PDA

View Full Version : Is there enough in the pot for the old folk ?

Ninianman
27-01-16, 21:20
Picture the scene,smokey post war Britain,Trev just finishing his shift for the day,taking the bus or walking home,having a chat with his mate- "yeah sure Bert,ive done my bit,im sure in my old age i'll get looked after,after all,i have contributed all these years,put into the pot so to speak,no way will i be neglected by my own Country,hovering over a 1 bar electric fire to keep warm"

This or a young family who cant make ends meet,thats what pees me off with migrants immigrants spongers shysters,people who expect everything give nothing.
Wake up you fools

Colonel Cærdiffi
27-01-16, 21:27
Rich people are fleecing the shit out of this country and you're worried about giving some free meals to people fleeing war-torn countries?

It's unreal how this government and the media have successfully misdirected the masses away from the real cause of our problems and pinned it on the people least deserving of the blame.

Cyclops
27-01-16, 21:35
Them Africans had the best idea: shunting their old geezers onto long distance trains with a one-way ticket.

Problem moved!

"Hope I die before I grow old"

jeepster
27-01-16, 21:38
Picture the scene,smokey post war Britain,Trev just finishing his shift for the day,taking the bus or walking home,having a chat with his mate- "yeah sure Bert,ive done my bit,im sure in my old age i'll get looked after,after all,i have contributed all these years,put into the pot so to speak,no way will i be neglected by my own Country,hovering over a 1 bar electric fire to keep warm"What a complete and utter load of bollocks.

Observer
27-01-16, 21:45
Rich people are fleecing the shit out of this country and you're worried about giving some free meals to people fleeing war-torn countries?I read somewhere the money is coming out of the international aid budget. So even if the asylum seekers didn't exist, the people the OP refers to would still be treated like shit. Some people need to wake up, it's Tory policy and feck all to do with migrants http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/thumbup.gif

Ninianman
27-01-16, 21:49
Fleeing war torn Countries,more like deserters,all the geezers i see jumping ship are young men who should be staying and fighting for their country not pissing off and leaving the women and kids behind,you hardly seeIt's unreal how this government and the media have successfully misdirected the masses away from the real cause of our problems and pinned it on the people least deserving of the blame.

Pearcey
27-01-16, 21:49
One of the worst opening posts I have ever read.
Perhaps the poster would like to have a think why so many Syrians are fleeing a country where a deeply unpleasant regime has been supported by British Governments in the past. Then our Government wanted to bomb the crap out of Syria to force regime change and is now bombing the very same country to destroy the enemies of this corrupt regime.

We have played our part in the Syrian mess and can have no complaints if we now have to take our share of those fleeing their country.

Observer
27-01-16, 21:53
One of the worst opening posts I have ever read.The OP is the first person to claim to know what is actually going on there.

Mrs Steve R
27-01-16, 21:55
Them Africans had the best idea: shunting their old geezers onto long distance trains with a one-way ticket. Old people should always have pot imo.

Ninianman
27-01-16, 22:00
One of the worst opening posts I have ever read.We have played our part in the Syrian mess and can have no complaints if we now have to take our share of those fleeing their country.

Kiffa
27-01-16, 22:02
Perhaps the poster would like to have a think why so many Syrians are fleeing a country where a deeply unpleasant regime has been supported by British Governments in the past. Then our Government wanted to bomb the crap out of Syria to force regime change and is now bombing the very same country to destroy the enemies of this corrupt regime. http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif

Pearcey
27-01-16, 22:04
Perhaps the poster would like to have a think why so many Syrians are fleeing a country where a deeply unpleasant regime has been supported by British Governments in the past. Then our Government wanted to bomb the crap out of Syria to force regime change and is now bombing the very same country to destroy the enemies of this corrupt regime.Yeah its convenient to ignore the truth but then again these people don't matter do they? They are all terrorists aren't they? They risk the lives of their children for the fun of it and to scrounge some benefits don't they?

Alex DeLarge
27-01-16, 22:09
Perhaps the poster would like to have a think why so many Syrians are fleeing a country where a deeply unpleasant regime has been supported by British Governments in the past. Then our Government wanted to bomb the crap out of Syria to force regime change and is now bombing the very same country to destroy the enemies of this corrupt regime.Have you stolen Croesy's special gin?

Observer
27-01-16, 22:24
For the last time it's nothing to do with the migrants. Take them out of the equation and nothing would change. It is government policy to be nasty to the least well-off.

surge
27-01-16, 22:27
Fleeing war torn Countries,more like deserters,all the geezers i see jumping ship are young men who should be staying and fighting for their country not pissing off and leaving the women and kids behind,you hardly see
Rich people are fleecing the shit out of this country and you're worried about giving some free meals to people fleeing war-torn countries?Desperate Brits are too far down the list of importance and I hope you support your local (and not so local) charities and politicians calling for greater social support.

jon1959
27-01-16, 23:16
Perhaps the poster would like to have a think why so many Syrians are fleeing a country where a deeply unpleasant regime has been supported by British Governments in the past. Then our Government wanted to bomb the crap out of Syria to force regime change and is now bombing the very same country to destroy the enemies of this corrupt regime.
We have played our part in the Syrian mess and can have no complaints if we now have to take our share of those fleeing their country. http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/shrug.gif

