PDA

View Full Version : In the event we vote leave

Eric the Half a Bee
22-06-16, 22:27
Would you rather Wales be a part of the EU with Scotland and Ireland or a part of the UK with England?

chris
22-06-16, 22:33
the vote will be to remain , too many people are scared shitless of the unknown.:thumbup:

britain used to be known as a nation of fighters, it as now become a nation of wetwipes :thumbup:

Mrs Steve R
22-06-16, 23:00
the vote will be to remain , too many people are scared shitless of the unknown.:thumbup:

britain used to be known as a nation of fighters, it as now become a nation of wetwipes :thumbup:
They should be, they are all assuming things will stay the same if we stay in :hehe:

chris
22-06-16, 23:20
They should be, they are all assuming things will stay the same if we stay in :hehe:

quite right mrs r :thumbup:. but you know as well as i do, that the british publics mentality is better the devil you know, than better the devil you dont know. :thumbup:

Badly Ironed Shirt
22-06-16, 23:30

Many things will stay the same if we leave . Especially those things people are voting to "take back",

Mrs Steve R
22-06-16, 23:37
Many things will stay the same if we leave . Especially those things people are voting to "take back",
So you are saying that the EU has far more control over us than they should have? :biggrin:

Badly Ironed Shirt
22-06-16, 23:42
So you are saying that the EU has far more control over us than they should have? :biggrin:

Depends if we want to keep trading with them I suppose. Whoever pays the dj chooses the tune.

Mrs Steve R
22-06-16, 23:47
Depends if we want to keep trading with them I suppose. Whoever pays the dj chooses the tune.
But if the dj is free she can play whatever she wants..

chris
22-06-16, 23:49

:hehe::thumbup:

Badly Ironed Shirt
22-06-16, 23:49
Not in my house she can't.

Mrs Steve R
23-06-16, 00:07
Not in my house she can't.
:music: Try and stop her. \o/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI42hQHfbi8

Croesy Blue
23-06-16, 01:34
quite right mrs r :thumbup:. but you know as well as i do, that the british publics mentality is better the devil you know, than better the devil you dont know. :thumbup:

chris and Mrs R a true meeting of intellectual heavyweights.

Mrs Steve R
23-06-16, 02:42
chris and Mrs R a true meeting of intellectual heavyweights.
Yeah whatever :hehe: night night, mind you don't choke on that bed time eclair.