother served in the 53rd. Welch and was badly wounded at Nijmegen in the push towards Arnhem. Another of his brothers was in RAF aircrew and the youngest was an Army dispatch rider.After the War ended my father was involved in a detachment bringing order back to the German city of Hamburg and to this end used the services of many German POW's who were treated humanely and with respect.I don't think anyone is swallowing any propaganda sludge, people are just a little more objective than you are. The point that escapes you is that a lot of what happened was a product of its time. No one is suggesting that is right or wrong, just that it is very easy to sit and criticise yesterday's actions by today's ethics and morals.

SLUDGE FACTORY
13-07-15, 10:47
The claims made by Sludge or should I say the Sludge claimed by Sludge are based (whether he has read it or not) upon the book "Other Losses" written by James Blacque. The claims made in the book were investigated by a forum of eight eminent historians from a number of nationalities and their findings are sometimes referred to as being from The New Orleans Convention. Their findings were that the claims made in the book were "demonstrably absurd".If this poster made a modicum of research we would not have to waste time reading the tripe he posts.Incidentally he can start doing some research now into the contribution made by Eisenhower and US forces into the demise of Hitler by reading Anthony Beevor's acclaimed book " D Day",assuming of course that he reads books!!!

SLUDGE FACTORY
13-07-15, 11:07
The claims made by Sludge or should I say the Sludge claimed by Sludge are based (whether he has read it or not) upon the book "Other Losses" written by James Blacque. The claims made in the book were investigated by a forum of eight eminent historians from a number of nationalities and their findings are sometimes referred to as being from The New Orleans Convention. Their findings were that the claims made in the book were "demonstrably absurd".Some things never change

SLUDGE FACTORY
13-07-15, 13:10
The claims made by Sludge or should I say the Sludge claimed by Sludge are based (whether he has read it or not) upon the book "Other Losses" written by James Blacque. The claims made in the book were investigated by a forum of eight eminent historians from a number of nationalities and their findings are sometimes referred to as being from The New Orleans Convention. Their findings were that the claims made in the book were "demonstrably absurd".You can argue the toss over numbers all night if you want but America carried out war crimes and with all powerful nations doesn't like to admit it

SLUDGE FACTORY
13-07-15, 14:54
Pop round my house and share a cuppa with the old man about rationing , the war , how many died and how much you know about it and what it was like What's true is war crimes were carried out by the Americans and British against unarmed Germans, the first casualty in war is the truth

goslow
13-07-15, 18:01
I gotta be honest though if he was sÃ*ne enough he wouldnt be happy to listen to your crap http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif

goslow
13-07-15, 18:25
By the time the u.s got involved in north africa the axis were in full retreat so how you think they were threatening the oil in the middle east is baffling.
Yes the germans took a battering at stalingrad but it still took another two years to defeat them.
The u.s. Were beating the japs by conventional means but dropped the a-bombs to save tens of thousands of allied lives.
Monty was vain with a huge ego and an inability to admit when he was wrong,not a nutter.
Of course the bombing of dresden happened,its a matter of historical fact(unlike your claims about ike the murderer) but why you call it a massacre i dont know.
Try telling the famillies of the allied soldiers who died in the skies over europe,the atlantic,the mediterranean, tunisia,sicily,italy,normady,belgium,holland,germa ny,burma,m alaya,the pacific ocean and islands that the war was in its final throes by march 1943.
Ps,you might want to mention it to the families of those that died in the nazi death camps or those that were worked to death by the nazis and japs

Vimana.
13-07-15, 18:32
By the time the u.s got involved in north africa the axis were in full retreat so how you think they were threatening the oil in the middle east is baffling.Monty does sounds like a 'nutter' then, especially considering his position, and how revered he was ..

goslow
13-07-15, 18:40
By the time the u.s got involved in north africa the axis were in full retreat so how you think they were threatening the oil in the middle east is baffling.
Yes the germans took a battering at stalingrad but it still took another two years to defeat them.That would mean most football managers are as well http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif

Vimana.
13-07-15, 18:44
Undoubtedly so http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/smiley.gif

SLUDGE FACTORY
13-07-15, 18:45
By the time the u.s got involved in north africa the axis were in full retreat so how you think they were threatening the oil in the middle east is baffling.Rather than fight a conventional war they dropped the atomic bombs which wiped out civilians and ended the war

Tandy
13-07-15, 18:46
Sludge is taking a right old leathering.

goslow
13-07-15, 18:50
Yes the germans took a battering at stalingrad but it still took another two years to defeat them.Jesus/mohammed fvcking wept.

