View Full Version : Any news on the Saadi injury

I'll give you the Malky!!
07-11-15, 19:16
Looked a bit like a hamstring http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/shrug.gif

robbie james
07-11-15, 19:21
He stretched to control a wild pass from Ameobi, god knows why he stayed on the pitch.

Probably wont see him for another 2 months now

kneesupbrianclark
07-11-15, 19:25
'Sharp in training'.... ( copyright Dave Jones )

Penarth Blues
07-11-15, 19:28
Typical injury to pick up it seems when returning from knee surgery. Sad because he did seem to have something about him considering he wasn't up to match speed. Shame he didn't bury his chance but he hit it well.

I hope it's just a slight tug rather than a full pull (oo-er missus) as we could really do with a properly mobile striker with more to his game than just holding up play. I'd go as far as to say it would transform this team. Time will tell if Iddris is this person but it looked OK for a first view

protex blue
07-11-15, 20:12
First impressions is that he has pace and good upper body strength. Certainly made Readings centre halfs take notice.

Hopefully its just a twig and not a full 2 months job with the hamstring.s

Natman Blue
07-11-15, 21:28
I'm hoping it was as a result of his injury and rustiness but i thought his first touch was shocking.

SOXY BOY
07-11-15, 22:16
Totally agree about his touch,but let's give him some time,when he recovers from his injury today before we make a decision.

Natman Blue
07-11-15, 22:25
Totally agree about his touch,but let's give him some time,when he recovers from his injury today before we make a decision.Totally!

Colonel Cærdiffi
07-11-15, 22:29
Liked what I saw of him today, him and Jones would bag a few this season if they can keep fit.

Cretin Hop
07-11-15, 23:02
I hope he's not injured too badly, as that would mean Mason would be back.
What has happened to Mason? He was shocking today, and has been for some time now.
If Saadi is knackered thrn surely City need to dip into the loan market.

I'll give you the Malky!!
08-11-15, 00:00

NigelBlues
08-11-15, 00:07
I hope he's not injured too badly, as that would mean Mason would be back.Joe took a knock himself very early on. Not saying that excuses his display but he did seem to be battling through it.

Penarth Blues
08-11-15, 00:20
I hope he's not injured too badly, as that would mean Mason would be back.
What has happened to Mason? He was shocking today, and has been for some time now.Let's hope he gets his confidence back soon as we need him fit and firing...

Sloop_Jon_Bee
08-11-15, 08:58
Typical injury to pick up it seems when returning from knee surgery. Sad because he did seem to have something about him considering he wasn't up to match speed. Shame he didn't bury his chance but he hit it well.Spedger