PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know this Father & Son from Penarth ? Bet the headmaster is :-------

BLUETIT
22-03-16, 08:18
Bet the headmaster is laughing his head off, NOT !!!!!!!!

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/family-relationships/dad-takes-son-on-holiday-during-term-time-and-has-brilliant-response-when-school-asks-why-hes-absent/ar-BBqL97d?li=BBoPOOl

Phil1927
22-03-16, 12:20
I know the father well, his brother is one of my best friends. This story has well and truly gone viral, it’s appearing in newspapers (or their online equivalent) all over the world. This is not out of character for how Simon is in any walk of life.

surge
22-03-16, 12:37
Has the definition of prank changed?

wildbill
22-03-16, 12:46
Has the definition of prank changed?

In this case I think it's spelt "prick

Heathblue
22-03-16, 13:05
Banter

Arfur Europe
22-03-16, 13:56
Banter

#ladz

City123
22-03-16, 14:43
Brilliant :hehe:

Steve R
22-03-16, 14:56
Good on him too.

Penarth Blues
22-03-16, 16:50
Yes, that's going to help all the staff in the School in their attempts to provide our kids with an education. What a self-obsessed unfunny person he is.

If the School don't suspend or expel the pupil I'd be very surprised. Otherwise they'll find it impossible to enforce any rules for the other kids - I wonder how funny he'll find it then.

I don't care how bright the kid is you don't act like that even if you do sneak your kid out in term time. It's ignorant and disrespectful to his teachers and the other kids.

The Bob Banker Spanker
22-03-16, 16:56
That's something I'd do to a friend or a family member if they asked where I was or what I was up to.
Not to a fecking school.

Steve R
22-03-16, 17:17
Yes, that's going to help all the staff in the School in their attempts to provide our kids with an education. What a self-obsessed unfunny person he is.

If the School don't suspend or expel the pupil I'd be very surprised. Otherwise they'll find it impossible to enforce any rules for the other kids - I wonder how funny he'll find it then.

I don't care how bright the kid is you don't act like that even if you do sneak your kid out in term time. It's ignorant and disrespectful to his teachers and the other kids.

If I want to take my son out of school for a couple of days or even a week, I will do.

Cheeky bastards. Who do they think they are?

blue matt
22-03-16, 18:25
I am all for a laugh and the like

but this just shows a lack of respect for the school, as a parent , if you cannot respect your child school, then what chance does the child stand ? ? ?

Barry Shitpeas
22-03-16, 19:05

Penarth Blues
22-03-16, 21:13
If I want to take my son out of school for a couple of days or even a week, I will do.

Cheeky bastards. Who do they think they are?

Good for you. I'm guessing however you'd not taunt the School while doing it.

Bobby Dandruff
22-03-16, 22:30

Quite.

I am not sure what is more stupid - taking your son out of school to go on holiday or send the school a picture of it.

Utterly moronic.

Penarth Blues
22-03-16, 22:40
Quite.

I am not sure what is more stupid - taking your son out of school to go on holiday or send the school a picture of it.

Utterly moronic.

TBH I don't think missing the odd day here or there is that bad if the kid's doing well. It's the idiocy and disrespect of sending the text I'm struggling with.