PDA

View Full Version : missus is in bed already mun

nugent
12-03-16, 20:24
yep, shes a rugby fan, always has been always will be, we been out since 1pm, now, at the time of writing 8.30pm, shes facking mongo`d , in bed, absolutely despicable hi-jinks see.
bet your bottom dollar this will all be swept under the carpet in the morning in the nugent household.
Now, if I got in a state like that watching the football, she would have gone all kung fu on me

Mrs Steve R
12-03-16, 20:29
yep, shes a rugby fan, always has been always will be, we been out since 1pm, now, at the time of writing 8.30pm, shes facking mongo`d , in bed, absolutely despicable hi-jinks see.
bet your bottom dollar this will all be swept under the carpet in the morning in the nugent household.
Now, if I got in a state like that watching the football, she would have gone all kung fu on me
What are you complaining for? you are in charge of the remote for the night. :biggrin:

dr_socks
12-03-16, 20:31
enjoy your man time time - crack open some beers and enjoy some stuff you can watch!

Steve R
12-03-16, 20:31
What are you complaining for? you are in charge of the remote for the night. :biggrin:

Laptop - Check
Tissues - Check
Lube - Check
Man U full kit - Check

dr_socks
12-03-16, 20:33
Laptop - Check
Tissues - Check
Lube - Check
Man U full kit - Check

:hehe:

jeepster
12-03-16, 20:33
Laptop - Check
Tissues - Check
Lube - Check
Man U full kit - Check

hahaha,so true of Manure fans:biggrin:

nugent
12-03-16, 20:34

just ordered a take away, then sam is gonna lick my feet. big style lol

Mrs Steve R
12-03-16, 20:35
Sicko :hehe:

Steve R
12-03-16, 20:35

I'll be over in an hour to pick it up off your doorstep.

nugent
12-03-16, 20:36
enjoy your man time time - crack open some beers and enjoy some stuff you can watch!

nah, ive had enough beers for one night, just cracked open some whiskey, now I got heartburn

Packerman
12-03-16, 20:37

:hehe::hehe:

nugent
12-03-16, 20:38

nah, I got it sussed now see steve, I just keep on the ccmb till the knock on the door, im never losing my food ever again.

Heathblue
12-03-16, 21:32

I went out just after 18.00 to watch a band, my favourite cover band as it happens, left before the end, 1st time, the pissheads were out en mass and not kids either 40/50 year blokes utterly blotto, my Doris had two drinks spilt over her, i'd be surprised if it hasn't kicked off there, drinks getting knocked off tables, the looks and stares, feckin mad, South Wales had a terrible drink problem exacerbated on international days.

Mrs Steve R
12-03-16, 22:53
I went out just after 18.00 to watch a band, my favourite cover band as it happens, left before the end, 1st time, the pissheads were out en mass and not kids either 40/50 year blokes utterly blotto, my Doris had two drinks spilt over her, i'd be surprised if it hasn't kicked off there, drinks getting knocked off tables, the looks and stares, feckin mad, South Wales had a terrible drink problem exacerbated on international days.
This is why I'm not much of a pub person, can't stand being around drunk people.

Cyclops
12-03-16, 23:02
This is why I'm not much of a pub person - can't-stand, drunk people.

fyp

Heathblue
12-03-16, 23:06
This is why I'm not much of a pub person, can't stand being around drunk people.

I don't mind too much TBH, guilty as charged on occasions, I have previously said I'll not go out on international days, today will be the last time. Dan is playing at the vale tonight, i'd like think they will be a little better behaved there!!!!

Mrs Steve R
12-03-16, 23:09
fyp
It makes a change from you moaning anyway . :biggrin:

nugent
13-03-16, 06:57
Feeling fresh this morning