PDA

View Full Version : Free ipad for nothing

Jimmy the Jock
11-09-15, 13:17
Vodafone just rang to make sure I was happy with my deal and do a revue on my account.

After 5 minutes adjusting bits and pieces the guy said he could send me an i pad air free of charge. No cost.

Ah I thought he is going to extend my contract....nope still finishes in July . Costs will remain the same ..

But there is no such thing as free...... http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/sherlock.gif

poc
11-09-15, 13:28
Vodafone just rang to make sure I was happy with my deal and do a revue on my account.watch the usage charges http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/thumbup.gif

Wrong Side of the Severn
11-09-15, 13:40
If you have an Apple phone the synchronicity is great.

The Butcher
11-09-15, 13:48
Vodafone did something similar with me once. They called me up and adjusted my contract, making it around £5 a month cheaper, then said they would send me a 'free' device.

What they didn't mention was that the new device would include signing up to a new 12 month contract.
It was sent back immediately as I had no interest in a new contract, but then vodafone conveniently 'lost' the returns package during processing. They then took the funds for the additional contract for the next few months until I told them I would be cancelling the direct debit. They miraculously found the device (almost immediately) and reimbursed all of the additional monies I had paid.

TruBlue
11-09-15, 13:48
Vodafone just rang to make sure I was happy with my deal and do a revue on my account.
After 5 minutes adjusting bits and pieces the guy said he could send me an i pad air free of charge. No cost.With Three, they had offered people unlimited data tethering and realised they now couldn't cope with it so were busy trying to alter everyone contracts. Sneaky.

Jimmy the Jock
11-09-15, 13:56
After 5 minutes adjusting bits and pieces the guy said he could send me an i pad air free of charge. No cost.Yeah that might be the catch. I have 10gb and usually use less than one. I doubt I would use it out of the home but I will be aware.

Jimmy the Jock
11-09-15, 13:57
If you have an Apple phone the synchronicity is great.I have yeah. What types of things would you synchronise them for ?