PDA

View Full Version : Real Madrid banned from signing players for two windows

lardy
14-01-16, 13:44
Which I guess means Bale is staying. If they can't buy then they probably won't sell.

Colonel Cærdiffi
14-01-16, 13:59
Slade'll be punching his palm at this news.

lardy
14-01-16, 14:04
Slade will need to move fast as it doesn't come in until the summer. A swap deal for ameobi is probably the best option.

NECS
14-01-16, 14:27
How on earth are we going to get rid of Macheda now.

Observer
14-01-16, 15:33
They'll just have to stick some curtains up and hope nobody notices.

Barry Dragon
14-01-16, 15:34
They will find a way. What club was it that was banned from singing anyone, but signed players through some loophole.

TruBlue
14-01-16, 15:35
Didn't Barca have the same ban when they signed Suarez?

Packerman
14-01-16, 15:37
Didn't Barca have the same ban when they signed Suarez? they did

Heisenberg
14-01-16, 15:59
they did Wasn't it Suarez who was banned when he signed for them after biting Chiellini? Barca had a ban when they signed Arda Turan and Aleix Vidal though.

Packerman
14-01-16, 16:02
they did
Are you sure? no i,m no sure, maybe i should have put " i think they were"

tommy31
14-01-16, 16:04
they did
Are you sure?
Wasn't it Suarez who was banned when he signed for them after biting Chiellini? Barca had a ban when they signed Arda Turan and Aleix Vidal though.I also think they were, but didnt they appeal the ban so that they could sign people? they also signed ter stegen this way. Had they not appealed, they'd have had no first choice keeper, which would have been interesting. Shame the governing body (dont know if it was uefa or fifa) let them get away with it really

Heisenberg
14-01-16, 16:04
they did
Are you sure?
Wasn't it Suarez who was banned when he signed for them after biting Chiellini? Barca had a ban when they signed Arda Turan and Aleix Vidal though.I might be wrong.

surge
14-01-16, 18:38
Barca appealed the ban and were allowed to sign player while decision was made, they spent many millions building a squad that went onto win the champions league then, in a later window, signed players but couldn't register them and now (post-registration) will use those to win the league.

Spain is a weird league where it is so biased towards the top two but this period (add in the awful change in shirt) and Barca are not a special club any more.