View Full Version : MOTM TODAY

olderblue
20-02-16, 17:42
What a Difficult choice today, Connolly was superb and the back five were great as a unit, Lawrence and Whitts were outstanding.
Both Immers and Pilkington combined really well
Fantastic team performance and I really did struggle to pick one out after that team effort today.

My MOTM Immers,

Who gets your vote?

Lawnmower
20-02-16, 17:54
Tough call.
Between Pilkington and Immers for me

Sloop_Jon_Bee
20-02-16, 18:28
I thought O'keefe was MOM. But moreover it was a great team performance against a good team who came to have a go. Maybe that is the difference in past home games, where we struggled against teams who sit back a bit and hit us on the break.
Spedger

Spooky Tree
20-02-16, 18:30
O Keefe is an unsung hero, and has been excellent since he came into the side, but Pilkington hands down for me today.

jimmytaff
20-02-16, 18:33
Bruno had some moments of quality but immers edges it for me. Plenty of good performances and no bad ones today. A superb team effort

boyo
20-02-16, 18:52
When i saw O Keefe play against Shrewsbury thought to myself he was very poor. Since he has become a regular he has been outstanding love to see his stats on how many miles he runs in a game but he seems to cover every blade of grass and just as important he seems to care about playing for Cardiff City.

jimmytaff
20-02-16, 18:57
When i saw O Keefe play against Shrewsbury thought to myself he was very poor. Since he has become a regular he has been outstanding love to see his stats on how many miles he runs in a game but he seems to cover every blade of grass and just as important he seems to care about playing for Cardiff City.He's improved a lot in a month or so and proved plenty of people (me included) wrong - fair play to the lad

El Gwapo
20-02-16, 18:57
1st half o keefe, 2nd half a team performance couldn't pick anyone out but special mention to manga and connolly

AlwaysAway
20-02-16, 18:59
Honestly they are all MOTM

We have a great TEAM at last. We are all starting to love them.
Results matter and the fans might pour back now.

The shite football and results is/are behind us.

6 wins on the bounce and we will be sniffing automatic. http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/hehe.gif

RichardM
20-02-16, 18:59
Bruno had some moments of quality but immers edges it for me. Plenty of good performances and no bad ones today. A superb team effortDo you think Croesy managed to give Whitts a rating of more than 4?

olderblue
20-02-16, 19:15
Bruno had some moments of quality but immers edges it for me. Plenty of good performances and no bad ones today. A superb team effort
Do you think Croesy managed to give Whitts a rating of more than 4?Superb team performance with hard work and great effort from all concerned.

20-02-16, 19:25
Do you think Croesy managed to give Whitts a rating of more than 4?4 for me, worst player on the pitch.

splott parker
20-02-16, 19:29
I loved it today, from struggling to get a taxi from the Borough to the taxi back home just now, the three grandchildren here, even the wife is speaking to me and had Chinese on the way. Life is so much better when we win in style, still would rather a 3pm kick off though. Now,how to break the news that our original 10 day trip to the Euros is now 25 days!!!!

jon1959
20-02-16, 19:38
Really difficult to pick a MOTM from that excellent team performance.

I would just give it to Pilkington - but Whitts, Immers and Connolly run him very close - and there were some other classy performances (doing the ugly stuff as well as the bits that will get on the highlights clips).

What signings Immers and Lawrence look! Baby Ken was useful and a handful in his cameo too. O'Keefe continues to make his case (I was a big doubter until this recent run) and Ralls seems to have rediscovered more of his early season form.

Very happy with that - the performance more than the result!

Mario Miethig
20-02-16, 19:40
Can't fault anyone today, they al were excellent. I give my motm to the legend that is Whitts.

Dave Blue
20-02-16, 21:11
Immers and Manga I'd say.

Tandy
20-02-16, 22:36
Malone. http://www.ccmb.co.uk/images/smiley_icons/ayatollah.gif

Slade Out
20-02-16, 23:22
I do wonder what people see. I can't believe Ralls is memtioned tbh. The number of times he kicked it out to touch or to an opponent was ridiculous.

islandblue
20-02-16, 23:40
Immers for me. Well taken goal, great link up play with Pilkington and was chasing down defenders right till the end.

pathay
21-02-16, 10:29
Very difficult choice today. I kept saying throughout the game how well Immers was playing but you could have put all names in a hat and drawn the winner and you wouldn't be wrong. AS Pilks said after the game there is a new confidence in the team and I think after Vincents involvement last week a better feeling around the Club.

the other bob wilson
21-02-16, 10:55
What a Difficult choice today, Connolly was superb and the back five were great as a unit, Lawrence and Whitts were outstanding.Pilkington, Whitts, Immers and Lawrence (he had his full back on toast in the first half and it was a shame he saw less of the ball after the break) all contenders, but Pilks takes is for me.

Ring_Peace
21-02-16, 11:12
O'Keefe for me too. Just pipping Pilkington whilst we were watching with wonder Whittinghams ways as well. Immers goal could have been the winner, before we went on to score four as Lex didn't rest, playing his best, keeping tight on Brighton, revealing the holes that led to the goals.

GRUMPYS DEN
21-02-16, 11:13
O'Keefe.