PDA

View Full Version : Andorra tickets for sale

chris lee
11-10-15, 16:29
Hey two tickets for sale next to each-over in the Ninian Stand, £60 for both but need to be collected from Brackla, Bridgend, preferable tonight if possible.

The Lone Gunman
11-10-15, 16:43
£60?!? How much did you pay for them?

Peajay
11-10-15, 16:54
Hey two tickets for sale next to each-over in the Ninian Stand, £60 for both but need to be collected from Brackla, Bridgend, preferable tonight if possible. http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=msg&goto=4537 119&rid=1687#msg_4537119 (http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=msg&goto=4537119&rid=1687#msg_4537119)

Bobby Dandruff
11-10-15, 16:54
£60?!? How much did you pay for them?Weird.

Peajay
11-10-15, 16:56
http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/shrug.gif[/IMG] Bobby Dandruff wrote on Sun, 11 October 2015 17:54] £60?!? How much did you pay for them?
That doesn't seem unreasonable to me (although having to collect them does!)Read the thread I have linked above. He's looking a little bit like a tout.

The Lone Gunman
11-10-15, 16:58
That doesn't seem unreasonable to me (although having to collect them does!)Do you know what the price of tickets for the Ninian Stand were when they went on sale?

Zenith
11-10-15, 17:01
That doesn't seem unreasonable to me (although having to collect them does!)
I could only get the £50 tickets, so I don't see why anyone would think that £30 for a ticket is a lot, especially to an international.Fairly sure they were £20 each

Peajay
11-10-15, 17:01
I could only get the £50 tickets, so I don't see why anyone would think that £30 for a ticket is a lot, especially to an international.C'mon Mr Pearce, what's the face value, we can see you are logged on.

chris lee
11-10-15, 17:02
hey, the tickets cost me about £22 each, i have been offered £40-£50, but would happily take £30 if they can be collected from me before the game as my interest is to enjoy the night and not be worrying about selling tickets.

Peejay, i answered your question in the thread you linked because i had tickets for sale, and was giving you my first hand experience on what I was being offered for them, i though it was genuine/fair advice not to expect to be able to purchase a ticket at £20 for a sold out in demand game. http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/ayatollah.gif

The Lone Gunman
11-10-15, 17:04
Fairly sure they were £20 eachThat's what I thought. Or cheaper still if you bought them as a part of a season ticket.

tigerbaybluebird
11-10-15, 17:04
£60 for two tickets to watch a bit of Welsh history seems reasonable to me

Also you don't HAVE to buy them so I don't see the problem if he wants to make a little profit

Anyway carry on http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/wave.gif

Peajay
11-10-15, 17:07
hey, the tickets cost me about £22 each, i have been offered £40-£50, but would happily take £30 if they can be collected from me before the game as my interest is to enjoy the night and not be worrying about selling tickets.Plain an simple touting !!! You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

Michael Morris
11-10-15, 17:10
£60 for two tickets to watch a bit of Welsh history seems reasonable to me the OP, in trying to make a profit on his tickets, is a tout. he is also a bit silly to openly admit he's attempting to carry out an illegal action.

bobh
http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/tout.gif

tigerbaybluebird
hey, the tickets cost me about £22 each, i have been offered £40-£50, but would happily take £30 if they can be collected from me before the game as my interest is to enjoy the night and not be worrying about selling tickets.
Peejay, i answered your question in the thread you linked because i had tickets for sale, and was giving you my first hand experience on what I was being offered for them, i though it was genuine/fair advice not to expect to be able to purchase a ticket at £20 for a sold out in demand game. http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/ayatollah.gif Just saying

tigerbaybluebird
11-10-15, 17:12
£60 for two tickets to watch a bit of Welsh history seems reasonable to me
Also you don't HAVE to buy them so I don't see the problem if he wants to make a little profit I agree he shouldn't be using your MB to sell them but it's happened on here in nemurous occasions.

Peajay
11-10-15, 17:12
Hey two tickets for sale next to each-over in the Ninian Stand, £6 for both but need to be collected from Brackla, Bridgend, preferable tonight if possible.Corrected

chris lee
11-10-15, 17:28
OK i feel this has been a slight over reaction, i purchased the 5 additional tickets i was entitled to, 3 of which i gave to close friends at £20 each (this is a loss with the postage fee's)

when i work out the profits from selling these two tickets it will be aprox £6 each, which considering i have had to go through this hassle, and have now arranged to meet and sell them to someone shortly. I am hardly laughing all the way to the bank.

