Philb
13-01-16, 20:38
Not soon enough.

Heathccfc
13-01-16, 20:39
22.00 TONIGHT.

Ainsley Harriott
13-01-16, 20:41
Straight after the home game against the MK Dons (a 1-1 draw) on 6th Feb.

6 days after the transfer window shuts, ensuring any new manager has f*ck all to work with other than the loan market. Another catastrophe in a long line of City catastrophes.

The Bloop
13-01-16, 20:42
Next Sunday morning following consecutive 3-0 defeats

Father Dougal
13-01-16, 20:45
Straight after the home game against the MK Dons (a 1-1 draw) on 6th Feb.Cynically speaking after the transfer window shuts might be the clubs preferred option.

surge
13-01-16, 20:49
Towards the Summer.

Taunton Blue Genie
13-01-16, 20:52
Why would Tan sack him? Isn't it just a matter of the club staying in this division on the cheap whilst the parachute payments continue?

Hilts
13-01-16, 20:52
Summer

13-01-16, 20:54
NOW!! 0-2 8.55pm

NECS
13-01-16, 20:56
Why would Tan sack him? Isn't it just a matter of the club staying in this division on the cheap whilst the parachute payments continue?The problem is that if we carry on like this we won't be.

Taunton Blue Genie
13-01-16, 20:58
Why would Tan sack him? Isn't it just a matter of the club staying in this division on the cheap whilst the parachute payments continue?
The problem is that if we carry on like this we won't be.17 ahead of Charlton and 20 ahead of Bolton.

BlueWales
13-01-16, 20:59
Whenever can't be soon enough unless you are a complete buffoon like Chepstow.

NECS
13-01-16, 21:02
The problem is that if we carry on like this we won't be.
Unlikely.It was said a little tongue in cheek TBG. We're lucky there's some real dross in this division.

Blue blood
13-01-16, 21:05
Unlikely.
16 points ahead of Bristol City.A real opportunity missed by us this season......

Bobby Dandruff
13-01-16, 21:05
Why would Tan sack him? Isn't it just a matter of the club staying in this division on the cheap whilst the parachute payments continue?http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/sad.gif

Raiderbankk
13-01-16, 21:45
Tomorrow (if hedging bets at bookies then after Wolves defeat)

October '68
13-01-16, 21:51
Why would Tan sack him? Isn't it just a matter of the club staying in this division on the cheap whilst the parachute payments continue?My feeling is Tan will keep Slade and both will be at the club until the parachute payments dry up. Then our beloved Emperor will put the cub up for sale.

Spooky Tree
13-01-16, 21:56
I'm with you 100% here. Whilst we aren't struggling in the division Slade is here to stay! His pet lion had a litter?

Taunton Blue Genie
13-01-16, 22:00
I'm with you 100% here. Whilst we aren't struggling in the division Slade is here to stay! That is my suspicion too.

Lord Worcestershire
13-01-16, 22:01
We will lose badly on Saturday at Wolves and I genuinely think he will go. Trollope in temp charge for rest of season.

blueslippers
13-01-16, 22:07
Logically, they'd get rid tomorrow, put Trollope in charge Sat and get a new man in to put a few on the gate for Rotherham.

Gives a new man a chance to do a little bit at the tail of the window.

Best case scenario.... We get a new mgr bounce and get back in contention for top 6.

Worst case scenario, we stay in League and new man has a full summer to develop his own squad.

Logically though, this is Cardiff City, so it won't happen logically but rather completely illogically!!!!

Sky High Bluebird
13-01-16, 22:13
Given the clowns in charge of running the club, Slades job is safe as long as we don't flirt with relegation.

I half expect him still to be in charge come the start of next season, subject to vinnys mum having a word in his ear.

jon1959
13-01-16, 22:35
From the outside looking in it may appear that Slade has done an OK job in reducing the squad and wage bill, whilst keeping Cardiff close (if now drifting) to the play-offs in 9th. Any outsider would have expected a Hull win tonight.

From the inside (the stands, the messageboards, local media) it looks like a tipping point is coming very quickly, and may have arrived tonight. Poor performances, a loss of the fabled 'togetherness' on the pitch, lack of game management, poor selections and substitutions, rigid formation (OK 2nd half against Blackburn was different) and most importantly a perfect storm of fan anger and rejection. Slade is also the lightning rod for continuing anger and frustration with the club as a whole - from Tan's role to a lack of direction and strategy.

Slade may not have lost the dressing room as some claim (although he might), but he has certainly lost the supporters - and there is no way back from that. Choo, Dalman and Tan will know that. I doubt any loyalty to Slade will stop them firing the bullet. There are other reasons the Board may stick with what we've got - but they can be ruthless when they want.

Vimana.
13-01-16, 23:00
Why would Tan sack him? Isn't it just a matter of the club staying in this division on the cheap whilst the parachute payments continue?But , don't worry they wont take it in.

AfricanBluebird
14-01-16, 08:01
Unlikely.
16 points ahead of Bristol City.What a pathetic division it is this year.

chepstow
14-01-16, 08:10
Slade will see out his contract which expires in the summer. It doubt any further transfer money will made available to him other than savings on players going the other way. Tan isnt interested in what you think or investing in our football club anymore that went the minute we returned to blue. Slade is his man and he will decide his replacement in the summer

TH63
14-01-16, 09:02
Slade will see out his contract which expires in the summer. It doubt any further transfer money will made available to him other than savings on players going the other way. Tan isnt interested in what you think or investing in our football club anymore that went the minute we returned to blue. Slade is his man and he will decide his replacement in the summerFinally something we can agree on

Robin Friday's Ghost
14-01-16, 12:47
End of the season sadly. In the sense that it isn't sooner obviously.

redjk
14-01-16, 12:54
Unlikely.
16 points ahead of Bristol City.
17 ahead of Charlton and 20 ahead of Bolton.I disagree, I think this year is quite strong in the championship, certainly the race for the automatic places there are a few good sides around this year, and nobody who is terrible. Even Bolton look like a decent side whenever I've seen them.

DubaiDai
14-01-16, 15:08
Why would Tan sack him? Isn't it just a matter of the club staying in this division on the cheap whilst the parachute payments continue?We do not qualify for any more payments ?