23-06-16, 12:22
The remain are like Turkeys voting for Christmas anyway :hehe:

Packerman
23-06-16, 12:24
The remain are like Turkeys voting for Christmas anyway :hehe:

:hehe:

Croesy Blue
23-06-16, 13:42
Turkey won't be joining the EU in the next 5 years if ever. They were even rejected for visa free movement a month ago ffs.

Majorblue
23-06-16, 14:18
This Christmas

Probably vote out if it got shot of Brussels ( sprouts)

Barry Dragon
23-06-16, 14:30
Turkey won't be joining the EU in the next 5 years if ever. They were even rejected for visa free movement a month ago ffs.

This vote is probably for the next 40 years not just 5 years. They shouldnt be joining the EU. Work with them yes, but not to join the union.

life on mars
23-06-16, 14:50
People on the "wild turkey " me thinks ,desperation debate of politics

Mrs Steve R
23-06-16, 16:12
The process starts on the 30th June apparently, well someone is lying, you don't need to be a Philadelphia lawyer to work out who...ALL OF THEM! the Tory tag team strikes again.
https://www.facebook.com/alfie.patterson.1/videos/10209306237990690/

Blue in the Face
23-06-16, 16:50
The process starts on the 30th June apparently, well someone is lying, you don't need to be a Philadelphia lawyer to work out who...ALL OF THEM! the Tory tag team strikes again.

:hehe: I liked the Tory tag team bit Mrs

Though all you have on your team are crap Tories and Tory rejects. They'd be the first out of the ring in a royal rumble.

On a serious note though, I would love to see Cameron suplex Michael Gove off the top rope.

Mrs Steve R
23-06-16, 16:58
:hehe: I liked the Tory tag team bit Mrs

Though all you have on your team are crap Tories and Tory rejects. They'd be the first out of the ring in a royal rumble.

On a serious note though, I would love to see Cameron suplex Michael Gove off the top rope.
:hehe: Trust me when I say that I am not on the same team as any of those feckers from either side.

Wales-Bales
23-06-16, 17:20

I can't seem to find this on the BBC website, maybe they'll have it up shortly after the polls close :hehe:

Vindec
23-06-16, 17:31
I can't seem to find this on the BBC website, maybe they'll have it up shortly after the polls close :hehe:

Washington Post article here:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/eu-turkey-to-hold-membership-talks-on-june-30/2016/06/22/67d6c026-3892-11e6-af02-1df55f0c77ff_story.html

Wales-Bales
23-06-16, 17:40

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/eu-turkey-to-hold-membership-talks-on-june-30/2016/06/22/67d6c026-3892-11e6-af02-1df55f0c77ff_story.html

What day is the European army being announced?

Mrs Steve R
23-06-16, 17:46
What a bunch of lying ***** don't even get me started :hehe:

Wales-Bales
23-06-16, 17:55
What a bunch of lying ***** don't even get me started :hehe:

If the Washington Post can name the date, then the BBC obviously have access to this same information (besides IDS telling them directly), so why isn't it mentioned on their news website?

Mrs Steve R
23-06-16, 18:19
If the Washington Post can name the date, then the BBC obviously have access to this same information (besides IDS telling them directly), so why isn't it mentioned on their news website?
I hope you are not suggesting that the BBC would deliberately withhold this information from the British public? Claude blue will have your guts for garters :hehe:

Wales-Bales
23-06-16, 18:24
I hope you are not suggesting that the BBC would deliberately withhold this information from the British public? Claude blue will have your guts for garters :hehe:

Of course I would not say such a thing about our wonderful democratic media who thoughtfully held the Remain voters by the hand, until they were convinced that we were stronger in :thumbup:

Claude Blue
23-06-16, 18:29

So junior officials are continuing talks with their Turkish counterparts which first commenced in 2005?

Is that newsworthy?

There are five countries wishing to join the EU and I fully expect that meetings like this are happening all the time.

None will be reported as they are of no real interest to anyone apart from Facebook (:hehe:), Ian Duncan Smith and for some bizarre reason the business section of the Washington Post.

Wales-Bales
23-06-16, 18:34
So junior officials are continuing talks with their Turkish counterparts which first commenced in 2005?

Is that newsworthy?

There are five countries wishing to join the EU and I fully expect that meetings like this are happening all the time.

