PDA

View Full Version : Cheers thickies

itkman
24-06-16, 05:37
You've just screwed up the future of 'are' country.

Igovernor
24-06-16, 05:46
:wave:

itkman
24-06-16, 05:51
You really have taken our country back. I'm really looking forward to this recession.

goslow
24-06-16, 06:00

Glad to be of service.

Badly Ironed Shirt
24-06-16, 06:07
You really have taken our country back. I'm really looking forward to this recession.

Recession? Don't be daft - Gove, Johnson and Farage have planned for this and know exactly what to do to keep the economy recovering.

Shit - maybe depression is coming.

Igovernor
24-06-16, 06:12
Suddenly people have become mystic meg, or have suddenly become clairvoyant, no one knows what is going to happen, so stop being bitter and take it that the people have spoken, and what will be will be:thumbup:

blue matt
24-06-16, 06:13
so many " thickies " :wave:

makes you wonder eh

TH63
24-06-16, 06:16
so many " thickies " :wave:

makes you wonder eh

Yeah.

Britain has become a nation full of stupid racists.

I for one am ashamed to be British.

At £1 : $1.30 good luck with Disneyworld next year :thumbup:

So, now you've got your own way, what's the plan to replace the £150bn wiped from British companies?
How do you propose to replace all the money taken away from pension pots?
What's your plan to save the value of the pound?

CCFC CASUAL
24-06-16, 06:19
Yet another multi

Yawn

Badly Ironed Shirt
24-06-16, 06:20
Suddenly people have become mystic meg, or have suddenly become clairvoyant, no one knows what is going to happen, so stop being bitter and take it that the people have spoken, and what will be will be:thumbup:

The people have spoken. The facts that we have is that the pound buys less abroad, and pension funds are going to lose 100s of billions today. Basically we are all a lot more skint just 2 hours after the result.

TH63
24-06-16, 06:22

It's already happening or are you not watching the news?

Basically we're ****ed, but it's ok, we might be able to stop a few more brown people from coming here.

lardy
24-06-16, 06:26

Not got off to a great start, has it?

Heathblue
24-06-16, 06:26
Yeah.

Another way of looking at is, 52% who were left behind, have decided that they would have also liked to have benefited in the EU but were ignored, and have spoken, uncertain times ahead that's for sure, perhaps Britain should be ashamed at how an underclass was allowed propagate whilst many were getting richer and the distribution of wealth getting wider.

Badly Ironed Shirt
24-06-16, 06:28
Not got off to a great start, has it?

And we haven't even left yet!

nugent
24-06-16, 06:28
What the **** has people gone and done

Dr Lecter
24-06-16, 06:46
Another way of looking at is, 52% who were left behind, have decided that they would have also liked to have benefited in the EU but were ignored, and have spoken, uncertain times ahead that's for sure, perhaps Britain should be ashamed at how an underclass was allowed propagate whilst many were getting richer and the distribution of wealth getting wider.

Spot on.

This vote is all about people's anger at feeling unrepresented by the political elite.

Igovernor
24-06-16, 06:49
Don't be silly it's early days, this was always going to happen, it will all settle down, don't such a drama queen:thumbup:

lardy
24-06-16, 06:51
Don't be silly it's early days, this was always going to happen, it will all settle down, don't such a drama queen:thumbup:

It's settling down a bit too quickly for my liking :hehe:

Wales-Bales
24-06-16, 06:53

Project fear was yesterday's news, change the record!

chepstow
24-06-16, 06:54

The word is "our"...... or have the EU begun changing the language aswell??

Pearcey3
24-06-16, 06:55
Yeah.

So, now you've got your own way, what's the plan to replace the £150bn wiped from British companies?

My 17:year old son stayed up all night in the vain hope that Remain would win. He wants to be able to work in Europe. His chances of doing so have been greatly reduced. He was desperate to vote and could not do so because Cameron was so stupid and denied our youth the chance to vote for their futures.

We have become a narrow minded and ugly country. However in time those that voted out will realise that their lives will not have improved one jot by voting out. Their lot in life is down to Westminster politicians and not the EU but they are too stupid to realise that.

I feel very angry for my kids.

Packerman
24-06-16, 06:57
My 17:year old son stayed up all night in the vain hope that Remain would win. He wants to be able to work in Europe. His chances of doing so have been greatly reduced. He was desperate to vote and could not do so because Cameron was so stupid and denied our youth the chance to vote for their futures.

We have become a narrow minded and ugly country. However in time those that voted out will realise that their lives will not have improved one jot by voting out. Their lot in life is down to Westminster politicians and not the EU but they are too stupid to realise that.

obviously makes you feel good being part of the 48% non thickos , knock yourself out :hehe:

Wales-Bales
24-06-16, 06:57
France, Holland, Italy, Sweden, Austria, Hungary, Greece and Denmark are all very interested about what happened last night.

Packerman
24-06-16, 06:58
France, Holland, Italy, Sweden, Austria, Hungary, Greece and Denmark are all very interested about what happened last night.
the snowball has left the mountain

lardy
24-06-16, 06:59

First whoosh we've had in a quite a while.

Wales-Bales
24-06-16, 06:59

Have you seen the levels of the young unemployed in Europe?

Packerman
24-06-16, 07:00
First whoosh we've had in a quite a while.

classic for our Russ :hehe:

Igovernor
24-06-16, 07:07
It's settling down a bit too quickly for my liking :hehe:

:hehe:

Mad as a fish
24-06-16, 07:33
Are you talking about Phillip Greed, thousands of genuine peoples pensions have bought him a new yacht, and Cameron let him.

TruBlue
24-06-16, 07:42

I agree, I wouldn't be surprised to see the whole thing collapse now.

Colonel Cærdiffi
24-06-16, 07:45
I agree, I wouldn't be surprised to see the whole thing collapse now.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was Britain holding the whole thing back and now the EU surges into the future with success and happiness for all within it.

TruBlue
24-06-16, 07:46
I wouldn't be surprised if it was Britain holding the whole thing back and now the EU surges into the future with success and happiness for all within it.

Quite a few other countries have already talked of referendums, it'll be interesting to see how long they can hold off for now. Germany and France will only fund the project for so long I would imagine.

ZZ Jack
24-06-16, 07:53
You've just screwed up the future of 'arehave to ' country.

I expect that Richard Branson and the rest of the mega rich clique who spoke out in favour of remain, will now be campaigning for the countries they reside in, Monaco, The Cayman Islands ETC, to join the EU. They'll still won't have to wait two weeks to get a doctors appointment or find that can't get their kids into the school of their choice.