P.S Mike I could have easily sold them on Twitter to a stranger for £40-£50, but tried to offer them to some genuine football fans on your board at what most people would consider a very reasonable price, there does not seem to be problem when people are advertising their match transport on here, and people would be surprised if they knew just how much those organizers were making of the back of Cardiff city fans.

Rhiw-Blue
11-10-15, 17:34
Im guessing if you could have sold them for £40-50 you would have!

F***ing disgrace http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/thumbup.gif

Peajay
11-10-15, 17:34
OK i feel this has been a slight over reaction, i purchased the 5 additional tickets i was entitled to, 3 of which i gave to close friends at £20 each (this is a loss with the postage fee's) Do you feel better now you have tried to justify yourself. You initially said you had been offered £40 but weren't selling them, now all of a sudden they are £60. It doesn't matter how you try to justify you selling football tickets for more than face value, it is illegal and absoloutely stinks that you are trying to gain money from fellow fans. I hope you are stuck with them.

Taunton Blue Genie
11-10-15, 17:36
OK i feel this has been a slight over reaction, i purchased the 5 additional tickets i was entitled to, 3 of which i gave to close friends at £20 each (this is a loss with the postage fee's)
when i work out the profits from selling these two tickets it will be aprox £6 each, which considering i have had to go through this hassle, and have now arranged to meet and sell them to someone shortly. I am hardly laughing all the way to the bank.Perhaps the FAW might be interested in Mr Chris Pearce's activities.

RichardM
11-10-15, 17:42
OK i feel this has been a slight over reaction, i purchased the 5 additional tickets i was entitled to, 3 of which i gave to close friends at £20 each (this is a loss with the postage fee's) None of that alters the fact that what you are doing is illegal and unless you have some hard evidence I suggest you don't go there with you allegations about coach organisers making money.

tigerbaybluebird
11-10-15, 17:53
when i work out the profits from selling these two tickets it will be aprox £6 each, which considering i have had to go through this hassle, and have now arranged to meet and sell them to someone shortly. I am hardly laughing all the way to the bank.By the way I hope your stuck with the tickets and the coach organisers are fully booked

chris lee
11-10-15, 17:55
fair enough guys, points are taken, and i will not try and sell tickets on here in the future, personally I am happy that my main motivation was one to buy extra tickets for friends, which i did in terms of three of the tickets, if what i have done in the eyes of the law on the other two is classed as illegal, then as i said it wont happen again.

Hopefully where i do differ from a 'tout' is that I will be there on Tuesday and as I have every game hoping to cheer the team on to a victory, enjoy the game http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/ayatollah.gif

BlueWales
11-10-15, 18:40
fair enough guys, points are taken, and i will not try and sell tickets on here in the future, personally I am happy that my main motivation was one to buy extra tickets for friends, which i did in terms of three of the tickets, if what i have done in the eyes of the law on the other two is classed as illegal, then as i said it wont happen again.Hope you try to sell them in the dark on Tuesday night and you get a smack in the mouth.

Superdad
11-10-15, 18:42
To be fair what's the difference in making a few quid on tickets to making lots of money charging fans for travelling on unofficial transport to matches ?

dave jones attacking sub
11-10-15, 18:51
One is a legitimate business and the other is illegal touting?

RichardM
11-10-15, 18:53
To be fair what's the difference in making a few quid on tickets to making lots of money charging fans for travelling on unofficial transport to matches ?Making a few quid on tickets is illegal, running coaches isn't. Anyway, who makes lots of money running coaches?

Superdad
11-10-15, 19:05
A legitimate business would be paying all tax on profits to HMRC http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/sherlock.gif

Aprhys
11-10-15, 19:18
Why are justifying yourself to a message board frequented by people you don't know? You have tickets (supply) and people will want them (demand). If you sell them for above face value then that is your business. It may be illegal but that is your risk to take. The posters who make out that is an act of betrayal to make a few quid from a fellow football fan crack me up. It's as if they believe in a righteous world where all CCFC and Wales fans are a devoted brotherhood. Sell your tickets and do as you please fella !!!

Pearcey
11-10-15, 19:18
We had a poster on here last week selling his Andorra tickets at FACE VALUE last week at £5 each. Chris Lee trying to make a profit out of this is a bit sad.
Have a word with yourself.