Mrs Steve R
13-07-15, 19:02
Nice to see that some of the tag team have adopted you now Sludge. http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif

SLUDGE FACTORY
13-07-15, 19:10
Yes the germans took a battering at stalingrad but it still took another two years to defeat them.
The u.s. Were beating the japs by conventional means but dropped the a-bombs to save tens of thousands of allied lives.There was a rumour the Japanese would surrender but trueman went ahead and dropped the bomb

SLUDGE FACTORY
13-07-15, 19:13
Nice to see that some of the tag team have adopted you now Sludge. http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif X

The Alien
13-07-15, 19:33
The u.s. Were beating the japs by conventional means but dropped the a-bombs to save tens of thousands of allied lives.
Monty was vain with a huge ego and an inability to admit when he was wrong,not a nutter.It was only by chance that the American aircraft carriers were out of Pearl Harbour at the time of the attack.

goslow
13-07-15, 19:47
Monty was vain with a huge ego and an inability to admit when he was wrong,not a nutter.Oh there was a rumour the japs were going to surrender? Whatever was truman thinking.

Feedback
13-07-15, 19:58
Monty was vain with a huge ego and an inability to admit when he was wrong,not a nutter.
Of course the bombing of dresden happened,its a matter of historical fact(unlike your claims about ike the murderer) but why you call it a massacre i dont know.The Americans built 120+ aircraft carriers and built more than 300,000 aircraft. The axis had no chance

Cardiff Irish
13-07-15, 20:00
Of course the bombing of dresden happened,its a matter of historical fact(unlike your claims about ike the murderer) but why you call it a massacre i dont know.
Try telling the famillies of the allied soldiers who died in the skies over europe,the atlantic,the mediterranean, tunisia,sicily,italy,normady,belgium,holland,germa ny,burma,m alaya,the pacific ocean and islands that the war was in its final throes by march 1943.But the outcome eventually would have been the same.

Feedback
13-07-15, 20:05
I think it was yamamoto who said something like 'if you've seen the motor factories of detroit and the oil fields of texts then you will see you cannot beat the Americans, only delay the outcome.'

Or something like that

Cardiff Irish
13-07-15, 20:26
I think it was yamamoto who said something like 'if you've seen the motor factories of detroit and the oil fields of texts then you will see you cannot beat the Americans, only delay the outcome.'From what I read of Yamamoto he was quite sensible, but went along with the orders of the Emperor.

BlueToujours
13-07-15, 20:34
You said it was easy to make assumptions about the war from the comfort of modern life and I didn't know about rationing in the UK just after I ment8oned my uncle died aged 19 so you could spuot bollocks Without wanting to belittle your wife's grandad's war contribution, because anyone who flew just one mission in a Lancaster is a hero in my eyes but did he really fly 300 missions. Most flew a tour of duty of around 30 missions and if, and that was a big if< they survived then they might have done another tour. So maybe 60 missions at best.

Rocco Siffredi
13-07-15, 20:49
This must have been a feedy typo😄. Not sure even he could possibly bullshit such an outrageous claim. 300 missions whoa a real record breaker.

goslow
13-07-15, 21:39
This must have been a feedy typo😄. Not sure even he could possibly bullshit such an outrageous claim. 300 missions whoa a real record breaker. Guy Gibson VC 170 odd missions 1939-1944

goslow
13-07-15, 21:52
Squadron Leader Alec Cranswick DSO DFC (35 Squadron) was shot down and killed, returning on his 107th operation, all bombing missions.
Squadron Leader Bob Palmer (109 Squadron) was on his 111th op, when his aircraft was shot down and he was killed on the 23/12/44. He received a VC for his bravery on this operation.

goslow
13-07-15, 21:53
This must have been a feedy typo😄. Not sure even he could possibly bullshit such an outrageous claim. 300 missions whoa a real record breaker.
I have no idea if feedys claim is correct but as a yardstick ^^^^^^ ops not missions.

goslow
13-07-15, 21:58
As 300 ops seems excessive Perhaps he meant hours not ops.

goslow
13-07-15, 22:11
Or he counted all his training flights

Mrs Steve R
13-07-15, 22:21
goslow is on overtime tonight.