#Independence Day

Pearcey3
24-06-16, 08:21
obviously makes you feel good being part of the 48% non thickos , knock yourself out :hehe:

So do you think the lives of the white working class in South Wales and the North East are going to be improved by this decision? Do you think more money will now be made available for the NHS as a result of this decision? Do you think part of the reason we have voted out is because immigrants have been made scapegoats? What is the real reason for the mess our country is in? Is it the EU or our politicians in Westminster?

jon1959
24-06-16, 08:23

Spot on.

This vote is all about people's anger at feeling unrepresented by the political elite.

A lot of truth in that.

The referendum was called to resolve the civil war in the Tory party. The result was another reflection of mass alienation from the political process and real or perceived elites in Westminster and Brussels.

Project Hate beats Project Fear.

TruBlue
24-06-16, 08:43
A lot of truth in that.

The referendum was called to resolve the civil war in the Tory party. The result was another reflection of mass alienation from the political process and real or perceived elites in Westminster and Brussels.

Project Hate beats Project Fear.

Civil war with the population as well it would appear.

Maccy Blue
24-06-16, 08:49
I've just rung the local A & E department to be told that there is currently a four hour wait. Not like it was in the adverts - it was all lies!

the other bob wilson
24-06-16, 08:51
The notion that the nearly 17,500,000 million who voted to leave are all "thickies" is ridiculous. However, the final figures show that the referendum was decided by how 700,000 (4% of the total leave votes) voted - if they had sided with remain, we'd be looking at a different result.
Now, if you were to tell me that 4% of leave voters were driven almost entirely by the immigration issue and that they were, basically, little Englanders who wanted to "ship them back" so that "our" jobs could be protected (i.e they were, essentially, racists), then I'd probably believe you.
It makes me feel uneasy that such people might have played an essential part in the outcome of the monumental matter we voted on yesterday. Similarly, nowhere near all of the political figures most associated with the leave campaign could be said to hold such views, but at least one of them could in my book and the thought of him being involved in even the slightest way in the negotiations to come is a frightening one.
Speaking as someone who thought the remain side's bulletins on the truly awful consequences of a leave vote did them more than good, I'm not convinced that we'll see too much difference from the consequences of a Britain out of the EU compared to those with us in it. However, I'll qualify that by saying that those charged with negotiating our way out will have to show far more common sense, sound judgment and leadership skills than we saw from either side in the referendum campaign - they'll have an enormous responsibility and I dread to think what the youngsters of today will be left with if, as they may well do, they make a balls up of the negotiations.

blue matt
24-06-16, 08:59
Yeah.

you could always go and move to Europe, plenty of countries would have you :thumbup:

from my point of view, I have been buying $ at 1.38 - 1.49 over the last few months, lets be honest, the $ has been crap for months

yes the £ has dropped, but we knew it would, no surpirses, it will be moving in the right direction before long

My own way ? ? ? I didnt make the final decision, 17,410,742 voted to leave, i cannot take all the credit :thumbup: I wanted more control over our borders, I wanted to take control of our rule / law making and not let unelected ( by us ) Europeans do that

I will leave that upto the experts, nothing has changed, i had to leave the running of the country upto them yesterday, nothing has changed in that aspect, I will go about my everyday life ( van in the a MOT today ) just as i did yesterday

TH63
24-06-16, 09:00

Will be a few more soon

Dr Lecter
24-06-16, 09:28
Civil war with the population as well it would appear.

It's like Rwanda all over again.

Take care out there people.

Charlie
24-06-16, 09:31
Leave voter on BBC: "I'm shocked & worried. I voted Leave but didn't think my vote would count - I never thought it would actually happen."

Did these people think it was Celebrity big brother or something?

blue matt
24-06-16, 09:33
Leave voter on BBC: "I'm shocked & worried. I voted Leave but didn't think my vote would count - I never thought it would actually happen."

Of course people are worried

we face uncertain times, but we knew that before we voted

though saying that, we faced uncertain times if we had stayed

maybe better the devil you know wasnt true in this case

jamieccfc
24-06-16, 09:33

:facepalm: no wonder we're in such a mess when people like that are about

lardy
24-06-16, 09:35

Feckin hell :hehe:

Since62
24-06-16, 09:47

It is very high , but has steadily been falling over the last year or so. The figures are skewed by the extremely high young unemployment figures in Greece and Spain - other countries have far healthier figures.

tigerbaybluebird
24-06-16, 09:49
Look on the bright side fags and booze cruise will be back on :hehe:

lardy
24-06-16, 09:50
'are' country - it's 'our' country 'are' country but I guess you know that by now

:hehe:

Broken Machine
24-06-16, 09:51
'are' country - it's 'our' country 'are' country but I guess you know that by now

That's already been whooshed, fella.

Jimmy the Jock
24-06-16, 10:05
It's a pleasure

chris
24-06-16, 10:21
Yeah.

plenty of room in poland, i will pay for your ticket if you want. :hehe:

Broken Machine
24-06-16, 10:27
plenty of room in poland, i will pay for your ticket if you want. :hehe:

Will you also pay for his visa?

Mad as a fish
24-06-16, 10:36
TH63 seems to forget that the £ will bounce back in no time at all. If he is ashamed to be British, leave mate have a good trip.

Steve R
24-06-16, 10:38
TH63 seems to forget that the £ will bounce back in no time at all. If he is ashamed to be British, leave mate have a good trip.

Careful, he'll be branding you a racist in next to no time.

That seems to be the order of the day.

blue matt
24-06-16, 10:45
Careful, he'll be branding you a racist in next to no time.

That seems to be the order of the day.

keep up steve

Racist is so last year, i believe the CCMB new one is Xenophobe

Steve R
24-06-16, 10:48
keep up steve

Bizarre it is.

bobh
24-06-16, 10:48
keep up steve

'xenophobe' is too hard to spell.
And it's derived from a foreign language.

goslow
24-06-16, 10:59
Fvck me this is a funnier reaction than the GE result

Packerman
24-06-16, 11:34

and that was hilarious

llan bluebird
24-06-16, 11:51

Why can he not study or work in Europe ?

Vimana.
24-06-16, 12:00
:facepalm: no wonder we're in such a mess when people like that are about

I'll be honest and admit - despite all the 'information' and 'debate' , I've not been sure one way or the other - convincing / unconvincing information on both sides of the coin.

But three people this morning already have said to me (to paraphrase) 'I wasn't sure what to vote, so I voted out - because at least we've got our 'Sovereignty back'.

Well whoopee ! Sovereignty .. is that really the prime importance here?

Huzzah for the good old Blighty Empire!

blue matt
24-06-16, 12:02
I'll be honest and admit - despite all the 'information' and 'debate' , I've not been sure one way or the other - convincing / unconvincing information on both sides of the coin.

But three people this morning already have said to me (to paraphrase) 'I wasn't sure what to vote, so I voted out - because at least we've got our 'Sovereignty back'.

