PDA

View Full Version : Nigel's schooldays

Rjk
20-06-16, 08:47
https://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/169454715/Nigel-Farage-1981-school-letter#fullscreen

Fascinating letter that from 1981.
I'm surprised it hasn't received more coverage.

Although please note im not trying to pass any comment on people who want to vote leave. And I'm certainly not trying to imply that anyone here would have a similar motivation.

Penarth Blues
20-06-16, 08:55
https://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/169454715/Nigel-Farage-1981-school-letter#fullscreen

Fascinating letter that from 1981.
I'm surprised it hasn't received more coverage.

Although please note im not trying to pass any comment on people who want to vote leave. And I'm certainly not trying to imply that anyone here would have a similar motivation.

An odious little man back then, just as he is now. Basically a Brown Shirt in modern form then. Roll on the next generation of internment camps.

Wales-Bales
20-06-16, 09:04
Do the propaganda department work overtime? :hehe:

Farage is a twunt, but this referendum is not about personalities, it's about our future.

rudy gestede
20-06-16, 09:06
A poisonous snake of a man, still can't believe how many normal people have been taken in by his bullshit and vote for UKIP.

I'm sure there must be decent reasons to leave but the fact that anyone who attaches themselves to it seem to be awful individuals I can't help but think it reinforces my belief that it's the wrong move.

Wales-Bales
20-06-16, 09:11
A poisonous snake of a man, still can't believe how many normal people have been taken in by his bullshit and vote for UKIP.

I'm sure there must be decent reasons to leave but the fact that anyone who attaches themselves to it seem to be awful individuals I can't help but think it reinforces my belief that it's the wrong move.

He's no worse than Cameron and Osborne, they are all despicable. Attacking individuals just shows that some people have nothing of substance to say regarding this referendum.

lardy
20-06-16, 09:15
The first question that needs to be answered when ever anything like this appears in the public domain:

Is it fake?

Wales-Bales
20-06-16, 09:18
The first question that needs to be answered when ever anything like this appears in the public domain:

Is it fake?

All I know is that girl had two landline numbers, so it sounds well dodgy :hehe:

lardy
20-06-16, 09:23
"At Dulwich one of his pupils was Nigel Farage. Emms had found the Ukip leader “bloody-minded and difficult” at school, but when Farage visited the school 25 years later Emms admitted that he had voted for him in the 2009 European elections. "

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/obituaries/12150616/David-Emms-headmaster-obituary.html

David Emms died late last year.

rudy gestede
20-06-16, 09:37
He's no worse than Cameron and Osborne, they are all despicable. Attacking individuals just shows that some people have nothing of substance to say regarding this referendum.
I can't stand Cameron or Osbourne either, a pair of scum bags. But:

Another colleague, who teaches the boy, described his publicly professed racist and neo-fascist views; and he cited a particular incident in which Farage was so offensive to a boy in his set, that he had to be removed from the lesson

Dr Lecter
20-06-16, 11:00
Scraping the barrel now.

Perhaps someone on the leave side can find a story about how Dave once stole some quails eggs from the pantry as a young chap?

Utter shite - roll on Friday.

TH63
20-06-16, 11:49
Scraping the barrel now.

Perhaps someone on the leave side can find a story about how Dave once stole some quails eggs from the pantry as a young chap?

Utter shite - roll on Friday.

Or sticking his cock in a dead pig's mouth perhaps.....