PDA

View Full Version : Wales is voting to leave

AlwaysAway2
24-06-16, 00:57
Good. Take that EU

Temujin
24-06-16, 01:14
YAY!

ALL POWER TO THE DEMOCRATIC HOUSE OF LORDS!!

superflyblues
24-06-16, 01:15
Good. Take that EU

Yeah, the Metro system, what a terrible idea that was. Fantastic that won't now happen if we vote to leave. The billions of pounds Wales' poorest areas will now miss out on, great that they didn't really need that investment. Take that EU, take that.

City123
24-06-16, 01:20
Wales voting to leave just shows the amount of mis-information surrounding this campaign

Wales benefits hugely from the EU, yet people vote to leave due to the English media telling them how bad the EU is

Heathblue
24-06-16, 01:25
Yeah, the Metro system, what a terrible idea that was. Fantastic that won't now happen if we vote to leave. The billions of pounds Wales' poorest areas will now miss out on, great that they didn't really need that investment. Take that EU, take that.

But luckily London will keep the UK in, as long as we beat the English we don't care eh?

Steve R
24-06-16, 02:06

The voting's over now mate. No need to lie any more. :thumbup:

Ainsley Harriott
24-06-16, 02:08
As I said in the other thread, Wales is currently more 'Leave' than England, Scotland & Northern Ireland.

A strange & unexpected scenario.

Llanedeyrnblue
24-06-16, 02:15

BILLIONS :hehe::hehe::hehe:

superflyblues
24-06-16, 02:22
BILLIONS :hehe::hehe::hehe:

Wales has benefited from just over £4bn since 2000 from EU Structural Funds. Hilarious.

superflyblues
24-06-16, 02:23
The voting's over now mate. No need to lie any more. :thumbup:

Where's the lie Steve? Be specific please.

Llanedeyrnblue
24-06-16, 02:35
Wales has benefited from just over £4bn since 2000 from EU Structural Funds. Hilarious.

Really but the poster said Just the poorest areas not Wales as a whole and over 16 years that's peanuts compared to what's being spent on other parts of the EU, obviously some people are satisfied living off scraps

superflyblues
24-06-16, 02:37
Really

Yes, really. I guess you voted Brexit?

Ainsley Harriott
24-06-16, 02:41
Yes, really. I guess you voted Brexit?

Wales paid more out to the EU than it got in for 2014 (unless you count farmers' payments). I'd hazard a guess that 2015's figures will show the same...and that the previous figures would show the same too.

Richyrich
24-06-16, 03:51
After a fortnight of feeling proud of my nation, totally ashamed of it today.

goslow
24-06-16, 05:22
After a fortnight of feeling proud of my nation, totally ashamed of it today.

I agree,we've become a nation of knuckle dragging racist morons.

lardy
24-06-16, 05:26
Really but the poster said Just the poorest areas not Wales as a whole and over 16 years that's peanuts compared to what's being spent on other parts of the EU, obviously some people are satisfied living off scraps

Just as well, as that's what London will be giving us.

Mad as a fish
24-06-16, 05:52

You maybe goslow, but you, are just a bad loser. I bet the military are pleased and constuction workers are. Time to have pride in our great heritage and proceed to get our UK back. I wonder if Ireland will unify now.

goslow
24-06-16, 05:57
You maybe goslow, but you, are just a bad loser. I bet the military are pleased and constuction workers are. Time to have pride in our great heritage and proceed to get our UK back. I wonder if Ireland will unify now.

I thought my post was positively dripping with sarcasm,obviously not.

Steve R
24-06-16, 06:00
:hehe:

Mad as a fish
24-06-16, 06:08
Goslow , Im trying to work out if I owe you an apology or not.

Mad as a fish
24-06-16, 06:13
I think that a good example is my matel last night. He said that being in the EU was similar to working for a boss who treated you like shit and insisted you do exactly as you are told to do, now we are out it is like becoming self employed.

Mad as a fish
24-06-16, 06:20
Just watching Dianne Abbot she has got a face like a bulldog licking piss off a thistle. She is nearly in tears.

Packerman
24-06-16, 06:22

:hehe:

TH63
24-06-16, 06:27
I think that a good example is my matel last night. He said that being in the EU was similar to working for a boss who treated you like shit and insisted you do exactly as you are told to do, now we are out it is like becoming unemployed.
Fyp :thumbup:

blue matt
24-06-16, 06:27

you forgot to add Xenophobes, you know they will get upset if you leave them out :thumbup:

blue matt
24-06-16, 06:28

I have reported you for leaving the xenophobes out

Mad as a fish
24-06-16, 06:28
Fyp :thumbup:
We will have to agree to disagree