It was

many felt that the EU were taking far too much control of us

be it, immigration , rules / laws or finance

TH63
24-06-16, 12:15

I'm firing up the old Spitfire as we speak

Ainsley Harriott
24-06-16, 12:38

http://i.imgur.com/EnabfwL.jpg

Vindec
24-06-16, 12:47

While on the subject of "thickies" what exactly is meant by the words "are country".

That aside clearly the majority of the UK population are "thick" by your reckoning.

Pearcey3
24-06-16, 12:50
Why can he not study or work in Europe ?

It will now depend upon the domestic immigration law of the country he wants to go to. It is likely to be much harder to study/ work within an EU country.

Pearcey3
24-06-16, 12:51
While on the subject of "thickies" what exactly is meant by the words "are country".

That aside clearly the majority of the UK population are "thick" by your reckoning.

You don't do irony do you?

lardy
24-06-16, 12:58

Hat-trick!

City123
24-06-16, 13:00
:facepalm:

Ainsley Harriott
24-06-16, 13:03

Toys Out The Pram Day 2016.

It's fallen on a Friday this year.

Isaac Hunt
24-06-16, 13:05

That was the problem with the "remain" camp, anybody who didn't agree with them is either stupid or racist. I voted out mate and I'm neither. It was a democratic vote, and one side won. Live with it.

Vimana.
24-06-16, 13:15
That was the problem with the "remain" camp, anybody who didn't agree with them is either stupid or racist. I voted out mate and I'm neither. It was a democratic vote, and one side won. Live with it.

Ironically, you have happily just gone right ahead and tarred a whole 48.1% of UK voters with the same brush.

City123
24-06-16, 13:39
It was

many felt that the EU were taking far too much control of us

be it, immigration , rules / laws or finance
Britain had control over its borders

TH63
24-06-16, 13:43

To be clear, I believe that 90% of voters on EITHER side lacked the intellectual capacity to make such an important decision. There ARE some thick exiters, there are also some thick remainers.

Not everyone who voted Brexit are racist, but some are - I'm willing to bet my $ currency that the EDL voted Brexit en masse for example.

You only have to see Farage's posters and Boris' bus to realise that the leave campaign was based on Xenophobia and Misinformation.

Anyone who based their decision on a rational thought process, I have no problem with.
My issue is with the "facts" that we will now be able to control our borders (we won't) it will increase security (it won't), we'll be able to spend an extra £350m a week on the NHS (yeah right!) and the fact it will help unemployment (it definitely won't)

lardy
24-06-16, 14:06
To be clear, I believe that 90% of voters on EITHER side lacked the intellectual capacity to make such an important decision. There ARE some thick exiters, there are also some thick remainers.

Also true that many people who aren't thick weren't in any kind of position to make an informed choice.

Cretin Hop
24-06-16, 14:08
I've lost out financially as have many millions of others (in the short term possibly but who know?) but it is democracy.

goslow
24-06-16, 14:11

Whose sock puppet are you?

mike downtownabbey
24-06-16, 14:12
bank of england say its got"loadsamoney" Three trillion quid. calm the feck down.

Vindec
24-06-16, 14:14
"Anyone who based their decision on a rational thought process, I have no problem with.
My issue is with the "facts" that we will now be able to control our borders (we won't) it will increase security (it won't), we'll be able to spend an extra £350m a week on the NHS (yeah right!) and the fact it will help unemployment (it definitely won't)"

These reasons are no more outrageous than the REMAIN camps utterances suggesting we would be £4300 a year worse off, that there will be a greater possibility of conflict and that an emergency budget to raise taxes and remove the triple lock will be required if we vote LEAVE.

The problem was that there was misinformation in both camps.

blue matt
24-06-16, 14:16
Britain had control over its borders

why didnt the remain campaign mention this then ? ? ?

So we could have stopped EU country nationals coming over here to work ? ? ?

lardy
24-06-16, 14:18
why didnt the remain campaign mention this then ? ? ?

So we could have stopped EU country nationals coming over here to work ? ? ?

Who is 'we'? The British employers? Obviously didn't bother them that much.

blue matt
24-06-16, 14:21
Who is 'we'? The British employers? Obviously didn't bother them that much.

The country as a whole :wave:

of course some employers did not care about the cheap labour, cheap labour equals more profit

lardy
24-06-16, 14:27
The country as a whole :wave:

of course some employers did not care about the cheap labour, cheap labour equals more profit

You say some. Do you think it was a small number of employers?

Phill Stants brother
24-06-16, 14:28
Some thick ***** on the dark side think out won because people voted with the pens they've taken with them so the in's couldn't rub the pencil votes out if it was going tits up for them. :facepalm:

Some people have clearly not voted before.

http://cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=174334

az city
24-06-16, 14:29
The notion that the nearly 17,500,000 million who voted to leave are all "thickies" is ridiculous. However, the final figures show that the referendum was decided by how 700,000 (4% of the total leave votes) voted - if they had sided with remain, we'd be looking at a different result.
Now, if you were to tell me that 4% of leave voters were driven almost entirely by the immigration issue and that they were, basically, little Englanders who wanted to "ship them back" so that "our" jobs could be protected (i.e they were, essentially, racists), then I'd probably believe you.

Bob

Sadly I think there are a lot more than 700k in the Leave camp who hold those views. I have been really thinking hard about moving back from the US but now I'm deeply unsure about being part of a country that has so many (let's be honest here) racists. The overwhelming feeling I have is sadness. I thought the UK was better than this. This was a vote for "me" not "us", for the selfish not the generous, for the blinkered not the open.

I'm afraid the "Little Englanders" have got their way but are now going to drag everyone else down with them. I feel sad for young people who voted in large part for Remain. The Welsh vote is frankly embarrassing - talk about biting the hand that feeds you. At least the Scots and Norn Iron know which way to put their underpants on.

The political ramifications are the most puzzling element. The UK took a huge lurch to the right with this and in large part it's on the back of the votes of most repressed by multi-national capitalism. Figure that. Do they really think Gove, Farage, Ledsom and Bojo have their interests at heart? And as for Labour, I'm done with them. Their attempt in the referendum was an utter disgrace. Corbyn must go. At least Cameron has some balls. Where do UKIP fit into this mess? Do their supporters realize what their other nut-job policies actually are? The question is where are the healing leaders in all this. It seems there are none to me.

I have to go on American radio in a couple of hours to talk about all this. I just feel genuinely depressed about it.

blue matt
24-06-16, 14:31
You say some. Do you think it was a small number of employers?

No Of course i dont

I say " some " as i know builders who will not employ " eastern Europeans " as they are worried about the wages being driven down AND then not getting the youngsters coming into the trades ( alot like the early 90's ) then they would have to rely on foreign labour
they can see a slightly bigger picture for the future

Cretin Hop
24-06-16, 14:33
My last post on this.

