PDA

View Full Version : Friday night drinking thread.

BlueWales
01-04-16, 16:24
At 6pm I shall have a bottle of Kronenburg 1664 ( personal import from France , not brewed in the UK ).

Then a few glasses of Tavel Rose with a fish pie.

To finish off a slurp of Banana Rum.:easy:

Ainsley Harriott
01-04-16, 17:09
I took 4 cans of Kronenbourg with me to France last weekend, and also had a pint of draught Kronenbourg when in a French village.

Unsurprisingly the draught genuine French stuff was rather different to the canned British brewed stuff.

Tonight I'm having a couple of bottles of Oettinger Hefeweißbier.

jeepster
01-04-16, 17:10
Strongbow chicken madras to finnish a few glasses of knob creek(kentucky burbon)

Vimana.
01-04-16, 17:18
Yesterday's summer-like weather convinced me that the Gin and Tonic season has begun.

So .. despite todays' inclemency, Tanqueray and Fever Tree for me .

Mrs Steve R
01-04-16, 17:28
Strongbow chicken madras to finnish a few glasses of knob creek(kentucky burbon)
I thought the Citrus edge and Red berry were a stretch too far but that's just ridiculous :hehe:

Ainsley Harriott
01-04-16, 17:32

I thought the Citrus edge and Red berry were a stretch too far but that's just ridiculous :hehe:

In fairness, that would probably be a flavour that'd excite Stongbow's target demographic...

jeepster
01-04-16, 17:52

:hehe::hehe::thumbup:

mrbluejay
01-04-16, 19:53
Stella now, maybe a Gin & Fevertree later.

Llanedeyrnblue
01-04-16, 20:24
Just left the bow now on the rum and coke......