PDA

View Full Version : finishing seventh

chris
22-03-16, 17:58
finishing seventh is a credible performance by cardiff, far better than mighty leeds who have been going through a transitional period for the last 12 years with one bad owner after another. and also cardiff are a far smaller club with a plastic fanbase. :hehe:

but facts have to be faced also, the fact is tan has shot is bolt and a return to the premier league in blue, is merely a pipe dream under your current owner. he wants to move on to the american leagues.

i am sure you would be much more in your comfort zone, lying nineteenth and getting excited fighting a relegation battle. by the way varney was right the atmostphere is a morgue at the ccs he should know as he as played at elland road and knows what a real atmostphere is all about. :hehe:

Dude
22-03-16, 18:02
Nurse!

City123
22-03-16, 18:14
Chris, did you go to school?

chris
22-03-16, 18:19

i have been to the university of life, as far as football is concerned and i can tell you now, you are in the same boat as leeds :hehe:

irreparable damage as been done by your owner, and until he goes you wont be going anywhere :biggrin:

City123
22-03-16, 18:25
i have been to the university of life, as far as football is concerned and i can tell you now, you are in the same boat as leeds :hehe:

irreparable damage as been done by your owner, and until he goes you wont be going anywhere :biggrin:
So that's a no?

Vimana.
22-03-16, 18:31

:hehe: If he did, perhaps we'd better not think about what kind of school exactly.

Llanedeyrnblue
22-03-16, 18:50

No he hasn't been to school or Bellend road

Vimana.
22-03-16, 18:58
No he hasn't been to school or Bellend road

:hehe: Still never fails to make me chuckle.

Ainsley Harriott
22-03-16, 19:14

Thinly veiled "I have 2 & a half GCSEs: one in PE, one in Tech, and a half in R.E." post imo

Baloo
22-03-16, 19:19
i have been to the university of life, as far as football is concerned
Another way of saying most of what I know about Leeds I've actually learnt on this board.

Packerman
22-03-16, 19:24
they took a early lead in a Yorkshire derby on Saturday, that went well :hehe:

Llanedeyrnblue
22-03-16, 19:41
Another way of saying most of what I know about Leeds I've actually learnt on this board.

And recently he learnt that Leeds used to play in blue and yellow

Jimmy the Jock
22-03-16, 19:56
If it wasn't for this Chris The Imbecile I wouldn't have found this half as funny.

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php?415316-Bitter-Beeston-Bingo:ayatollah:

Croesy Blue
22-03-16, 20:00

That's a board game not a university you thick cnt

City123
22-03-16, 20:05
Thinly veiled "I have 2 & a half GCSEs: one in PE, one in Tech, and a half in R.E." post imo
I think you're giving him too much credit there

chris
22-03-16, 20:14
I think you're giving him too much credit there

i think you will find that despite all the insults, my post is very much spot on.:hehe:

finishing seventh is as about as much use as a chocolate fireguard boyos, :hehe:

you aint going up anytime soon while tan, tan, the desperate malaysian meglomaniac man is in charge. :hehe:

your ground and plastic support is a disgrace. :hehe:

Croesy Blue
22-03-16, 20:27
Leeds have more plastic fans than anyone outside the top 4, pathetic dweebs like that guy from Merthyr who posts on here.

You can say a lot of things about city fans but you don't get any plastic ones. Why would you get a plastic fan of a team with no success?

jeepster
22-03-16, 20:31
i think you will find that despite all the insults, my post is very much spot on.:hehe:

finishing seventh is as about as much use as a chocolate fireguard boyos, :hehe:

you aint going up anytime soon while tan, tan, the desperate malaysian meglomaniac man is in charge. :hehe:

Have you got over how many weeds brought to us yet,after all the weeks of braggin we we bring 2to 3 thousand min no problem.You your team and fans are a joke:hehe:

City123
22-03-16, 20:44

Plastic support? According to you Leeds have a huge national and global fanbase, does that not make them plastics?

chris
22-03-16, 20:57
leeds have nationwide support the statistics back it up

your support consists of fans that chose tans view and have decided to bite the bullet, your ground is way too big for you apart from a big cup run you will never fill it.

can you honestly imagine going up this season :hehe:

jesus you would be cannon fodder. :hehe:

City123
22-03-16, 21:08
leeds have nationwide support the statistics back it up

your support consists of fans that chose tans view and have decided to bite the bullet, your ground is way too big for you apart from a big cup run you will never fill it.

can you honestly imagine going up this season :hehe:

jesus you would be cannon fodder. :hehe:
Bit rich, Leeds don't fill Elland Road

ROBERTO MARONI
22-03-16, 21:09
finishing seventh is a credible performance by cardiff, far better than mighty leeds who have been going through a transitional period for the last 12 years with one bad owner after another. and also cardiff are a far smaller club with a plastic fanbase. :hehe:

but facts have to be faced also, the fact is tan has shot is bolt and a return to the premier league in blue, is merely a pipe dream under your current owner. he wants to move on to the american leagues.