Look it's happened so people should stop blaming others, stop crying over spilt milk and stop gloating or trying to score points.

the fact is it's happened and Britain's got to get on with managing this and so us the democratic electorate should put our faith and confidence in the people who took us out of Europe that they will make it flourish and above all be positive and look forward not backwards.

Ta ra.

TH63
24-06-16, 14:36
Bob

Sadly I think there are a lot more than 700k in the Leave camp who hold those views. I have been really thinking hard about moving back from the US but now I'm deeply unsure about being part of a country that has so many (let's be honest here) racists. The overwhelming feeling I have is sadness. I thought the UK was better than this. This was a vote for "me" not "us", for the selfish not the generous, for the blinkered not the open.

I'm afraid the "Little Englanders" have got their way but are now going to drag everyone else down with them. I feel sad for young people who voted in large part for Remain. The Welsh vote is frankly embarrassing - talk about biting the hand that feeds you. At least the Scots and Norn Iron know which way to put their underpants on.

The political ramifications are the most puzzling element. The UK took a huge lurch to the right with this and in large part it's on the back of the votes of most repressed by multi-national capitalism. Figure that. Do they really think Gove, Farage, Ledsom and Bojo have their interests at heart? And as for Labour, I'm done with them. Their attempt in the referendum was an utter disgrace. Corbyn must go. At least Cameron has some balls. Where do UKIP fit into this mess? Do their supporters realize what their other nut-job policies actually are? The question is where are the healing leaders in all this. It seems there are none to me.

I have to go on American radio in a couple of hours to talk about all this. I just feel genuinely depressed about it.

Would be interested in a link to the recording (if it's recorded)

az city
24-06-16, 14:39
Would be interested in a link to the recording (if it's recorded)

I'll ask. It's a finance/business channel. Their first question is normally: "how will this affect me/my portfolio?"

Packerman
24-06-16, 15:04
I'll ask. It's a finance/business channel. Their first question is normally: "how will this affect me/my portfolio?"

according to you it was a no contest, remain was sure to win,

az city
24-06-16, 15:09

I was wrong. Very sadly, I was wrong. The markets were saying it was a no contest. They were wrong too. Mea culpa. I wanted my country of birth to show some solidarity with the rest of humanity.

az city
24-06-16, 15:10

PS. Hate the f***ing meathead packers. Go BEARS.

Packerman
24-06-16, 15:12
PS. Hate the f***ing meathead packers. Go BEARS.

Bears :hehe::hehe::hehe: your NFL judgement is on a par with your musical taste :hehe:

az city
24-06-16, 15:17
Bears :hehe::hehe::hehe: your NFL judgement is on a par with your musical taste :hehe:

Wisconsin - you're welcome to it. How would you know my musical taste?

Packerman
24-06-16, 15:21
Wisconsin - you're welcome to it. How would you know my musical taste?

sorry getting you mixed up with adz. my error :hehe:

DP1
24-06-16, 15:36

Condescending t**t

Ainsley Harriott
24-06-16, 15:39
Brexiters aren't the only 'thickies'. Found this beauty on my timeline.

http://i.imgur.com/1BvEDlP.jpg

Richyrich
24-06-16, 15:43
Some actually voted Brexit because of some paranoid fantasies about NWO. You know who you are.

tigerbaybluebird
24-06-16, 16:04
Some actually voted Brexit because of some paranoid fantasies about NWO. You know who you are.

:hehe::hehe:

Philbccfc
24-06-16, 16:07
I have been really thinking hard about moving back from the US but now I'm deeply unsure about being part of a country that has so many (let's be honest here) racists.

the good ole u s of a racist free.

az city
24-06-16, 16:11
I have been really thinking hard about moving back from the US but now I'm deeply unsure about being part of a country that has so many (let's be honest here) racists.

the good ole u s of a racist free.

Where in there did I say the US was perfect?

Vindec
24-06-16, 17:24

How will this affect your portfolio. Despite large losses at opening the FTSE 100 closed today higher than it was at the beginning of the week.

blue matt
24-06-16, 17:25
How will this affect your portfolio. Despite large losses at opening the FTSE 100 closed today higher than it was at the beginning of the week.

its not going to plan for the Leave haters is it ? ? ?

fancy the FTSE rallying and being up more that 2pc on the week

Philbccfc
24-06-16, 17:28
where in there did i say you said the US was perfect.

az city
24-06-16, 17:35

Ask for a pension statement in a year and then be so blase.

az city
24-06-16, 17:36
where in there did i say you said the US was perfect.

So what's your point?

kendoddsdadsdogsdead
24-06-16, 17:37
Original poster....C*&T

Vindec
24-06-16, 17:42
its not going to plan for the Leave haters is it ? ? ?

fancy the FTSE rallying and being up more that 2pc on the week

And even the comment about racism is inaccurate because even Labour spokespeople (except Corbyn) acknowledge that something needs to be done to address the huge influx from mainly low skilled workers from the EU encouraged by companies such as Next who advertise jobs in Eastern Europe because of the low wages they can pay. Furthermore the present arrangements discriminate between EU migrants and those who want to come here from elsewhere and that is probably more racist than the present arrangements.

az city
Original poster....C*&T

Why engage in personal insults? There's no need. The entire thread before you was good-natured despite obvious divisions.

Philbccfc
my point was you said you were unsure of moving to or being part of a country with, in your opinion so many racists,

Mad as a fish
24-06-16, 17:59
Some thick ***** on the dark side think out won because people voted with the pens they've taken with them so the in's couldn't rub the pencil votes out if it was going tits up for them. :facepalm:

Some people have clearly not voted before.

http://cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=174334

You will be able to tell if anyone from the dark side voted the X would be in crayon.

mike downtownabbey
24-06-16, 18:05
You will be able to tell if anyone from the dark side voted the X would be in crayon.
the dark side votes in lasor . good luck

jackrabbit
24-06-16, 20:59
Wonderfully arrogant O/P! "You didn't vote in line with my beliefs which are the correct ones, so you are a 'thicko'! "
Some British people know a bit more about it having been around for more than 5 minutes. I voted 'IN' in 1975 because I saw us prospering in a free trade arrangement called the EEC. The EEC then morphed into a political construct, the EU that tries to control every aspect of our lives from what light bulbs we can use, how powerful are our vacuum cleaners and more importantly prevents us from deporting murderous scumbags. The ambition is to integrate more and more into a United States of Europe using a single currency that has been a total disaster and especially for the youth of Europe. Check out youth unemployment rates in Greece and Spain for starters. We now have the opportunity to take back our sovereignty and determine our own future. You watch Sweden, France, Spain, Holland, Czech Republic and Greece follow us out the door . Within a few years the UK will be at the head of a group of at least 6 or 7 nations, all committed to free trade and economic integration but opposed to political centralisation.