Jimmy the Jock
11-10-15, 19:19
A legitimate business would be paying all tax on profits to HMRC http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/sherlock.gif Arent the coaches non profit?

Pearcey
11-10-15, 19:20
when i work out the profits from selling these two tickets it will be aprox £6 each, which considering i have had to go through this hassle, and have now arranged to meet and sell them to someone shortly. I am hardly laughing all the way to the bank.
P.S Mike I could have easily sold them on Twitter to a stranger for £40-£50, but tried to offer them to some genuine football fans on your board at what most people would consider a very reasonable price, there does not seem to be problem when people are advertising their match transport on here, and people would be surprised if they knew just how much those organizers were making of the back of Cardiff city fans.Chris Lee surely?

Jimmy the Jock
11-10-15, 19:21
Why are justifying yourself to a message board frequented by people you don't know? You have tickets (supply) and people will want them (demand). If you sell them for above face value then that is your business. It may be illegal but that is your risk to take. The posters who make out that is an act of betrayal to make a few quid from a fellow football fan crack me up. It's as if they believe in a righteous world where all CCFC and Wales fans are a devoted brotherhood. Sell your tickets and do as you please fella !!!I lost my faith in the brother hood when they wrapped up in lovely warm red scarfs one cold winters evening.

Pearcey
11-10-15, 19:22
I could only get the £50 tickets, so I don't see why anyone would think that £30 for a ticket is a lot, especially to an international.
Weird.Mr Lee surely? Don't start blaming us Pearces!

Superdad
11-10-15, 19:29
A legitimate business would be paying all tax on profits to HMRC http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/sherlock.gif
Arent the coaches non profit? http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/sherlock.gif http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif

Colonel Cærdiffi
11-10-15, 19:29
I, for one, am sick of Pearcey and his attempts to make a fast buck off the back of the fans.

For shame.

Pearcey
11-10-15, 19:30
I, for one, am sick of Pearcey and his attempts to make a fast buck off the back of the fans.I have two tickets which I bought for £150 each and am willing to sell them at face value.

BLUETIT
11-10-15, 19:31
OK i feel this has been a slight over reaction, i purchased the 5 additional tickets i was entitled to, 3 of which i gave to close friends at £20 each (this is a loss with the postage fee's) Most games this season average about 35 travelling.

BLUETIT
11-10-15, 19:33
To be fair what's the difference in making a few quid on tickets to making lots of money charging fans for travelling on unofficial transport to matches ?We are not unofficial, we are attached to the football club and most of us attend all the monthly police meetings.

Jimmy the Jock
11-10-15, 19:36
I, for one, am sick of Pearcey and his attempts to make a fast buck off the back of the fans.
For shame.Do you get a game for that?

Pearcey
11-10-15, 19:39
For shame.
I have two tickets which I bought for £150 each and am willing to sell them at face value.Only if its a Tuesday

Superdad
11-10-15, 19:40
when i work out the profits from selling these two tickets it will be aprox £6 each, which considering i have had to go through this hassle, and have now arranged to meet and sell them to someone shortly. I am hardly laughing all the way to the bank.This season will no doubt compensate the glory years.

poc
11-10-15, 19:50
when i work out the profits from selling these two tickets it will be aprox £6 each, which considering i have had to go through this hassle, and have now arranged to meet and sell them to someone shortly. I am hardly laughing all the way to the bank.taking 50 in the premier league might http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/getmycoat.gif

Taunton Blue Genie
11-10-15, 20:01
I could only get the £50 tickets, so I don't see why anyone would think that £30 for a ticket is a lot, especially to an international.
Weird.
Do you know what the price of tickets for the Ninian Stand were when they went on sale?Check his details, my friend.

Pearcey
11-10-15, 20:09
Weird.
Do you know what the price of tickets for the Ninian Stand were when they went on sale?
C'mon Mr Pearce, what's the face value, we can see you are logged on.Ooops.

Colonel Cærdiffi
11-10-15, 20:12
Weird.
Do you know what the price of tickets for the Ninian Stand were when they went on sale?
C'mon Mr Pearce, what's the face value, we can see you are logged on.
Mr Lee surely? Don't start blaming us Pearces!Cor, it's like a twist at the end of an M. Night Shyamalan movie.

blueslippers
11-10-15, 20:40
While I think Chris was wrong, I do think there is a slight overeaction and a bit of faux outrage here.

