PDA

View Full Version : Who have we signed so far?

Barry Dragon
13-07-15, 06:31
I saw we signed Ameobi from Newcastle the other day on loan, but I have not been hearing much about signings into the runup to the season. Heard more about ex city players than any new city players.

Last year it was clear to see we have deficiencies throughout the field.

Keyser Soze
13-07-15, 15:53
I saw we signed Ameobi from Newcastle the other day on loan, but I have not been hearing much about signings into the runup to the season. Heard more about ex city players than any new city players.So we have two issues. A financial constraint and a predictability. We should kill two birds with one stone. Offer Whitts for sale at 3-5m and sell Gunnar. Then recycle the money with some new signings, preferably with pace and movment. And get a loanee from a good club in as well. With the amount of promising talent coming out of Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool or Man United if we can't pick up a few players from there there is something seriously wrong with our recruitment.

Colonel Cærdiffi
13-07-15, 16:30
Still another 50 days of the transfer window to go, that's a loooong time, many many things can happen before the 1st Sept.

surge
13-07-15, 16:47
I saw we signed Ameobi from Newcastle the other day on loan, but I have not been hearing much about signings into the runup to the season. Heard more about ex city players than any new city players.
Last year it was clear to see we have deficiencies throughout the field.Too many average but overly expensive players who aren't attractive to anyone, fans who want something built rather than another window of mistakes being undone (and more mistakes being made) and a manager who needs a quick start.

Steve R
13-07-15, 16:52
Offer Whitts for sale at 3-5m and sell Gunnar. I love Whitts but to be fair the only club that would pay £3-5 Million for Whitts is us.