As I said, with the majority of others, I voted 'IN' once before. To quote The Who:
We "Won't Get Fooled Again". Great day for the UK - onward and upward!

az city
24-06-16, 21:10
Wonderfully arrogant O/P! "You didn't vote in line with my beliefs which are the correct ones, so you are a 'thicko'! "
Some British people know a bit more about it having been around for more than 5 minutes. I voted 'IN' in 1975 because I saw us prospering in a free trade arrangement called the EEC. The EEC then morphed into a political construct, the EU that tries to control every aspect of our lives from what light bulbs we can use, how powerful are our vacuum cleaners and more importantly prevents us from deporting murderous scumbags. The ambition is to integrate more and more into a United States of Europe using a single currency that has been a total disaster and especially for the youth of Europe. Check out youth unemployment rates in Greece and Spain for starters. We now have the opportunity to take back our sovereignty and determine our own future. You watch Sweden, France, Spain, Holland, Czech Republic and Greece follow us out the door . Within a few years the UK will be at the head of a group of at least 6 or 7 nations, all committed to free trade and economic integration but opposed to political centralisation.

As I said, with the majority of others, I voted 'IN' once before. To quote The Who:

You've betrayed your arrogance actually. Why should the UK be at the head of anything? You voted out. Now go it alone like you wanted. The EU doesn't control every facet of anyone's life. You're clearly deluded as well.

Eric the Half a Bee
24-06-16, 21:17

That's their own problem for voting Tory.

jackrabbit
24-06-16, 22:01
You've betrayed your arrogance actually. Why should the UK be at the head of anything? You voted out. Now go it alone like you wanted. The EU doesn't control every facet of anyone's life. You're clearly deluded as well.

Because we're the 5th largest economy in the world, converse in the world's most popular language, have the fastest growing economy in Europe and are a hugely talented and resourceful nation.

You obviously don't think so, because you don't even live here. I might be deluded but at least I live and experience what I'm talking about.

blue matt
24-06-16, 22:19

I was only chatting to my mum about a hoover this week, she said " i dont want a tri-whirly motor hoover, i just want a normal one, with one big motor " she mentioned it was the EU, i just dismissed her as being mad

just googled it, she was right

TH63
24-06-16, 22:30
I was only chatting to my mum about a hoover this week, she said " i dont want a tri-whirly motor hoover, i just want a normal one, with one big motor " she mentioned it was the EU, i just dismissed her as being mad

just googled it, she was right

Attempting to be more environmentally responsible, the utter bastards

tommy31
24-06-16, 22:31
Because we're the 5th largest economy in the world, converse in the world's most popular language, have the fastest growing economy in Europe and are a hugely talented and resourceful nation.

You obviously don't think so, because you don't even live here. I might be deluded but at least I live and experience what I'm talking about.

Ah, the good old, 'no one should tell us what to do, we should be telling them'. this attitude should have died years ago.

az city
24-06-16, 22:42

Laughable. Given the choice would you live in the US or UK under your own stated criteria of being "hugely talented and resourceful"? Yeah right that would be the US. But that's not why I live in the US. Please tell me about all the talent and resourcefulness I'm missing.

You voted for Leave. It's pure delusional arrogance to expect anyone to follow you. It's completely apparent that a lot of Leave supporters just plain don't like foreigners. Put up some barbed wire chum and enjoy Jerusalem built anew.

celticknight
24-06-16, 23:07
Speaking of thickies....

'I really regret my vote now': The Brexit voters who wish they'd voted to remain

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/i-really-regret-my-vote-now-the-brexit-voters-who-wish-theyd-voted-to-remain-a3280361.html

More than 17.4 million people across the UK voted Leave in the EU referendum, while 16.1 million voted to remain in the EU. But many voters have since spoken out saying they are shocked at the poll's outcome and did not believe their Leave votes would actually count.

One voter, named only as Adam from Manchester, told the BBC: “I didn’t think that was going to happen. My vote – I didn’t think was going to matter too much because I thought we were just going to remain."

Another voter, Mandy, said: “I was very disappointed about the result, even though I voted to leave, this morning I woke up and the reality did actually hit me. But if I had the opportunity to vote again, it would be to stay.”

Other voters have also posted on Twitter that they regretted their decision to vote in favour of leaving the EU. One said: “I personally voted leave believing these lies and I regret it more than anything, I feel genuinely robbed of my vote.”

Another posted: “Urm I think I kinda regret my vote, I had no real reason to pick what I did!!”

Because we're the 5th largest economy in the world,

Not any more, France overtook us this morning thanks to the Brexit. We're 6th now.

blue matt
24-06-16, 23:08
Speaking of thickies....

Not any more, France overtook us this morning thanks to the Brexit. We're 6th now.

are we still now ? ? ? we had a fairly good " bounce back " this afternoon

az city
24-06-16, 23:26
are we still now ? ? ? we had a fairly good " bounce back " this afternoon

UK doesn't seem very wealthy in $ terms. In GDP per capita even before the GBP crash the UK ranked around 24th behind Germany, Iceland, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Belgium, Nertherlands, Switzerland, Austria etc ...

the other bob wilson
25-06-16, 06:37

Hang on a sec, you seem an intelligent person and, like so many other such people over the past four months, have let us have the benefit of your unshakeable conviction that your side of the argument was the only way for the country to go. Yet there were plenty of intelligent people on the other side who were equally convinced as to their cause - in a way, I envy you your certainty, but isn't the truth that you're both right in some regards, wrong in others and, like us mere mortals, having to guess what the next decade or two holds for the country?

For example, like so many in the leave campaign, you talk about how we've got the fifth best economy in the world, but I look at that stat and wonder how could this be when we belonged to this dreadful bureaucracy which imposed it's will on us, stifled our nation and made it so easy for workshy foreigners to come here and claim our benefits?

Lawnmower
25-06-16, 06:47
Congratulations to Rupert Murdoch, Prime Minister of the U.K. once again - and no longer answerable to the EU.

the other bob wilson
25-06-16, 06:56
Congratulations to Rupert Murdoch, Prime Minister of the U.K. once again - and no longer answerable to the EU.

And yet many who voted leave have said they voted against the "establishment" :shrug:.

ZZ Jack
25-06-16, 07:01
Don't mention it bigot.

itkman
25-06-16, 07:03
There's an article on the bbc website about France no longer wanting UK border agency workers to be able to carry out immigration checks in Calais.

Interesting quote below that may worry those that voted to 'take back control of our borders'

"The French authorities had warned before the referendum that a vote for leaving the EU could see a camp with thousands of migrants being moved from Calais to British soil.
The British authorities have made no public comments on the issue."

