PDA

View Full Version : Took a last minute decision and went tonight

SLUDGE FACTORY
11-01-16, 01:06
Fair play to the 600 Shrewsbury they deserved it

I dont blame Slade thoug

If we have any chance of the play offs we should keep our best players fit

I would drop Witt's , hes finished , play ralls and the mad Icelander in the middle and stick with mason and the boy from Charlton up front

Both can score goalß , sod all this big man up front crap , hold the midfield , use wingers and cut the ball back against big def3nders from the byline

Bruno and Fabio pla6ed well tonight

Jimmy Jimmy
11-01-16, 09:26
I nearly went - but watched on the box instead.

Watched 11 individuals passing it around being watched by a useless fat piece of lard who stood there with his arms folded for 90 minutes.

No end product, as a top end coach though I guess the footballing genius Slade would have told the players who the team would be last week - and then have then play together in a few practice matches, and maybe work on a few set pieces - do you think he did that or just pick the team the day before.

Slade out - i'll drive

tydfil white
11-01-16, 10:01
shamefull attendance and performance..

TH63
11-01-16, 10:51
shamefull attendance and performance..And how often have you been to see Leeds this season? http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/sherlock.gif

Jeff Mansfield
11-01-16, 15:44
I think he was right to make changes and concentrate on the playoffs, but that doesn't excuse the performance. Some of them must have played together in Development games, but the standard of football in the Under-21/Development system is poor, just not good enough to keep players sharp enough for first-team football in the Championship. Loaning them out wd be better than making them play in Development.

Bring back the old Combination system I'd say.

SLUDGE FACTORY
11-01-16, 22:57
shamefull attendance and performance..Lose some weight fat boy

Eric the Half a Bee
11-01-16, 23:00
I think he was right to concentrate on the playoffsSorry, couldn't make it past this without chuckling!

DubaiDai
12-01-16, 05:52
I think he was right to make changes and concentrate on the playoffs, but that doesn't excuse the performance. Some of them must have played together in Development games, but the standard of football in the Under-21/Development system is poor, just not good enough to keep players sharp enough for first-team football in the Championship. Loaning them out wd be better than making them play in Development.Revell and Macheda showed why they both need to leave quickly and Mason has really never really been good enough at championship level (City or Bolton)

Der Kaiser
12-01-16, 10:33
shamefull attendance and performance..
Only football you watch is on telly you fat plastic welsh tart Cyber bully http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif