PDA

View Full Version : Abysmal Really!

splott parker
25-03-16, 01:23
I thought tonight's game was League One standard at best and that it was only the introduction of Joe Allen that a bit of class was on show. The the other crowd, N.I. were abysmal throughout.

Lawnmower
25-03-16, 07:10
It was.
Boring, with so little flair on show.
Looked like City a few months ago v's Blackburn.
Still, only a friendly and gave the chance for players to get together and gel- away from the game itself as much as at the game.

Bale and Ramsey to come back in, plus Allen to start, probably our 3 best 'non- defensive ' players.

Jimmy the Jock
25-03-16, 07:38
It was.
Boring, with so little flair on show.
Looked like City a few months ago v's Blackburn.
Still, only a friendly and gave the chance for players to get together and gel- away from the game itself as much as at the game.

Bale and Ramsey to come back in, plus Allen to start, probably our 3 best 'non- defensive ' players.

I thought it wasnt a bad game of football. Much better than the fair on show when Scotland played here a couple of years ago.

Lawnmower
25-03-16, 08:17
Actually enjoyed the Scotland game. Bale and Ramsey were awesome.
Not surprised you didn't enjoy it Jim 😄

Jimmy the Jock
25-03-16, 09:28
Actually enjoyed the Scotland game. Bale and Ramsey were awesome.
Not surprised you didn't enjoy it Jim 😄

haha was the actual quality of football that was really poor that night.Bale was awesome though.

Pearcey3
25-03-16, 20:40
It wasn't great but there were a lot of first team players missing.

BobbyBlue
25-03-16, 22:00
Totally agree, I noticed a pick up in the tempo when Joe Allen came on, it goes to show we need Atleast 2 of our star players playing.

Llanedeyrnblue
26-03-16, 21:55
We were far better than them and they had the first team out