PDA

View Full Version : The Rocky Horror Show

Phil1927
19-09-15, 08:30
Always been a fan, but never had the courage to dress up for it.

My girlfriend and I went to the cinema link up of the London premier on Thursday (at the Swansea Odeon) and we both went in costume (and it was absolutely fantastic).

Bloody typical though, of the scant few in dress-up, I was the only one 'dragged up'. The walk to & from the car - past the bowling alley with a load of kids outside - was a tad nerve wracking, but I had my Bluebird tattoo covered up, so at least that was in my favour.

A mate of mine went to the Cardiff showing and apparently there were a few more dressed up for the occasion there, it looks like I picked the wrong city to go & see it.

I never knew Swansea folk were so boring.

Although we both intend to go to see it in Cardiff in February in the same costumes, I hope everybody else who goes is dressed for the occasion.

lardy
19-09-15, 08:55
boil in the bag perversion for sexually repressed accountants

The Bloop
19-09-15, 09:09
Always been a fan, but never had the courage to dress up for it.All the students will be around in February so there's more chance of a few more in costume

Phil1927
19-09-15, 09:58
boil in the bag perversion for sexually repressed accountantsOh, I'm not an accountant. Or sexually repressed.

lardy
19-09-15, 10:13
Oh, I'm not an accountant. Or sexually repressed. First year drama student? Posters of Betty Blue, Blues Brothers, Big Blue or Blue Velvet on your blue bloody walls?

Phil1927
19-09-15, 10:18
Oh, I'm not an accountant. Or sexually repressed.
First year drama student? Posters of Betty Blue, Blues Brothers, Big Blue or Blue Velvet on your blue bloody walls?Wow, you know me better than I know myself.