Lawnmower
25-06-16, 07:09
There's an article on the bbc website about France no longer wanting UK border agency workers to be able to carry out immigration checks in Calais.

Interesting quote below that may worry those that voted to 'take back control of our borders'

"The French authorities had warned before the referendum that a vote for leaving the EU could see a camp with thousands of migrants being moved from Calais to British soil.

Bit worrying that the next 2 years could be the worst ever for immigration if the goodwill from the rest of Europe has gone.

There will be huge numbers out there who want to come to the UK, but are being held back on the continent

lardy
25-06-16, 07:11

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36626553

Can't argue with that.

goslow
25-06-16, 07:14

Whose sock puppet are you?

Badly Ironed Shirt
25-06-16, 10:39

Apparently that is just scaremongering.

the other bob wilson
25-06-16, 11:27
I was just thinking about when John Major was asked quite early in his time as Prime Minister what his hopes for the country were. His reply was that he wanted to create a nation that was "at ease with itself" - after Thursday's vote, has there ever been a time in peace where the United Kingdom has been so ill at ease with itself?

az city
25-06-16, 11:34
I was just thinking about when John Major was asked quite early in his time as Prime Minister what his hopes for the country were. His reply was that he wanted to create a nation that was "at ease with itself" - after Thursday's vote, has there ever been a time in peace where the United Kingdom has been so ill at ease with itself?

I think you've nailed the issue at hand. I have a sense there are a large number of Remain supporters who feel completely cheated and that nobody is expressing their frustration. Everyone keeps mentioning "healing" but I can't see how that's going to happen over such a fundamental schism. I also feel that when the Leave supporters actually realize what the post-Brexit world is like in reality they are going to be cheated too.

jackrabbit
25-06-16, 18:25
Laughable. Given the choice would you live in the US or UK under your own stated criteria of being "hugely talented and resourceful"? Yeah right that would be the US. But that's not why I live in the US. Please tell me about all the talent and resourcefulness I'm missing.

You voted for Leave. It's pure delusional arrogance to expect anyone to follow you. It's completely apparent that a lot of Leave supporters just plain don't like foreigners. Put up some barbed wire chum and enjoy Jerusalem built anew.

You're easily amused. As it happens I lived in the US for most of the 1970s. I thoroughly enjoyed my time there and have lots of friends there that I visit and correspond with. I also have an American wife here in London. But in 1980 I gave back my green card and came home because Britain is the most civilised, humourous, cultured, pleasant, fair minded and compassionate country in the world. I also missed the sport, milk deliveries and Typhoo tea! I also have nothing against foreigners.

az city
25-06-16, 19:22
You're easily amused. As it happens I lived in the US for most of the 1970s. I thoroughly enjoyed my time there and have lots of friends there that I visit and correspond with. I also have an American wife here in London. But in 1980 I gave back my green card and came home because Britain is the most civilised, humourous, cultured, pleasant, fair minded and compassionate country in the world. I also missed the sport, milk deliveries and Typhoo tea! I also have nothing against foreigners.

Your challenge was being "hugely talented and resourceful". You're switching arguments now.

jackrabbit
25-06-16, 20:03
Your challenge was being "hugely talented and resourceful". You're switching arguments now.

Are you doubting that Great Britain is not "hugely talented and resourceful"? I didn't even respond to that point as I would have thought it was a given. The country that's given the world everything from penicillin to football? - no link there, by the way!

az city
25-06-16, 20:05
Are you doubting that Great Britain is not "hugely talented and resourceful"? I didn't even respond to that point as I would have thought it was a given. The country that's given the world everything from penicillin to football? - no link there, by the way!

Yes, it's not a given. You used the present tense not the past.

jackrabbit
25-06-16, 20:25
Yes, it's not a given. You used the present tense not the past.

Well if you don't have that much respect for British talent, resourcefulness and our many other attributes, I'd stay in Arizona. You're better off. Long way away from the Bluebirds though!

blue matt
25-06-16, 20:46
I think you've nailed the issue at hand. I have a sense there are a large number of Remain supporters who feel completely cheated and that nobody is expressing their frustration.

How were they cheated ? ? ? everyone ( over 18 ) could vote, Leave won, fair and square, we are never going to get a 60% lead based on a turnout less than 75%, it was that close, so what do we do have a referendum every 12 months and stay in, Aye that will work

you think nobody are expressing their frustration, are you serious ? ? ? look at this message board, its full of remain'er whining about the vote

Just read on FB that another petition has been started for the mayor of london to announce they want to leave the UK and become independent and stay in the EU , 'Londependence' they are calling it :hehe: :hehe: I wasnt sure it was a joke or not, but reading a little further they appear to be serious

waiting for Gibraltar to want to leave the UK and join the EU aswell,

blue matt
25-06-16, 20:55
just reading the petition site

Article 49 of the Lisbon Treaty deals with the procedure for any countries wanting to join the EU, whether they have previously been members or not.

It says that if a European state is committed to promoting the values of “human dignity, freedom, democracy, equality, the rule of law and respect for human rights” then it may apply to become a member of the Union.

a reply from Grumpy Bloke says " That blows the UK out of the water. No democracy....have a referendum, don't like the outcome, call for another referendum. "

made me laugh :hehe:

TH63
25-06-16, 20:58
Could happen. Many people who live in Gibraltar commute to Spain for work.

jon1959
25-06-16, 21:05
So Scotland, a united Ireland, Cornwall, London, Cardiff and Gibraltar to stay in the EU? With the Euro as currency and free movement?

All the rest to leave with a new capital in Chipping Sodbury where the UKIP/Tory permanent coalition will reintroduce £sd, fox hunting and prison hulks for illegal 'foreigners'.

I think I saw that on Syfy.

az city
25-06-16, 21:07
How were they cheated ? ? ? everyone ( over 18 ) could vote, Leave won, fair and square, we are never going to get a 60% lead based on a turnout less than 75%, it was that close, so what do we do have a referendum every 12 months and stay in, Aye that will work

you think nobody are expressing their frustration, are you serious ? ? ? look at this message board, its full of remain'er whining about the vote

Just read on FB that another petition has been started for the mayor of london to announce they want to leave the UK and become independent and stay in the EU , 'Londependence' they are calling it :hehe: :hehe: I wasnt sure it was a joke or not, but reading a little further they appear to be serious

Mr Mouse,

"Cheated" in the sense they thought they were going to get increased funding for the NHS (Farage), reduced levels of immigration (Hannan) and more sovereignty (House of Lords).

az city
25-06-16, 21:11
Well if you don't have that much respect for British talent, resourcefulness and our many other attributes, I'd stay in Arizona. You're better off. Long way away from the Bluebirds though!

I never said I didn't have any respect for any country's talent or resourcefulness. Your point originally was you live in the UK because it presently has more. My argument with you is it patently does not. I'm still waiting for you to back up your statements with actual facts rather than side-stepping it.

az city
25-06-16, 21:17

I was unclear. I meant no political grouping/politician is expressing the frustration.

blue matt
25-06-16, 21:21
Mr Mouse,

"Cheated" in the sense they thought they were going to get increased funding for the NHS (Farage), reduced levels of immigration (Hannan) and more sovereignty (House of Lords).

surely that would have been the " leave " voters ? ?

you seem to be confused

I have a sense there are a large number of Remain supporters who feel completely cheated

BLUEAWAY
25-06-16, 22:19

That is irrelevant.
Within weeks the uk needs to sign trade deals. The decisions that those countries might make are years away.

jackrabbit
25-06-16, 22:21
I never said I didn't have any respect for any country's talent or resourcefulness. Your point originally was you live in the UK because it presently has more. My argument with you is it patently does not. I'm still waiting for you to back up your statements with actual facts rather than side-stepping it.
What facts are appropriate to this argument? Surely it's my preference. Having lived in the States I prefer the UK. I prefer the lifestyle, the fact that the police aren't armed (generally), that guns are not part of everyday culture as they are in many parts of the States, and in general that the UK is a more caring society. So for me it has more. Been there, done it, prefer here. It's subjective. Why do you state that 'it patently does not' in relation to the UK, when comparing the US to the UK? What did I miss?

Pearcey3
25-06-16, 22:22

I know. He' s a ****.

jackrabbit
25-06-16, 22:23

Yeah, and Falkland Islanders will vote to join Argentina as well.

blue matt
25-06-16, 22:29

I hear the remain'ers are thinking of starting a petition so that the " Gibraltar Monkeys " can have a vote aswell, every little helps eh

TH63
25-06-16, 22:32
Yeah, and Falkland Islanders will vote to join Argentina as well.

I was just pointing out that many people in Gibraltar work in mainland Spain.

Can the people of Gibraltar vote to join Spain? Unlikely. But it is possible they may want to.
I couldn't care less what they do by the way.

TH63
25-06-16, 22:33
I hear the remain'ers are thinking of starting a petition so that the " Gibraltar Monkeys " can have a vote aswell, every little helps eh

You really need to get a grip.

blue matt
25-06-16, 22:36

just having a " bit of a laugh "

i find it funny that the remain'ers have started a petition to have another go at winning and Londoners are now talking about leaving the UK to stay in the EU, its now in heading towards ridiculous

Taunton Blue Genie
25-06-16, 22:39

A monkey grip, presumably.

az city
25-06-16, 22:42
What facts are appropriate to this argument? Surely it's my preference. Having lived in the States I prefer the UK. I prefer the lifestyle, the fact that the police aren't armed (generally), that guns are not part of everyday culture as they are in many parts of the States, and in general that the UK is a more caring society. So for me it has more. Been there, done it, prefer here. It's subjective. Why do you state that 'it patently does not' in relation to the UK, when comparing the US to the UK? What did I miss?

How has "lifestyle" now got anything to do with "talent and resourcefulness"? You made a ridiculous assertion, it was challenged for evidence so you've now claimed it's subjective (it isn't BTW) and shifted the goalposts. Are you Farage?

blue matt
25-06-16, 22:43
A monkey grip, presumably.

it will be a wrench to let it go though

az city
25-06-16, 22:46

you seem to be confused

I said: "I think you've nailed the issue at hand. I have a sense there are a large number of Remain supporters who feel completely cheated and that nobody is expressing their frustration. Everyone keeps mentioning "healing" but I can't see how that's going to happen over such a fundamental schism. I also feel that when the Leave supporters actually realize what the post-Brexit world is like in reality they are going to be cheated too."

There are two groups in that statement.

You should be Dopey not Mickey Mouse.

The Leave side on here are doing a brilliant job at demonstrating the veracity of the original poster's statement.

az city
25-06-16, 22:49

WTF kind of monstrous English is that concoction?

blue matt
25-06-16, 22:51
WTF kind of monstrous English is that concoction?

I am sure even you can guess what a " remain'er " is ? ?

what would you like them to be called " a remain voter " ? ?

you really are comical at times, when you run out of a argument you pick up on things like this

blue matt
25-06-16, 22:56

you seem to be confused

I think you've nailed the issue at hand. I have a sense there are a large number of Remain supporters who feel completely cheated and that nobody is expressing their frustration. Everyone keeps mentioning "healing" but I can't see how that's going to happen over such a fundamental schism. I also feel that when the Leave supporters actually realize what the post-Brexit world is like in reality they are going to be cheated too.

Mr Mouse,

I said: "I think you've nailed the issue at hand. I have a sense there are a large number of Remain supporters who feel completely cheated and that nobody is expressing their frustration. Everyone keeps mentioning "healing" but I can't see how that's going to happen over such a fundamental schism. I also feel that when the Leave supporters actually realize what the post-Brexit world is like in reality they are going to be cheated too."

There are two groups in that statement.

You should be Dopey not Mickey Mouse.

The Leave side on here are doing a brilliant job at demonstrating the veracity of the original poster's statement.

you mention remain voters and feeling cheated and in the sense they thought they were going to get increased funding for the NHS (Farage), reduced levels of immigration (Hannan) and more sovereignty (House of Lords).

or are you changing that now ? ? ?

az city
25-06-16, 23:28
you mention remain voters and feeling cheated and in the sense they thought they were going to get increased funding for the NHS (Farage), reduced levels of immigration (Hannan) and more sovereignty (House of Lords).

or are you changing that now ? ? ?

You really are Dopey, where do I claim my prize?

"I also feel that when the Leave supporters actually realize what the post-Brexit world is like in reality they are going to be cheated too."

I've highlighted it for you.

az city
25-06-16, 23:29
I am sure even you can guess what a " remain'er " is ? ?

what would you like them to be called " a remain voter " ? ?

you really are comical at times, when you run out of a argument you pick up on things like this

Dopey:

Do you know what an apostrophe is for?

blue matt
26-06-16, 00:32
You really are Dopey, where do I claim my prize?

"I also feel that when the Leave supporters actually realize what the post-Brexit world is like in reality they are going to be cheated too."

I've highlighted it for you.

thats not what you said though is it

blue matt
26-06-16, 00:35
Dopey:

once again, you run out of a argument and just do this

:hehe: well done :hehe:

az city
26-06-16, 00:50
thats not what you said though is it

Dopey:

It is EXACTLY what I posted. It is a cut and paste from the original post. Unbelievable. Are you from Ebbw Vale?

az city
26-06-16, 00:54
once again, you run out of a argument and just do this

:hehe: well done :hehe:

Dopey:

There is no argument to make. I am asking you questions. You can tell this because of the squiggle with a dot at the end of the letters and spaces.

blue matt
26-06-16, 01:00
Dopey:

It is EXACTLY what I posted. It is a cut and paste from the original post. Unbelievable. Are you from Ebbw Vale?

