PDA

View Full Version : Cardiff will have A fanzone for Euro 16

Michael Morris
03-06-16, 15:53
“City of Cardiff Council, along with its partners, are pleased to announce that fans will have the opportunity of watching Wales’ European Championship matches on a big screen in the city centre. More information about this fanzone will be passed on next week at a media launch.”

Steve R
03-06-16, 20:33
Well, that's nice of them (eventually). Bollocks to them I'm boycotting it.

Charlie
03-06-16, 20:37
Big tent in coopers field i think.
Unless the beer is dirt cheap, i cant see that many using it.

CCFC_Urawa_Reds
03-06-16, 20:44
They should have it in the basin down The Bay.

BLUETIT
03-06-16, 21:04
They should have it in the basin down The Bay.

They could hold it in the basin in my bathroom and I still wouldn't turn up. :hehe:

What time does the fighting start. ?

Teddy Bear
03-06-16, 21:17
I sawStDavids theatre will be showing the game on the big screen outside the hayes. For years I have been hoping this will be used to show a massive game . Glad they are going to.

Ainsley Harriott
03-06-16, 21:20
They could hold it in the basin in my bathroom and I still wouldn't turn up. :hehe:

What time does the fighting start. ?

And hour before kick off for any given fixture, except Wales v England where it starts this Thursday.

blue matt
03-06-16, 21:51
And hour before kick off for any given fixture, except Wales v England where it starts this Thursday.

Thursday morning, they are setting up the plastic patio chairs are 10 am :thumbup:

Lawnmower
03-06-16, 22:34
Miserable feckers

Jeff Mansfield
04-06-16, 11:52
Thanks to Neil McEvoy AM for heading up the campaign and to everyone who supported it we now have a Fanzone which we should never have had to campaign for. Maybe our ball is just the wrong shape......

BLUETIT
04-06-16, 12:04
Thanks to Neil McEvoy AM for heading up the campaign and to everyone who supported it we now have a Fanzone which we should never have had to campaign for. Maybe our ball is just the wrong shape......

I still got two, the last time I felt 'um. :hehe: