PDA

View Full Version : Kiko Macheda

ragbone
04-12-15, 21:04
Have a sneaky feeling he will start instead of Jones ,frustrating player bags of talent poor attitude .

Lawnmower
04-12-15, 21:09
Could be talking about either of them there.
I'd start Jones

ragbone
04-12-15, 21:18
Could be talking about either of them there.Thought Jones was a bit languid on Saturday I'D start with Kiko and Watts

Lawnmower
04-12-15, 21:21
Could be talking about either of them there.
I'd start JonesHe was still half in the Carribean 😉

BLUETIT
04-12-15, 22:03
Hope he is no where near the team or the bench, he is SHITE.

valley boy
04-12-15, 22:08
Hope he is no where near the team or the bench, he is SHITE. He scores goals.The back operation may have sorted him out and I have feeling he will do well for us .I know a lot of others think the same as you but I have a feeling you are wrong.

Penarth Blues
04-12-15, 22:09
He scores goals.The back operation may have sorted him out and I have feeling he will do well for us .I know a lot of others think the same as you but I have a feeling you are wrong.Didn't seem to have helped him a lot in the last match...

valley boy
04-12-15, 22:14
He scores goals.The back operation may have sorted him out and I have feeling he will do well for us .I know a lot of others think the same as you but I have a feeling you are wrong.
Didn't seem to have helped him a lot in the last match...He was not on for very long.The little we saw of him he looked quite sharp to me but time will tell.I prefer him to Revell,Doyle or La Fondre.Its all about opinions.

BLUETIT
04-12-15, 22:15
He scores goals.The back operation may have sorted him out and I have feeling he will do well for us .I know a lot of others think the same as you but I have a feeling you are wrong.What did they do, remove the yellow streak from his spine. http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/xmashehe.gif http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/xmashehe.gif

binman
04-12-15, 22:39
Have a sneaky feeling he will start instead of Jones ,frustrating player bags of talent poor attitude .Bags of ability 1% application

saganspirit
04-12-15, 22:41
Jones above Macheda every time.

the other bob wilson
05-12-15, 04:58
He scores goals.The back operation may have sorted him out and I have feeling he will do well for us .I know a lot of others think the same as you but I have a feeling you are wrong.
Didn't seem to have helped him a lot in the last match...
He was not on for very long.The little we saw of him he looked quite sharp to me but time will tell.I prefer him to Revell,Doyle or La Fondre.Its all about opinions. By and large, Kenwyne had one of his more languid days last Saturday, but to put Macheda straight in the team with just forty five minutes for the Under 21s and a couple of minutes with the seniors last week behind him would be madness in my opinion. I don't think it's going to happen though, because Macheda mentioned on the club website that he's be playing for the Under 21s again during the upcoming week - he needs more game time after being out so long.

rich munn
05-12-15, 12:24
Hope he is no where near the team or the bench, he is SHITE. http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/ayatollah.gif

Dénia Bluebird
05-12-15, 12:51
Have a sneaky feeling he will start instead of Jones ,frustrating player bags of talent poor attitude .Christ! I hope not, dont we all remember how crap he was before his injury. Massively over-rated!

Philb
05-12-15, 14:51
you might need to get that sneaky feeling checked by a doc.

ragbone
05-12-15, 16:35
Would be a useful sub now.