PDA

View Full Version : Fulham's neutral area

Armitage Shanks
27-03-16, 14:00
i'm taking my 8 year old girl up but cant decide if the neutral part of the ground will be better for her to see the game. Do they sit or stand there. Any advice thanks

Michael Morris
27-03-16, 14:19
Should be absolutely fine. Like CCS, Carven Cottage is far from full these days and when I've seen it on TV that neutral area looks pretty deserted.

Even when the ground was full there seemed to be little problem with home /away and neutral fans in that area.

I like that end of the ground at CC. A pint and a Craven Cottage Pie was very nice.

Majorblue
27-03-16, 14:26
i'm taking my 8 year old girl up but cant decide if the neutral part of the ground will be better for her to see the game. Do they sit or stand there. Any advice thanks

It's ideal for your situation.
Normally half full , mainly an overspill of away fans and/or tourists and no issues at all in my experience.
It's a very good idea by Fulham that works well at Championship level.

Heathblue
27-03-16, 14:52
It's ideal for your situation.
Normally half full , mainly an overspill of away fans and/or tourists and no issues at all in my experience.
It's a very good idea by Fulham that works well at Championship level.

No vile English fans in this section ?

insider
27-03-16, 15:18
It would only be a problem if Leeds were playing there as they have the biggest away following this side of the Dagobah system.

rudy gestede
27-03-16, 15:45
I need a spare fan number to get an extra away ticket if there's one going. Could get an extra away game to your name then in the small chance of playoffs :hehe: