PDA

View Full Version : Derby v Hull was not a sell out

Lawnmower
14-05-16, 18:54
Surprising that. The crowd was less than they have been getting for a lot of their league games

Elysium
14-05-16, 19:00
Surprising that. The crowd was less than they have been getting for a lot of their league games

Can't see there being many Derby County fans up in Hull for the second leg, either.

Llanedeyrnblue
14-05-16, 19:41
Derby fans are probably fed up of seeing their team trying to win by kicking shit out of the opposition

Pearcey3
14-05-16, 21:13
Very surprising. Such a huge game as well.

Lawnmower
14-05-16, 21:19
Very surprising. Such a huge game as well.

Mind you we didn't sell out our semi v's West Ham a few years back.

Short notice maybe ?

Elysium
14-05-16, 21:20

Short notice maybe ?

Can you remind me which year was that one?

Elysium
14-05-16, 21:23
Sorry, just had a complete memory blackout on this one.

Lawnmower
14-05-16, 22:05
Season 11/12

insider
14-05-16, 22:43
It was n`t Leeds was it They are massive and would have sold out 3 billion times over

chris
14-05-16, 22:54
It was n`t Leeds was it They are massive and would have sold out 3 billion times over

hardly surprising. :hehe: put an home club on sky and you can knock 5,000 off the gate straight away, :thumbup: a club like derby aint in the same ball park as leeds. leeds in a play off semi final should have been played at wembley stadium to accomodate the support that leeds actually attract :thumbup:

derby fans knew they was not going up anyway :hehe:, finishing fifth is like cardiff finishing eigth totallyl meaningless, the only positions that matter is the top two, and the chances are both burnley and boro will be straight back down again :hehe:

insider
14-05-16, 22:55
hardly surprising. :hehe: put an home club on sky and you can knock 5,000 off the gate straight away, :thumbup: a club like derby aint in the same ball park as leeds. leeds in a play off semi final should have been played at wembley stadium to accomodate the support that leeds actually attract :thumbup:

derby fans knew they was not going up anyway :hehe:, finishing fifth is like cardiff finishing eigth totallyl meaningless, the only positions that matter is the top two, and the chances are both burnley and boro will be straight back down again :hehe:

See I told you fecking MASSIVE

Jimmy the Jock
15-05-16, 04:22
hardly surprising. :hehe: put an home club on sky and you can knock 5,000 off the gate straight away, :thumbup: a club like derby aint in the same ball park as leeds. leeds in a play off semi final should have been played at wembley stadium to accomodate the support that leeds actually attract

derby fans knew they was not going up anyway, finishing fifth is like cardiff finishing eigth totallyl meaningless, the only positions that matter is the top two, and the chances are both burnley and boro will be straight back down again :hehe:

Leeds in a play off final:hehe::hehe:

You kill me.

Lawnmower
15-05-16, 06:28
Leeds in a play off final:hehe::hehe:

You kill me.

They were once.
Beaten by Doncaster 😄😄😄😄

the other bob wilson
15-05-16, 07:17
They were embarrassed by Watford at the Millennium Stadium as well - they got relegated the following season.

DP1
15-05-16, 08:26
Wasn't a sell out but definitely as "cop out" by Derby:hehe:

Are they likely to face penalties under the FFPS?

GRUMPYS DEN
15-05-16, 08:26
They were embarrassed by Watford at the Millennium Stadium as well - they got relegated the following season.

Home game for chris and he still didn't go!!!!!

Heathblue
15-05-16, 10:11
I think with many fans now being season ticket holders on a budget, the budget was spent during the season, and with possibly one eye on the p/offs and the costs that go with this.

Pearcey3
15-05-16, 10:26

Short notice maybe ?

It's such a huge game though. The entire season's work rests on these games. It surprises me that fans wouldn't bust a gut to get to the games.

ken smith
15-05-16, 12:03

Short notice maybe ?

And against Reading