Ive had membership for the last 2 campaigns for me and my kids and cannot understand why it initially entitled me to 10 and then, as demand increased, 5 tickets per membership. Surely 1+1 would be more than enough or even 1 per member given how reasonable membership was!

Anyway, lighten up, Chris would have paid admin and delivery charges, so while he should only be charging face value plus costs, expecting a couple of pints in return for a couple of in demand tickets is hardly ruthless touting or a hanging offence!

blue matt
11-10-15, 22:18
Why are justifying yourself to a message board frequented by people you don't know? You have tickets (supply) and people will want them (demand). If you sell them for above face value then that is your business. It may be illegal but that is your risk to take. The posters who make out that is an act of betrayal to make a few quid from a fellow football fan crack me up. It's as if they believe in a righteous world where all CCFC and Wales fans are a devoted brotherhood. Sell your tickets and do as you please fella !!!
While I think Chris was wrong, I do think there is a slight overeaction and a bit of faux outrage here.Now you might think that points 2 & 4 and the same, they are, but due to the nature of the points, they needed to be mentioned twice and I am offended that you have raised the issue http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/wave.gif

blue matt
11-10-15, 22:25
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--dlgSIUdc--/704162719040665009.png

chris lee
11-10-15, 22:28
While I think Chris was wrong, I do think there is a slight overeaction and a bit of faux outrage here.
Ive had membership for the last 2 campaigns for me and my kids and cannot understand why it initially entitled me to 10 and then, as demand increased, 5 tickets per membership. Surely 1+1 would be more than enough or even 1 per member given how reasonable membership was!Cheers guys I needed to read that, Even Ched Evans got of more lightly than me on here http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif

Loya Jirga
11-10-15, 22:33
To be fair what's the difference in making a few quid on tickets to making lots of money charging fans for travelling on unofficial transport to matches ?You really are thick.

chris
11-10-15, 23:19
I, for one, am sick of Pearcey and his attempts to make a fast buck off the back of the fans.you spend half your life sat behind a keyboard in front of a computer screen.

Colonel Cærdiffi
11-10-15, 23:42
For shame.Whilst I'm not remotely surprised that you didn't get the joke, I am quite pleased that you put such a conservative estimate on my time in front of screen. Thank you.

Loya Jirga
12-10-15, 15:34
For shame.
no chance of him making money out of you. http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif

Pearcey
12-10-15, 19:24
Hey two tickets for sale next to each-over in the Ninian Stand, £60 for both but need to be collected from Brackla, Bridgend, preferable tonight if possible.Christian do you have a father called Mark or Lee? Just curious.

Superdad
12-10-15, 21:39
To be fair what's the difference in making a few quid on tickets to making lots of money charging fans for travelling on unofficial transport to matches ?
You really are thick.Where do you sit it the ground , perhaps we can compare qualifications over a pint. Then again, you don't go anymore do you as Mr Tan still annoys you..... Awwwwww

TH63
12-10-15, 22:07
Hey two tickets for sale next to each-over in the Ninian Stand, £60 for both but need to be collected from Brackla, Bridgend, preferable tonight if possible.
Christian do you have a father called Mark or Lee? Just curious.Lee Lee?

blue matt
12-10-15, 22:26
Christian do you have a father called Mark or Lee? Just curious.
Lee Lee?the One that owns the local Chinese http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/shrug.gif

Loya Jirga
12-10-15, 22:42
You really are thick.
Oh not the resident troll again..... Not being funny I think with reputation you have on here I would pipe down.....Did you get your secretary to write that? If so, you're paying her too much.

Pearcey
13-10-15, 08:01
Lee Lee?You haven't read the thread. His surname is Pearce and he appears to be from Brackla which is where my uncle lives. There may be a connection here as some of my relatives support Cardiff City.

TH63
13-10-15, 08:17
Lee Lee?
You haven't read the thread. His surname is Pearce and he appears to be from Brackla which is where my uncle lives. There may be a connection here as some of my relatives support Cardiff City.Yeah I did, was just being a smartarse

blue matt
13-10-15, 08:34
Lee Lee?
You haven't read the thread. His surname is Pearce and he appears to be from Brackla which is where my uncle lives. There may be a connection here as some of my relatives support Cardiff City.so its your fault then ? ?? http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif