PDA

View Full Version : TOAST OF LONDON NEW SERIES THIS WEEK !!

SLUDGE FACTORY
16-11-15, 11:09
Superb matt berry comedy

Glen fandango !!

Ray purchase !!

Alex DeLarge
16-11-15, 11:28
Superb matt berry comedy Yes I can hear you Clem Fandango.

SLUDGE FACTORY
16-11-15, 11:39
Superb matt berry comedy
Clem fandango !!Matt berry is hilarious

kendoddsdadsdogsdead
16-11-15, 18:15
Superb matt berry comedy Glen!!

splott parker
16-11-15, 19:41
Currently working my way through every episode of The IT Crowd. What a superb series and Matt Berry popping up every now again is the icing on the cake. I think he's brilliant, stole the show in House of Fools.

SLUDGE FACTORY
16-11-15, 20:33
Currently working my way through every episode of The IT Crowd. What a superb series and Matt Berry popping up every now again is the icing on the cake. I think he's brilliant, stole the show in House of Fools.Hes hilarious , turning up at the face friend party going straight for the women

kendoddsdadsdogsdead
16-11-15, 21:22
Currently working my way through every episode of The IT Crowd. What a superb series and Matt Berry popping up every now again is the icing on the cake. I think he's brilliant, stole the show in House of Fools....we did that last year..didn't realise how good it was at the time.

Fila Bj
17-11-15, 09:47
Toast of London is superb, cant wait.

First episode (of the last series http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/sad.gif ) of Peep Show was also brilliant.

Spoilt Victorian Child
17-11-15, 09:52
Currently working my way through every episode of The IT Crowd. What a superb series and Matt Berry popping up every now again is the icing on the cake. I think he's brilliant, stole the show in House of Fools.
...we did that last year..didn't realise how good it was at the time.IT Crowd bears repeated viewing I think but even better for a Berry/Ayoade fix IMHO is Garth Maranghi's Darkplace. But I think everything Matt Berry does is great also including Snuff Box, House of Fools and the Might Boosh plus his music in case anyone hasn't listened to any of his albums.

SLUDGE FACTORY
17-11-15, 12:21
...we did that last year..didn't realise how good it was at the time.
Looking forward to Toast.Cracks me up

Spoilt Victorian Child
17-11-15, 23:50
Looking forward to Toast.
IT Crowd bears repeated viewing I think but even better for a Berry/Ayoade fix IMHO is Garth Maranghi's Darkplace. But I think everything Matt Berry does is great also including Snuff Box, House of Fools and the Might Boosh plus his music in case anyone hasn't listened to any of his albums.I love the rap.

Moomin
18-11-15, 00:11
Seen his comedy shorts series on Iplayer?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p0354800/matt-berry-doe s-4-ghosts (http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p0354800/matt-berry-does-4-ghosts)

waynekerr55
18-11-15, 07:02
Superb matt berry comedy In Tandy?

SLUDGE FACTORY
18-11-15, 09:04
Looking forward to Toast.
IT Crowd bears repeated viewing I think but even better for a Berry/Ayoade fix IMHO is Garth Maranghi's Darkplace. But I think everything Matt Berry does is great also including Snuff Box, House of Fools and the Might Boosh plus his music in case anyone hasn't listened to any of his albums.
Dark place is immense , thornt9n reed , berry as Sanchez, matt holiness playing shockiƱg guitar solosClass

SLUDGE FACTORY
18-11-15, 09:10
Seen his comedy shorts series on Iplayer?Uk faaaaathers day lol

SLUDGE FACTORY
18-11-15, 09:12
Superb matt berry comedy
Glen fandango !!You want me to take out sue cook ???!!

waynekerr55
19-11-15, 20:05
Superb matt berry comedy
Glen fandango !!
Ray purchase !!No, but I want you to use the sausages as a barrier between the eggs and the beans. If I want them to mix that's a choice I'll make

waynekerr55
19-11-15, 20:06
Looking forward to Toast.Have you placated any scotch mist with short bread? http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif