PDA

View Full Version : Kenwyne Dilemma...

Cowbridge Blue
30-07-15, 21:31
...a test of ambition:

Does Tan hold on to Kenwyne Jones if Sheff Wed come in for a season-long loan or will the temptation to save a wad be too strong?

Only this week, Slade reportedly came out saying Jones was a big part of his plans; was that just a smokescreen after the MLS interest cooled?

TH63
30-07-15, 21:38
Russel Slade has either played a blinder here, or is just talking shite due to a combination of not having a clue what's going on and/or being told what to do by the emperor.
You'd like to think it's the former but..........

Eric The Blue
30-07-15, 21:58
Disagree that it's a test of ambition. Kenwyne is a competent championship striker being paid the salary of 3 competent Championship strikers. Business decision IMO.

NigelBlues
30-07-15, 22:04
...a test of ambition:However if Sheff paid half his wages for example, then City could pay half that again on an able replacement and another one besides.

Ray Mears
30-07-15, 22:06
Jones is as much a part of Slade's plans as shagging Susan Boyle is a part of my plans. But Slade said: "He's our player and a big part of what we are trying to do."

NigelBlues
30-07-15, 22:10
Jones is as much a part of Slade's plans as shagging Susan Boyle is a part of my plans.
Quote:After all, it was only just over a week ago in public, Lord Sewell was telling how he will improve morals and standards in parliament. I guess that's my point.

Ray Mears
30-07-15, 22:12
Jones is as much a part of Slade's plans as shagging Susan Boyle is a part of my plans.
Quote:
Kenwyne Jones a 'big part' of Cardiff's plans, says Russell SladeIt was a quip, aimed at implying that you would be bedding Susan Boyle.

NigelBlues
30-07-15, 22:14
Quote:
Kenwyne Jones a 'big part' of Cardiff's plans, says Russell Slade
Kenwyne Jones remains a "big part" of Cardiff City's plans, according to manager Russell Slade.Lol. (-; I think I'd prefer Lord Sewell in his bra!

30-07-15, 22:20
NigelBlues has a 'big part', NQAT.

ninian200
31-07-15, 07:23
Quote:
Kenwyne Jones a 'big part' of Cardiff's plans, says Russell Slade
Kenwyne Jones remains a "big part" of Cardiff City's plans, according to manager Russell Slade.
Jones is expected to return to training on Wednesday for the first time this summer after being on international duty with Trinidad and Tobago. http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif

the other bob wilson
31-07-15, 07:32
Disagree that it's a test of ambition. Kenwyne is a competent championship striker being paid the salary of 3 competent Championship strikers. Business decision IMO.Exactly, meanwhile a target man we let go for peanuts when I'm sure he would have accepted a contract with us paying a fraction of what Jones gets, is on his way to a Premier League club - if, by whatever way, we can get some other club to pay Kenwyne Jones' wages for next season, it will be the best bit of business we've done all summer.