PDA

View Full Version : Palace v Shrewsbury

ragbone
26-08-15, 09:43
Campbell,Ledley , didn't get a squad selection against Shrewsbury , maybe be injured ?? Mutch was a used sub and got on in the 50th minute.

All or some of them would do a decent job on loan to us, we know they are workers /team players, and have an affiliation to us
( although personally wish Joe had left us in better circumstances )

surge
26-08-15, 09:45
I hope Joe goes onto better things than our play-off pushing championship club.

epping blue
26-08-15, 10:08
Campbell,Ledley , didn't get a squad selection against Shrewsbury , maybe be injured ?? Mutch was a used sub and got on in the 50th minute.On the bbc teams it has Ledley down as having played the full 120 minutes. Is that not right?

ninianboy1
26-08-15, 10:12
BBC Radio Wales reported that Ledley was selected - as was Wayne Hennesey.

bluethrough
26-08-15, 10:33
If they are not good enough for Palace then they certainly are not good enough for us .

redjk
26-08-15, 10:35
I thought mutch would have broken through by now, he was our best outfield player in the premier league - when fit.

The Lone Gunman
26-08-15, 11:14
I thought mutch would have broken through by now, he was our best outfield player in the premier league - when fit.He has. Mutch has played in all three of Palace's Premier League games this season.

redjk
26-08-15, 11:17
I thought mutch would have broken through by now, he was our best outfield player in the premier league - when fit.
He has. Mutch has played in all three of Palace's Premier League games this season.The tone of the original email implied that he wasn't getting played but I guess not.

langley
26-08-15, 11:17
Mitch has played all games
The other Z 2 should move on for their own careers.

Taunton Blue Genie
26-08-15, 11:20
Mitch has played all gamesAre you speaking in tongues?

ragbone
26-08-15, 11:52
Campbell,Ledley , didn't get a squad selection against Shrewsbury , maybe be injured ?? Mutch was a used sub and got on in the 50th minute.
All or some of them would do a decent job on loan to us, we know they are workers /team players, and have an affiliation to us 43 Kaikai