None will be reported as they are of no real interest to anyone apart from Facebook (:hehe:), Ian Duncan Smith and for some bizarre reason the business section of the Washington Post.

Nice to meet you Claude Blue. We haven't met, but I've heard all about you :biggrin:

Claude Blue
23-06-16, 18:37
Nice to meet you Claude Blue. We haven't met, but I've heard all about you :biggrin:

And your good self.

But funnily enough I've heard nothing about you :thumbup:

Packerman
23-06-16, 18:38
And your good self.

But funnily enough I've heard nothing about you :thumbup:

i,m sure you have under a previous username or two :hehe:

IanD
23-06-16, 18:39
These negotiations are to agree the conditions that Turkey would need to meet financially before EU membership could even be considered NOT negotiations for Turkey's EU membership.....and therefore a non story. Also, 34 other preconditions need negotiating. If Turkey does eventually join it will be just that....years/decades down the line.

Wales-Bales
23-06-16, 18:41
These negotiations are to agree the conditions that Turkey would need to meet financially before EU membership could even be considered NOT negotiations for Turkey's EU membership.....and therefore a non story. Also, 34 other preconditions need negotiating. If Turkey does eventually join it will be just that....years/decades down the line.

And we can also VETO them :thumbup:

Claude Blue
23-06-16, 18:42

Now, now do't let the facts get in the way of a nice conspiracy theory :hehe:

Wales-Bales
23-06-16, 18:44
i,m sure you have under a previous username or two :hehe:

I'm on leave to watch the football, so I thought I would join up here for a bit of banter :thumbup: Most of my mates are camping over in France, but I've got to look after the young 'un.

Mrs Steve R
23-06-16, 18:50

Is that newsworthy?

Oh good evening. :biggrin: ok, if you say so, let's wait and see shall we? :hehe:

Packerman
23-06-16, 18:52
I'm on leave to watch the football, so I thought I would join up here for a bit of banter :thumbup: Most of my mates are camping over in France, but I've got to look after the young 'un.

ok :hehe::hehe::hehe:

Heathblue
23-06-16, 18:55
Now, now do't let the facts get in the way of a nice conspiracy theory :hehe:

Mrs Steve R
23-06-16, 18:57
And we can also VETO them :thumbup:
Wait and see shall we? :hehe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J33AFhQRJNc

Wales-Bales
23-06-16, 19:00
Wait and see shall we? :hehe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J33AFhQRJNc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoSqQ4F1Dg4

Wales-Bales
23-06-16, 19:08
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEf-EeGU92w

blue matt
23-06-16, 19:51

The EU promised Turkey faster membership talks as an incentive to stop migrants reaching Europe and to take back thousands more.

Jimmy the Jock
23-06-16, 19:53

:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

Jimmy the Jock
23-06-16, 19:54
The EU promised Turkey faster membership talks as an incentive to stop migrants reaching Europe and to take back thousands more.

And that is without a doubt.
But hey, our universities will still be full.

Maccy Blue
23-06-16, 19:57
I am sure I read somewhere about countries in the EU could not invade or hold another countries land. How does this work with Turkey and Cyprus? Or have I misunderstood that agrrement?

Wales-Bales
23-06-16, 20:04
If Remain prevail, as a true believer in democracy it is our duty to accept the wishes of the majority. And if the Turks want to come here in their millions, I will gladly offer them my home, my job, and my womenfolk. And so should you. Always remember we have more in common than that which divides us :thumbup:

blue matt
23-06-16, 21:04
If Remain prevail, as a true believer in democracy it is our duty to accept the wishes of the majority. And if the Turks want to come here in their millions, I will gladly offer them my home, my job, and my womenfolk. And so should you. Always remember we have more in common than that which divides us :thumbup:

feel the EU love man, feel the love

Wales-Bales
23-06-16, 21:13
feel the EU love man, feel the love

We have no choice, the people have spoken :thumbup:

#MoreInCommon #StrongerIn

blue matt
23-06-16, 22:06
We have no choice, the people have spoken :thumbup:

#MoreInCommon #StrongerIn

we might not have them all over here, they might be happy staying in Turkey but with us ( the UK taxpayer ) paying them to stay put , I would draw the line and be very angry if we have to pay for a sun lounger each for them, massive amounts of money i can cope with, but not a sun lounger :angry: