PDA

View Full Version : Using a mate's membership question

Blue Dwr
14-07-15, 12:52
My mate an me are planning to go to the Forest game on August 29th, staying in Leicester for the weekend. He's a Leicester fan, so not a member.
Anyway, I am going to use another friend's membership number to buy the ticket for him.

Can anyone tell me if the club would send the ticket to the address of the owner of the membership or if I can modify the delivery address so it's sent to me instead?

Cheers! http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/thumbup.gif

epping blue
14-07-15, 13:05
You order them and pay for them and they'll send them to you. You'll have to give the other fan number and occasionally they'll ask for their address - not very often though.

Blue Dwr
14-07-15, 13:07
Thanks Epping. I'll have to call them rather than do it on-line then.

Farmer Giles
14-07-15, 13:34
I have brought tickets for myself and a friend using their membership number both over the phone and on-line. To buy on-line, I searched for them using their surname and membership number and added them to "my network". You then assign them to one of the tickets. The tickets are then sent to my home address.

Blue Dwr
14-07-15, 13:49
I have brought tickets for myself and a friend using their membership number both over the phone and on-line. To buy on-line, I searched for them using their surname and membership number and added them to "my network". You then assign them to one of the tickets. The tickets are then sent to my home address.Thanks for the advice Farmer G.