Vimana.
13-07-15, 22:56
goslow is on overtime tonight. He's on gofast.

Rocco Siffredi
14-07-15, 07:09
The Lancaster did not commence operations until Feb 42 which makes the 300 missions even more special

Feedback
14-07-15, 07:39
Too ****ing right I am pissed offhe flew in india and rhodesia after the war which are included in the above.

Feedback
14-07-15, 07:47
This must have been a feedy typo😄. Not sure even he could possibly bullshit such an outrageous claim. 300 missions whoa a real record breaker. he has no reason to lie as he is an unassuming man - a real old school gentleman.

waynekerr55
14-07-15, 08:33
CIA
Controlled. http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/Dsmile.gif By the Zionists http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/sherlock.gif

Packerman
14-07-15, 08:56
CIA
Controlled. http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/Dsmile.gif
By the Zionists http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/sherlock.gifgoes without saying in loonyville http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/Dsmile.gif

elwuga
14-07-15, 09:08
Of course the bombing of dresden happened,its a matter of historical fact(unlike your claims about ike the murderer) but why you call it a massacre i dont know.You are kidding.......

Mrs Steve R
14-07-15, 12:40
CIA
By the Zionists http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/sherlock.gif
goes without saying in loonyville http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/Dsmile.gif Is that where you live? http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/Dsmile.gif

Packerman
14-07-15, 12:43
CIA
goes without saying in loonyville http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/Dsmile.gif
Is that where you live? http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/Dsmile.gif you and gluey must have net curtains http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif

Mrs Steve R
14-07-15, 12:49
CIA
goes without saying in loonyville http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/Dsmile.gif
Is that where you live? http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/Dsmile.gif
you and gluey must have net curtains http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif Net curtains are much better than blinkers. http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif

lardy
14-07-15, 13:35
Japan were never going to surrender pre-bomb, no matter what sludge's rumours say. Bloody hell, they didn't even surrender after one of them, it took two and a white lie that the us had loads more in a cupboard.

Dropping the bomb is a low point in human history but the war was not ending soon. Given that one night of conventional bombing of tokyo killed more than either bomb, the death total would surely not have been greatly different had the war continued as it was.

SLUDGE FACTORY
14-07-15, 15:31
Japan were never going to surrender pre-bomb, no matter what sludge's rumours say. Bloody hell, they didn't even surrender after one of them, it took two and a white lie that the us had loads more in a cupboard. Japanese women were fighting to the death and when their bullets ran out they would save the last ones to shoot themselves or jump off buildings and cliffs

The Alien
14-07-15, 15:43
Try telling the famillies of the allied soldiers who died in the skies over europe,the atlantic,the mediterranean, tunisia,sicily,italy,normady,belgium,holland,germa ny,burma,m alaya,the pacific ocean and islands that the war was in its final throes by march 1943.Also, I don't believe for one minute that the Americans could have produced a carrier every month at that moment in time.

Feedback
14-07-15, 16:00
Try telling the famillies of the allied soldiers who died in the skies over europe,the atlantic,the mediterranean, tunisia,sicily,italy,normady,belgium,holland,germa ny,burma,m alaya,the pacific ocean and islands that the war was in its final throes by march 1943.
Ps,you might want to mention it to the families of those that died in the nazi death camps or those that were worked to death by the nazis and japsNB we are not talking Nimitz class here obviously. scroll (https:&#47;&#47;en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_production_during_World_War_II) down to naval section.

The Alien
14-07-15, 16:25
Ps,you might want to mention it to the families of those that died in the nazi death camps or those that were worked to death by the nazis and japs
My uncle died in a Stirling bomber at the age of 19 Don't believe everything you read on wiki http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/Dsmile.gif

Feedback
14-07-15, 16:42
My uncle died in a Stirling bomber at the age of 19
I don't need lectures on the horrors of war from someone who sounds as mad as Monty http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/Dsmile.gif