View Full Version : Mitchu Worth a Bid for?

Llanharan Blues
28-08-15, 16:56
Not happy at Swansea they want him to find a new club!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34089924

Under the Splott-light
28-08-15, 17:04
God no, overated and broken.

surge
28-08-15, 17:06
Expensive, injury prone, seems to be in negative head-space, seems twenty years older than when he was a top player with the jacks...

Llanharan Blues
28-08-15, 17:06
I know hes got a lot of mental issues, what living around swansea, perhaps he can be repaired God no, overated and broken.

RichardM
28-08-15, 17:49
I know hes got a lot of mental issues, what living around swansea, perhaps he can be repaired
God no, overated and broken.He's been away from Swansea on loan for quite awhile and hardly played in that time. I can't see why we would want him

ragbone
28-08-15, 17:53
He's not mitchu of a player anymore

binman
28-08-15, 18:30
No

Pug
28-08-15, 18:41
God no, overated and broken.Besides the fact we couldn't afford him in a month of Sundays, it might upset our main goal threat. Revell.

Bluemellons
28-08-15, 19:31
Michu was a hell of a player. I'd have him. The fact he cant get in the Jacks side is because they now have even better players with better attitudes.
We've had fantastic 'broken' players in the past who no-one wanted....Pike, Gilligan, Bartlett,George Wood......it's all a gamble.

RichardM
28-08-15, 19:39
Michu was a hell of a player. I'd have him. The fact he cant get in the Jacks side is because they now have even better players with better attitudes.'Was' is the point. He couldn't get a game where ever it was he went on loan. There is no reason to think he would be any good for Cardiff

Bluemellons
28-08-15, 19:51
Michu was a hell of a player. I'd have him. The fact he cant get in the Jacks side is because they now have even better players with better attitudes.
We've had fantastic 'broken' players in the past who no-one wanted....Pike, Gilligan, Bartlett,George Wood......it's all a gamble.He did it in the Premiership and we are a mid-table Championship side. We couldnt afford his wages anyway.

Colonel Cærdiffi
28-08-15, 19:56
He's not mitchu of a player anymoreWe really need Mutch back for this joke to work again.

Under the Splott-light
28-08-15, 20:04
He's not mitchu of a player anymore
We really need Mutch back for this joke to work again.Don make sence u idoit!