AM - Ramsey
AM - Edwards

LW - Kanu
RW - Bale

CF - Vokes

What's your team fellas?

ninianboy1
12-10-15, 19:57
Forgot to say that while Bale is nominally given the right wing berth I would allow him free reign to pop up wherever he wants. http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/thumbup.gif

Pearcey
12-10-15, 20:01
Same starting line up as Saturday and then bring on Huws,Lawrence and Johnny Williams once the game is won.
Take off Bale after an hour.

ninianboy1
12-10-15, 20:05
Same starting line up as Saturday and then bring on Huws,Lawrence and Johnny Williams once the game is won.Agree with your suggestion that we should blood as many youngsters as possible once the game is won though. http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/thumbup.gif

Pearcey
12-10-15, 20:08
Same starting line up as Saturday and then bring on Huws,Lawrence and Johnny Williams once the game is won.
Take off Bale after an hour.Yep fair comment and fully agreed. No we don't need five at the back so probably drop Ashley Richards and play another striker in Lawrence.

ninianboy1
12-10-15, 20:15
Take off Bale after an hour.
Would we really need five at the back at home to Andorra? And would we need two defensive/holding midfielders in Ledley and Allen?Would be nice to see someone like Lawrence running at the Andorra though.

surge
12-10-15, 20:22
Start with a back 4, give Ben Davies some more time at CB, continue with Ledley and Allen but bring on Huws or King, give J. Williams a start, Burns/Lawrence/Tyler Roberts to come off the bench.

My interest is winning the game then we can give certain individuals caps or try something a bit different.

Zenith
12-10-15, 21:26
Ward

Gunter Williams Davies Taylor

Allen Ramsey

J Williams

Bale Vokes HRK

Bring on Lawrence, Huws, Burns