PDA

View Full Version : Will I have to get a new passport if we leave the EU?

goats
23-06-16, 15:02
Just renewed me the wife and 2 kids ffs.....that's it I'm staying in.:thumbup:

Rjk
23-06-16, 15:18
I wonder if we will need to apply for visas for Europe too

El Gwapo
23-06-16, 15:22

Be sure to use a biro or press very hard with your pencil on the visa application form to avoid skullduggery :thumbup:

life on mars
23-06-16, 15:30
Be sure to use a biro or press very hard with your pencil on the visa application form to avoid skullduggery :thumbup:

If I was one of the countries and we vote out I would make sure we pay big time , in landing fees , visas etc.

Heathblue
23-06-16, 15:34
If I was the French, I'd weld up their entrance to the channel tunnel, that'll show us.

Ainsley Harriott
23-06-16, 15:36

I imagine we'd have some sort of visa-waiver programme like we have with the US, or visa-free travel like Ukraine are getting.

BLUETIT
23-06-16, 15:42
If I was the French, I'd weld up their entrance to the channel tunnel, that'll show us.

I'd fill the f***er anyway now they can walk through legally.

itkman
23-06-16, 15:44
This is exactly the kind of thing the thickies will be first to moan about if the UK does leave the EU.

That and only being allowed to bring 200 ciggies back from Benidorm.

tommy31
23-06-16, 15:53
This is exactly the kind of thing the thickies will be first to moan about if the UK does leave the EU.

That and only being allowed to bring 200 ciggies back from Benidorm.

Why is it not a valid concern? It's an extra £100 out of pocket... (If it were to be the case). Personally I'd make us pay big time if we left.

itkman
23-06-16, 15:54
Why is it not a valid concern? It's an extra £100 out of pocket... (If it were to be the case). Personally I'd make us pay big time if we left.

It is a valid concern. One of many potential drawbacks of no longer being in a united Europe.

tommy31
23-06-16, 15:55
It is a valid concern. One of many potential drawbacks of no longer being in a united Europe.

Oh I see, misunderstood your point.