Observer
28-01-16, 07:57
<b><font size="4">The OP's rant is more evidence of the success of the government and their press allies in creating a new enemy within, of demonising people who are (mostly) victims of war crimes, of turning the poor and proud against the poorer and desperate, and of deflecting attention from the real issues and the real political choices that have rewarded the rich and powerful whilst hammering the old, the poor and the disabled.http://rs116.pbsrc.com/albums/o2/eeeggooo/Hammernail.gif~c200

adz-a32
28-01-16, 15:14
I can see the divide and rule working... OP doesn't know about the life of refugees tho. Why cant people understand that if you know **** all, shut the **** up

Heisenberg
28-01-16, 15:23
I can see the divide and rule working... OP doesn't know about the life of refugees tho. Why cant people understand that if you know **** all, shut the **** uphttp://www.ccmb.co.uk/legacy.php?t=getfile&id=8537&private=0

adz-a32
28-01-16, 15:26
I can see the divide and rule working... OP doesn't know about the life of refugees tho. Why cant people understand that if you know **** all, shut the **** up
Fancy going into business with me selling these? Send it to the xenophobes

Alex DeLarge
28-01-16, 15:27
Fancy going into business with me selling these? http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif

blue matt
28-01-16, 16:00
I can see the divide and rule working... OP doesn't know about the life of refugees tho. Why cant people understand that if you know **** all, shut the **** upbut we do get what hell they have been though

adz-a32
28-01-16, 16:03
I have tried to stay of this thread, the OP is a little too extreme for me We only know what the media report. They dont report everything

blue matt
28-01-16, 16:06
I have tried to stay of this thread, the OP is a little too extreme for me
You do like the line &quot; you dont know the life of the refugee &quot;True, but if the media are reporting its Hell, then the chances are its going to be worse, You cannot sugar coat Torture and killing, we know its bad, its many of our worse nightmares, so we know they have had it really really bad

adz-a32
28-01-16, 16:08
You do like the line &quot; you dont know the life of the refugee &quot;
We do, We have seen whats going on in Syria / Iraq / A.N other African country, we have seen the killings and the torture, I know the refugees have it bad, why would they make a journey but the assumptions about benefits and that is annoying

blue matt
28-01-16, 16:27
We do, We have seen whats going on in Syria / Iraq / A.N other African country, we have seen the killings and the torture,
We understand why they have left that said county, we get itIt is a very fine line, Yes we should help them in need, but we need to weed out the people who are just coming here for the &quot;lifestyle and handouts &quot; and the genuine cases

adz-a32
28-01-16, 16:32
We do, We have seen whats going on in Syria / Iraq / A.N other African country, we have seen the killings and the torture,
We understand why they have left that said county, we get it
BUT a % of us ask the question, why travel though &quot; safe counties &quot; like France , Turkey, Greece, Italy etc etc, these are all Safe countries, they will be safe in them, why not claim asylum in them ? ? ?What lifestyle do they have? You guys need to stop assuming stuff

TruBlue
28-01-16, 16:41
BUT a % of us ask the question, why travel though &quot; safe counties &quot; like France , Turkey, Greece, Italy etc etc, these are all Safe countries, they will be safe in them, why not claim asylum in them ? ? ?
We have seen the squalor they live in the &quot; jungle camps of Calais &quot; its grim, but they CHOOSE to live in that squalor for the chance to make it to the UK, Why ? ? ? I'm amazed any of them want to come to the UK having heard about the red band story.......

blue matt
28-01-16, 16:41
BUT a % of us ask the question, why travel though &quot; safe counties &quot; like France , Turkey, Greece, Italy etc etc, these are all Safe countries, they will be safe in them, why not claim asylum in them ? ? ?
We have seen the squalor they live in the &quot; jungle camps of Calais &quot; its grim, but they CHOOSE to live in that squalor for the chance to make it to the UK, Why ? ? ? One of freedom and safety, you know, the reason they left home in the first place

adz-a32
28-01-16, 16:44
We have seen the squalor they live in the &quot; jungle camps of Calais &quot; its grim, but they CHOOSE to live in that squalor for the chance to make it to the UK, Why ? ? ?
but we do get what hell they have been though But these are the genuine cases, I am asking about the other group with the &quot;lifestyle and handouts&quot;

blue matt
28-01-16, 16:48
We have seen the squalor they live in the &quot; jungle camps of Calais &quot; its grim, but they CHOOSE to live in that squalor for the chance to make it to the UK, Why ? ? ?
but we do get what hell they have been though
We only know what the media report. They dont report everythingLets be honest, they must see the &quot; lifestyle with handouts &quot; in the UK better than what they have left, otherwise why would they come over here ? ? ?

adz-a32
28-01-16, 16:58
but we do get what hell they have been though
We only know what the media report. They dont report everything
True, but if the media are reporting its Hell, then the chances are its going to be worse, You cannot sugar coat Torture and killing, we know its bad, its many of our worse nightmares, so we know they have had it really really badCoz other countries dont accept them? Idk the truth tbh and I would have as much knowledge as you. Lets be honest, we dont know their lives and shit

surge
28-01-16, 20:57
BUT a % of us ask the question, why travel though &quot; safe counties &quot; like France , Turkey, Greece, Italy etc etc, these are all Safe countries, they will be safe in them, why not claim asylum in them ? ? ?Europe is a big and mostly safe place. We should be able to support the majority, share the load and identify most of those looking to come for the wrong reasons between us.

Ainsley Harriott
28-01-16, 21:06
We understand why they have left that said county, we get itYou doesn't know about the life of refugees tho. Why cant people understand that if you know **** all, shut the **** up