i am sure you would be much more in your comfort zone, lying nineteenth and getting excited fighting a relegation battle. by the way varney was right the atmostphere is a morgue at the ccs he should know as he as played at elland road and knows what a real atmostphere is all about. :hehe:

Transitional period for 12 years? No, you are just SHIT.:hehe:

chris
22-03-16, 21:29
we had 29,000 there on saturday :hehe:

we are shit and never been near the top 6 all season :hehe:

you could be ten points clear at the top of the league and would not get close to that :hehe:

the reality is leeds just want the touchpaper lighting and the sky is the limit :hehe:

cardiff could not light any touchpaper because they are a damp squib, they are a burnt out and their fanbase are deluded.

their is an old saying you cant put in what gods left out, so very true. :hehe:

Packerman
22-03-16, 21:36
why this cock isn't banned i don't know, mike must have a high tolerance threshold

chris
22-03-16, 21:42
why this cock isn't banned i don't know, mike must have a high tolerance threshold

its called banter packerman, :hehe:

you would not know about that, you still think west ham are bigger than leeds.:hehe:

and that bulls have have bigger udders than cows. :hehe:

Packerman
22-03-16, 21:45
banter :hehe: just been informed that West Hams capacity is to be 60,000 from next year :wink:

life on mars
22-03-16, 22:29
What is this about. Football or petulance of an individual.

God rest the Tan .

chris
23-03-16, 02:11
banter :hehe: just been informed that West Hams capacity is to be 60,000 from next year :wink:

west ham have never even won a league title packerman :hehe:

they are moving to a new ground so what, that means nothing whatsoever, just another club moving from their roots.

aston villa, have a smaller capacity than 60,000 , so do newcastle and sunderland 3 clubs on the verge of relegation.

yet all three of them are bigger than west ham, you obviously know nothing about football. :hehe:

if there was a poll in this country who was the bigger club leeds or west ham, among football fans in this country, even though leeds have been in the doldrums for the last 12 years, i guarantee leeds would still win hands down :hehe:

Der Kaiser
23-03-16, 03:39
Unless you are mentally challenged, or sexually frustrated which I suspect both are probably bang on, what do you get out of posting on here ? Genuine question.

RichardM
23-03-16, 07:15
its called banter packerman, :hehe:

you would not know about that, you still think west ham are bigger than leeds.:hehe:

and that bulls have have bigger udders than cows. :hehe:
Is "banter" another word for childish crap?

TH63
23-03-16, 09:03
Loving the Leeds "supporting" guy from Merthyr who couldn't be arsed to watch them twenty miles away banging on about plastics :hehe:

lardy
23-03-16, 09:57
The smilies really help for chris' posts. I can imagine him gurgling and clapping to himself at the end of each sentence, bursting with pride that all these people want to talk to him.

insider
23-03-16, 10:57

we are shit.

I think the penny has finally dropped.

Robin Friday's Ghost
23-03-16, 11:35

:hehe:

wildbill
23-03-16, 12:48
west ham have never even won a league title packerman :hehe:

they are moving to a new ground so what, that means nothing whatsoever, just another club moving from their roots.

aston villa, have a smaller capacity than 60,000 , so do newcastle and sunderland 3 clubs on the verge of relegation.

yet all three of them are bigger than west ham, you obviously know nothing about football. :hehe:

if there was a poll in this country who was the bigger club leeds or west ham, among football fans in this country, even though leeds have been in the doldrums for the last 12 years, i guarantee leeds would still win hands down :hehe:

If that's your criterion for being a big club, Leeds aren't even the biggest team in Yorkshire.

Sheffield Wednesday have won 4 League titles and 3 F A Cups.

City123
23-03-16, 13:12

you could be ten points clear at the top of the league and would not get close to that :hehe:

the reality is leeds just want the touchpaper lighting and the sky is the limit :hehe:

cardiff could not light any touchpaper because they are a damp squib, they are a burnt out and their fanbase are deluded.

So "Mighty Leeds" can't even fill their stadium for a local derby?

City123
23-03-16, 13:13

Leeds could not light any touchpaper because they are a damp squib, they are a burnt out and their fanbase are deluded.

Fixed. :ayatollah:

Des Parrot
23-03-16, 16:40
I always struggle with what defines a big club.

Leeds for example have spent 43% of their history outside of the top division.

They've spent 29 out of the last 43 years outside of the top division

They've won 1 major trophy in the last 40 years

They have won 4 major trophies in their history, bettered by 17 other clubs, including "big" clubs like West Brom.

Their record crowd places them 21st in the table, one place below "little" Cardiff.

I don't know a single City supporter who claims that we're a "big" club. We know our place. Our history tells us we've historically been a tier 2 club with aspirations to be a tier 1 club.

Leeds on the other hand are living on a history that's fading fast. Revie left in 1974 and Leeds fans are still living on a bygone era that 2 generations of fans already have no knowledge of.

For what it's worth, in my opinion, Newcastle are the worst of "big club in their own minds", trophy less for 60 years and they think they have a god given right to be in the Premier League because they are "big"

Steve R
23-03-16, 17:55
Finishing seventh in the Championship.

Something chris will never have to worry about.