I think you've nailed the issue at hand. I have a sense there are a large number of Remain supporters who feel completely cheated

when asked how they were " cheated "

Mr Mouse,

aye of course you did, why would the remain feel cheated about the thought they were going to get increased funding for the NHS (Farage), reduced levels of immigration (Hannan) and more sovereignty (House of Lords)

blue matt
26-06-16, 01:01
Dopey:

There is no argument to make. I am asking you questions. You can tell this because of the squiggle with a dot at the end of the letters and spaces.

:hehe: :wave:

az city
26-06-16, 01:06
when asked how they were " cheated "

aye of course you did, why would the remain feel cheated about the thought they were going to get increased funding for the NHS (Farage), reduced levels of immigration (Hannan) and more sovereignty (House of Lords)

Dopey

I give up. You're incapable of following any kind of logic. Please don't respond.

mike downtownabbey
26-06-16, 07:45
Guessing what a "post brexit" Britian will be like isn't going to help. Nobody knows what is going to happen and not for a good while.

Badly Ironed Shirt
26-06-16, 09:00
Dopey:

It alway's come's before an 's you 'silly 'sod.

blue matt
26-06-16, 17:28
Dopey

I give up. You're incapable of following any kind of logic. Please don't respond.

It was the best option for you, the quote's tell the story

blue matt
26-06-16, 17:29
It alway's come's before an 's you 'silly 'sod.

did it really matter though, surely even you can see the way i have used it, not really the end of the world, is it ? ? just someone desperate to turn a argument into something else

az city
26-06-16, 21:58
It was the best option for you, the quote's tell the story

How can you have a mod who is barely literate?

Badly Ironed Shirt
26-06-16, 22:03

How can you have a mod who is barely moderate?

itkman
27-06-16, 07:11
An interesting article here by Nick Clegg written before the referendum took place.

https://inews.co.uk/opinion/comment/will-wake-vote-leave/

Dr Lecter
27-06-16, 07:35

Do you live in the USA?

How long have you been over there?

Just wondering.

Dr Lecter
27-06-16, 07:39
An interesting article here by Nick Clegg written before the referendum took place.

https://inews.co.uk/opinion/comment/will-wake-vote-leave/

In fairness, he's well placed to talk about politicians promising one thing and then failing to deliver.

Croesy Blue
27-06-16, 08:00
History will be kind to Nick Clegg, he may have got a lot of flack (very deservedly) about the tuitions fees but it was a sacrifice he made to keep other worse Tory policies from going through.

You only have to look how a majority Tory government have been over the last few months to see why it was worth it.

az city
27-06-16, 08:30
Do you live in the USA?

How long have you been over there?

Just wondering.

Yes. 10 years.

Dr Lecter
27-06-16, 11:11
Yes. 10 years.

That'll explain your rudeness then.

Have a nice day.

az city
27-06-16, 11:28
That'll explain your rudeness then.

Have a nice day.

Do you shout at yourself in the mirror every morning like this? I will. Enjoy Jerusalem.

Dr Lecter
27-06-16, 11:30
Do you shout at yourself in the mirror every morning like this? I will. Enjoy Jerusalem.

Only one person doing the shouting in this thread.

az city
27-06-16, 11:46
[QUOTE=Dr Lecter;4641794]Only one person doing the shouting in this thread.[/QUOT

Mirror again. Go pick an argument with yourself. You're boring.

xsnaggle
27-06-16, 12:34
Dopey

He is, on this occasion, absolutely right. It was the 'Leave' voters who expected and wanted these things, not the 'remain' voters. Check what you wrote!!!!

Ainsley Harriott
27-06-16, 12:41
Dopey

:hehe: American Croesy.

Dr Lecter
27-06-16, 13:30
[QUOTE=Dr Lecter;4641794]Only one person doing the shouting in this thread.[/QUOT

Mirror again. Go pick an argument with yourself. You're boring.

Great response again.

America's loss is our gain.

blue matt
27-06-16, 17:02

stage 2 of the lost argument, the name calling, well done :thumbup:

blue matt
27-06-16, 17:13
How can you have a mod who is barely moderate?

See az city, this is how you do a insult, its very slight, almost low key and gets you thinking, of course BIS knows i will respond ( he likes it like that ) Barely Moderate eh, I have been called a mean racist and a Xenophobe recently on here, so barely moderate i will take :thumbup:

Welcome back though, i wondered why i hadnt had many posts from you, i thought it might have been your dilemma on the Brexit vote, afterall neither group gave you enough to come up with a decision, so you were opting for the status quo then i realised you have moved your obsession onto CCFC Casual, but he was mean to you on the weekend and put you in your place didnt he, I am not sure he knew that Obsessed people need to be handled in a certain way :shrug:

blue matt
27-06-16, 17:14
He is, on this occasion, absolutely right. It was the 'Leave' voters who expected and wanted these things, not the 'remain' voters. Check what you wrote!!!!

:thumbup:

itkman
29-06-16, 08:18
There's quite an interesting article here (http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/29/uk-voted-for-brexit-but-is-there-a-way-back) about the possible scenarios for the way ahead with no one (other than Nigel) really wanting to push the Article 50 button.

Veg1960
29-06-16, 09:25
Can't see the link ITK

TH63
29-06-16, 09:28
Can't see the link ITK

Click on the word "here" in his post

Veg1960
29-06-16, 09:29
Thanks mate,

Care in the community!

Colonel Cærdiffi
29-06-16, 09:29
Cheers thickies

Veg1960
29-06-16, 09:32
Read that piece earlier as it happens.

Could end up more or less where we started - but with no influence, no grants but with Boris in charge of the social elements

TH63
29-06-16, 09:34
Read that piece earlier as it happens.

Could end up more or less where we started - but with no influence, no grants but with Boris in charge of the social elements

At risk of coming across as a smarmy told you so twat.........

Veg1960
29-06-16, 09:40
Is that how you see it unfolding TH?

Packerman
29-06-16, 09:56
you smarmy, never

az city
29-06-16, 10:39
stage 2 of the lost argument, the name calling, well done :thumbup:

I suspect you won't comprehend but there is actually no name calling in the statement.

Croesy Blue
29-06-16, 11:42
It was obvious this was how it would end up, I just hope it doesn't

Veg1960
29-06-16, 12:52
Not sure how any settlement involving freedom of movement is going to go down with the right of the Tory party.
Hard to see the EU accepting free trade without free movement.

Bit of a pickle!

TH63
29-06-16, 13:08
Is that how you see it unfolding TH?
Sadly yes, I have some experience of dealing with Europe and there is rarely a "free lunch" where they're concerned.