PDA

View Full Version : 12 mean jailed in Keighley

Jimmy Jimmy
08-02-16, 16:25
All too familiar again - or just another one off ?

"Khalid Mahood, 34, was given an extended sentence of 17 years comprising a custodial term of 13 and a half years and an extended licence of three and a half years.
Sufyan Ziarab, 22, from Keighley, West Yorkshire, was jailed for 15 years.
His brother Bilal Ziarab, 21, from Bradford, West Yorkshire, was jailed for 12 years.
Yasser Kabir, 25, from Keighley was jailed for 15 years with a consecutive five years after being found guilty in June 2015 for offences on two girls aged between five and nine when he was between 13 and 15.
Hussain Sardar, 19, from Keighley received six years detention in a young offenders institution.
Nasir Khan, 22, from Keighley, was jailed for 13 years.
His brother Faisal Khan, 27, from Keighley was jailed for 13 years.
Saqib Younis, 29, from Keighley was jailed for 13 years.
Israr Ali, 19, from Keighley, received three and a half years detention in a young offenders institute.
Zain Ali, 20, from Keighley, received eight years in a young defenders institute.
Tanqueer Hussain, 23, from Keighley was jailed for 13 years and received a five year consecutive sentence for the rape of a second underage victim in 2009.
Mohammed Akram, 63, was jailed for five years.
Nazir Khan had a conviction for exposure and Bilal Ziarab a previous conviction for sexual activity with a child.
Only Tauqeer Hussain and Mohammed Akram were of previous good character."

tigerbaybluebird
08-02-16, 16:35
It was open day this weekend at some Cardiff mousqes, did you go?

I did thought the somosa's were a bit spicy though

BLUETIT
08-02-16, 16:56
12 mean what?

adz-a32
08-02-16, 16:58
It was open day this weekend at some Cardiff mousqes, did you go? Oh dear, did you hurt yourself?

Observer
08-02-16, 16:59
12 mean what? Feckers?

Jimmy Jimmy
08-02-16, 17:01
Never once mentioned religion
Never once mentioned places where people go to worship their God
or even food.

Did mention that yet again that a large organised group of men repeatedly raped a girl in the UK

My sons best mate in school is muslim - they play together just great - just in case you were wondering.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-35524340

xsnaggle
08-02-16, 17:06
Why did you itemise some men's offence(s) and not others? Were they not sensational enough?

TruBlue
08-02-16, 17:08
It was open day this weekend at some Cardiff mousqes, did you go? Are you saying Mosques are full of Paedos? If not what's the relevance?

tigerbaybluebird
08-02-16, 17:12
Never once mentioned religionOh in that case I hope this 12 mean get killed in jail or choke on a samosa

BlueWales
08-02-16, 17:13
This sort of case is all too common I'm sorry to say.

No reporting on the case until the verdict either or
maybe I read the " wrong " newspaper.

adz-a32
08-02-16, 17:14
Never once mentioned places where people go to worship their GodBro, samosas are dope... make it something bad like dog shit

tigerbaybluebird
08-02-16, 17:14
It was open day this weekend at some Cardiff mousqes, did you go?
I did thought the somosa's were a bit spicy though http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/thumbup.gif

tigerbaybluebird
08-02-16, 17:15
Never once mentioned places where people go to worship their God
or even food. I could think of much worse TBH

tigerbaybluebird
08-02-16, 17:18
This sort of case is all too common I'm sorry to say. http://www.itv.com/news/2015-09-10/paedophile-gang-raped-bab ies-and-streamed-abuse-over-internet/ (http://www.itv.com/news/2015-09-10/paedophile-gang-raped-babies-and-streamed-abuse-over-internet/)

Jimmy Jimmy
08-02-16, 20:25
This case shows how some in the area feel about - a local councillor Zafar Ali said "that some in the community reckon she played her part in it" and the local MP said "Asian men are still 'getting away with it'"

If both those are true - then there's obviously lots more of it going